S10: Critique & Contemplation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sg Gato
    PLEASSSSSSE someone tell me that this is a joke!!!. This is killing me.

(BTW, this is unfortunately my first post. I was hoping it would be for a much happier occasion).
    That's what I was thinking - this has got to be a joke for all those who beg for spoilers. What happened to the show I loved and babbled about endlessly? Now I'm ashamed to say I watch it.
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      he's such a marty sue, he has to be the football captian that everyone loved and adored adn who was nice to the geeks while leading his team to the state champtionship - while playing on a broken ankle i'm sure
      The football captain and during half time in the marching band.
      sigpic
      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
        The football captain and during half time in the marching band.
        And the first male cheerleader, the trailblazer for all future male cheerleaders.

The referee had a heart attack halfway through the last game of the season and would have died if Mitchell had not kept his head and performed CPR.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

"UGH!!! What TRIPE!!! What reaking, abominable, excremental DRECK!!"

Simhavaktra, I'm sensing, now tell me if I'm wrong, that you are not overwhelming enthusiastic about this episode.
          sigpic

Comment

anyone wanna take bets on there being a twister????

they can homage the silliest disaster movie out there - with ok sfx, a rocking soundtrack...and the suckiest, most hole ridden plot known to man -

after all , it is in kansas, where we have tornadoes every day and the indians will still hunt you down out on the prairie
            And a flying cow???
            sigpic

Comment

of course!!!

gotta have the cow

cam will catch it and save it from certain death. cause you know, that cow is some poor farmer's only valuable possession
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

of course!!!

gotta have the cow

cam will catch it and save it from certain death. cause you know, that cow is some poor farmer's only valuable possession
                It'll belong to Cam's grandma, who will have knit him half a dozen fuzzy snowman sweaters, scarves, bobble hats and pairs of mittens to keep him warm offworld - if its okay to tell Ferguson when he doesn't need to know, then surely its okay to tell Grandma Mitchell so she can be very proud of her special little soldier.

Comment

I'm wondering if maybe
                  Spoiler:
                  Cam being handcuffed to a bed happens when he takes a girl from the reunion to his hotel room. Maybe Amy is really the Bounty Hunter.
                  But honestly, why take Vala? It makes absolutely no sense! Trying to make Amy jealous perhaps?
                  Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
                    I'm wondering if maybe
                    Spoiler:
                    Cam being handcuffed to a bed happens when he takes a girl from the reunion to his hotel room. Maybe Amy is really the Bounty Hunter.
                    But honestly, why take Vala? It makes absolutely no sense! Trying to make Amy jealous perhaps?
                    Spoiler:
                    Since Cam can't tell everybody what an amazing hewo he is, so that they know how great he is, he'll do the next best thing and have Vala pose as his girlfriend.

Or maybe she's the one who gets stuck babysitting him that week.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
                      I'm wondering if maybe
                      Spoiler:
                      why does cam take 'her'

Spoiler:
                      because she is the new star of the show that's why. last season they pulled a fast one by pairing vala wtih daniel to gain vala's acceptance on behalf of the more outspoken fans. s10 they will show their true colors and true reasons for bringing claudia to the cast....to recreate farscape in all but name
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

of course!!!

gotta have the cow

How much you want to bet that Mitchell has a cow tipping story in his repertoire? But then he was forced to stop because like his "grandma use to say..."

BTW, I could have sworn that Mitchell was deep south (I mean with all those insipid southern clichés and all)...like maybe as far north as Tennessee but CERTAINLY not Kansas.

But then with Jack gone, they needed some sort of Wizard of Oz tie-in, right?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

why does cam take 'her'

Spoiler:
                          because she is the new star of the show that's why. last season they pulled a fast one by pairing vala wtih daniel to gain vala's acceptance on behalf of the more outspoken fans. s10 they will show their true colors and true reasons for bringing claudia to the cast....to recreate farscape in all but name
                          If they want to make Farscape so badly, why don't they actually make Farscape, a minseries or TV movie or something, and leave Stargate alone?

Comment

why does cam take 'her'

Spoiler:
                            With all due respect, I hope you are not a Psychic. I like Farscape. I have all the episodes. But I was a Stargate fan first. I don't want it to be Farscape. It's two separate worlds. I guess you can call me greedy but I want to keep it two separate shows.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                              If they want to make Farscape so badly, why don't they actually make Farscape, a minseries or TV movie or something, and leave Stargate alone?

I totally agree

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
                                You can trust me to use it to choke off ridiculous and repulsive story ideas before they hit paper, much less the screen, and then truss up those same cliche-poxed, competence-rotting monstrosities so they may be safely packaged and conveyed post haste to the nearest incinerator for infectious waste. I'll even collect a course of ani-biotics, copies of "The Elements of Style" and "Writing for Television" and "How to Write Science Fiction" for the writers on the way back. Whoever has the CDC moonsuit can administer them.
                                I'm supposedly going back in time at some point between now and July 14th. I'll acquire a CDC moonsuit while I'm out, too.

Originally posted by Suse
                                My comment word for word Spazzy. I'm not so sure I can even give 'em 3 eps anymore. At this point all I can be glad about is they are having fun. Too bad that doesn't translate to me enjoying the show.
                                I totally understand Suse. It's completely backwards. They're saying they're having fun (would they really say otherwise?), but I'm seeing no cohesion, and I'm really wondering what happened to the real show. This series seems to be full of imposters or something...

Congrats on the car, by the way! I'm glad I don't have to kidnap you from your home on my way to Baltimore. That probably would've been kinda messy.

Originally posted by Sg Gato
                                why does cam take 'her'

Spoiler:
                                With all due respect, I hope you are not a Psychic.
                                I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Sky (along with many other people around here) tends to be right on the money with this kind of stuff. Sad as that is.

Comment

Working...
                                X