No announcement yet.

S10: Critique & Contemplation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vala being anime personfiied makes sense, considering that joe is a huge anime fan and he wrote MM
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      vala being anime personfiied makes sense, considering that joe is a huge anime fan and he wrote MM
      I've never seen anime, so I can't make a judgement
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
        I've never seen anime, so I can't make a judgement
        Oh, you're really missing out. Anime is a fantabulous artform.

geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          And yet, later this season, we'll be treated to
          Spoiler:
          Stargate: SG-90210

To paraphrase Jacque EauKneel from 2001: "Just when you think you're not in high school anymore...turns out you are."
          After MM, I felt I needed this thread. Uber, I'm almost afraid to ask which episode you are referring; however, I think I want to know which one to avoid like an Ori plague.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
            After MM, I felt I needed this thread. Uber, I'm almost afraid to ask which episode you are referring; however, I think I want to know which one to avoid like an Ori plague.
            I'm not Oooober, but I can answer this for you
            The episode is Bounty and is about
            Spoiler:
            Cameron Mitchell finds himself the target of an alien bounty hunter, who tracks him to his high school reunion

Stargate90210 anyone
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Spoiler:
              Cameron Mitchell finds himself the target of an alien bounty hunter, who tracks him to his high school reunion

Stargate90210 anyone
              Maybe it wont be that bad.
              The motocycle thing wasnt as bad as it looked in spoilers was it? Was it? WAS IT? I dunno cause thankfully I didnt see. It makes me happier to live in the land of Classic SG-1.
              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Spoiler:

Stargate90210 anyone
                Sorry. Are you kidding me?!?!

Bounty
                Spoiler:
                The first question is WHY would Cameron go to his high school reunion???? Isn't the galaxy in danger??? FORCRYINGOUTLOUD!!!

Where's that bucket? I feel it coming on again!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                  Maybe it wont be that bad.
                  The motocycle thing wasnt as bad as it looked in spoilers was it? Was it? WAS IT? I dunno cause thankfully I didnt see. It makes me happier to live in the land of Classic SG-1.
                  Well, I wasn't spoiled, and I thought is was very, very, very bad.

Token ~

Comment

And
                    Spoiler:
                    he takes Vala
                    Isnt that right? or was that changed?
                    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

And
                      Spoiler:
                      he takes Vala
                      Oh, I believe you are right, how could I have omitted that little tidbit

Oh yea, denial, that little river in Egypt
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Major spoilers for BOUNTY taken from Gateworld ep folder (now with AGateFan Comments!!)

Spoiler:

It's high school reunion time for SG-1's Cameron Mitchell, Class of '87, who takes Vala along to Kansas as his date. As if anyone else was shown at their highschool reunion... oh wait this is stargate and that would be stupid, sorry I forgot. Hey and take Vala too, shes sure not to embarress you in front of your friends. There he reconnects with old friends like Darrell Grimes, and his high school crush Amy Vanderburg, "the one that got away" (first mentioned in "Ripple Effect"). Amy is a beautiful, wholesome girl in her late thirties, recently divorced (and available)Good god, it is 90210. Darrell finds Vala very intriguingOf course he does, who the heck doesnt, and as Cam and Amy confess their high school crushes on each other the Colonel gets a phone call from Stargate Command: Carter and Teal'c have been attacked, and someone may be coming after him.So he puts his pants back on and dashes off!

On a Jaffa planet, an injured Teal'c is attended to by the Jaffa Cha'ra (Noah Danby)Gee, look Teal'c is hurt. That never happans lucky Cam's got his pants back on and ready to come to the rescue. They aren't sure if Teal'c's attackers have left or not, so Teal'c encourages Cha'ra to put out the word that Teal'c survived the attack -- and wait to see if someone comes to finish the job.Oh god please let tealc kick some ass

Daniel, meanwhile, is working diligently at the Museum of AntiquitiesWow, that would be like, in character.... and without Vala spliced on his hip... that could be good..

The man now after Mitchell on Earth is a humanoid but alien bounty hunter, a brash and no-nonsense warrior who has already tracked Mitchell to the party and is posing as a fellow classmateOh god please let this be Boch and not some cheap knockoff. He is Odai Ventrell, who catches Cam and tells him he's here to collect the price on the Colonel's head.Dam, cheap knock off. Wonder if he will find his heart of gold and help the Tauri in the end.

But Cam is only a pawn in a larger game, the bait for a bigger prize that the bounty hunter hopes to collect: He wants all of SG-1Guess he will be peed to find out Teal'c is injured offworld. probably taking on another bounty hunter. This kinda reminds me of that Midnight run movie except without the coolness.. And now they're on their way.Uh, I thought T was offworld?
                        (GateWorld news report)

Comment

Major spoilers for BOUNTY taken from Gateworld ep folder (now with AGateFan Comments!!)

Spoiler:

It's high school reunion time for SG-1's Cameron Mitchell, Class of '87, who takes Vala along to Kansas as his date. As if anyone else was shown at their highschool reunion... oh wait this is stargate and that would be stupid, sorry I forgot. Hey and take Vala too, shes sure not to embarress you in front of your friends. There he reconnects with old friends like Darrell Grimes, and his high school crush Amy Vanderburg, "the one that got away" (first mentioned in "Ripple Effect"). Amy is a beautiful, wholesome girl in her late thirties, recently divorced (and available)Good god, it is 90210. Darrell finds Vala very intriguingOf course he does, who the heck doesnt, and as Cam and Amy confess their high school crushes on each other the Colonel gets a phone call from Stargate Command: Carter and Teal'c have been attacked, and someone may be coming after him.So he puts his pants back on and dashes off!

On a Jaffa planet, an injured Teal'c is attended to by the Jaffa Cha'ra (Noah Danby)Gee, look Teal'c is hurt. That never happans lucky Cam's got his pants back on and ready to come to the rescue. They aren't sure if Teal'c's attackers have left or not, so Teal'c encourages Cha'ra to put out the word that Teal'c survived the attack -- and wait to see if someone comes to finish the job.Oh god please let tealc kick some ass

Daniel, meanwhile, is working diligently at the Museum of AntiquitiesWow, that would be like, in character.... and without Vala spliced on his hip... that could be good..

The man now after Mitchell on Earth is a humanoid but alien bounty hunter, a brash and no-nonsense warrior who has already tracked Mitchell to the party and is posing as a fellow classmateOh god please let this be Boch and not some cheap knockoff. He is Odai Ventrell, who catches Cam and tells him he's here to collect the price on the Colonel's head.Dam, cheap knock off. Wonder if he will find his heart of gold and help the Tauri in the end.

But Cam is only a pawn in a larger game, the bait for a bigger prize that the bounty hunter hopes to collect: He wants all of SG-1Guess he will be peed to find out Teal'c is injured offworld. probably taking on another bounty hunter. This kinda reminds me of that Midnight run movie except without the coolness.. And now they're on their way.Uh, I thought T was offworld?
                          (GateWorld news report)
                          Have you ah traded in your car for a bus, for all of us who want to wait outside duing this episode
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Have you ah traded in your car for a bus, for all of us who want to wait outside duing this episode
                            Its a magic bus that will take us to our happy, happy place... the land of classic SG-1. There is after all, no place like home.

Comment

And
                              Spoiler:
                              he takes Vala

Ok, I know I've said this before; but I don't understand why he is taking Vala? I assume she is not being monitored anymore; she's a member of SG1. She must be totally trusted; otherwise why place on the blasted team. Heck, she now one of his subordinates. (What happen to regs). Are we going to see Mitchell on one arm and Daniel on the other pulling Vala to see who get's her?

I must be dense as a block of cement because I surely don't get his taking Vala.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Spoiler:

(GateWorld news report)
                                Good God! This sounds like a Malozzi, Mullie episode.
                                Trade in the bus for cruise liner.

Comment

Working...
                                X