• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smurf
    Aaargh!

10.12 Bounty
    Spoiler:
    "Cameron Mitchell goes to his high school reunion in Kansas, accompanied by Vala Mal Doran. What Mitchell doesn’t don’t know is that he’s been tracked to the event by a humanoid, alien bounty hunter who wants to use Mitchell as bait for a bigger prize."

It's called Stargate: SG-1. S-T-A-R-G-A-T-E. The round spinny thing. Flushes sideways. Allows travel to other planets. SG-1. The team. Which includes 3 other people.

I guess this is one of the weeks Michael Shanks is taking off.

PLEASSSSSSE someone tell me that this is a joke!!!. This is killing me.

(BTW, this is unfortunately my first post. I was hoping it would be for a much happier occasion).

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato

(BTW, this is unfortunately my first post. I was hoping it would be for a much happier occasion).
      Yes, Stargate SG-1 is now a joke.

And welcome to the forum.
      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Aaargh!

10.12 Bounty
        Spoiler:
        "Cameron Mitchell goes to his high school reunion in Kansas, accompanied by Vala Mal Doran. What Mitchell doesn’t don’t know is that he’s been tracked to the event by a humanoid, alien bounty hunter who wants to use Mitchell as bait for a bigger prize."

It's called Stargate: SG-1. S-T-A-R-G-A-T-E. The round spinny thing. Flushes sideways. Allows travel to other planets. SG-1. The team. Which includes 3 other people.

This is for real? OMG--here I thought it was a joke!

Comment

Welcome Sg Gato

Comment

I only wish I could.
            The sad thing is considering S9 and the spoilers for S10 it's actually more likely to be true than false.

And. Welcome to GW.

So what does everyone think? Mitch the (nice) jock, or Mitch the geek done good?

Comment

I only wish I could.
              The sad thing is considering S9 and the spoilers for S10 it's actually more likely to be true than false.

And. Welcome to GW.

So what does everyone think? Mitch the (nice) jock, or Mitch the geek done good?
              He will be Mitch the Nice Jock who was an honorary geek as all the geeks loved him... as all the girls loved him.... as all the jocks loved him... as all the teachers loved him... all the mensa members were in awe of him... he singlehandly won the state championship for his team in football, baseball, basketball AND gymnastics (yes real men like Mitch do gymnastics)... of course he ruled chess club and science club and drama club.... should I go on?
              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Aaargh!

10.12 Bounty
                Spoiler:

OMG, you're kidding me.

he's from KANSAS!!!!!!!

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH

NONONONONONONONONONO

I REFUSE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR CAMBO, REFUSE.

WE IS NOT THAT STUPID HERE
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                  He will be Mitch the Nice Jock who was an honorary geek as all the geeks loved him... as all the girls loved him.... as all the jocks loved him... as all the teachers loved him... all the mensa members were in awe of him... he singlehandly won the state championship for his team in football, baseball, basketball AND gymnastics (yes real men like Mitch do gymnastics)... of course he ruled chess club and science club and drama club.... should I go on?
                  he's such a marty sue, he has to be the football captian that everyone loved and adored adn who was nice to the geeks while leading his team to the state champtionship - while playing on a broken ankle i'm sure
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Guess I was asking for that.

It's amazingly lax at Stargate Command now. Just let your untrustworthy alien out on a non-mission specific day trip. And of course she gets hit on; She's a GIRL!
                    I wish there was a Jaffa eyebrow smilie.

Comment

Guess I was asking for that.

It's amazingly lax at Stargate Command now. Just let your untrustworthy alien out on a non-mission specific day trip. And of course she gets hit on; She's a GIRL!
                      I wish there was a Jaffa eyebrow smilie.
                      Ironically, I was thinking the same thing.

Why take Vala (who is such a trustworthy off-worlder) to such a personal event?

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Why take Vala (who is such a trustworthy off-worlder) to such a personal event?
                        Because Vala is the Golden Girl. She is Super Cool and Fun and Sexy and Generally Great.

She must therefore be showcased at all times and what better opportunity could there be to do this that when she is at the side of the Golden Boy, the Beloved Hewo?

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Odds are he put out a fire that would have burned the school to the ground and was instrumental in catching a gang of drug dealers selling to innocent students.

Comment

I was going to say he takes Vala, because he obviously has no other friends.
                            But that would be rude and unnecessary.

Question for US-based posters; High school class of '87 would make him how old?
                            Older than the S9 shuttle comment slip-up, but still younger than Sam?

Comment

Question for US-based posters; High school class of '87 would make him how old?
                              Older than the S9 shuttle comment slip-up, but still younger than Sam?
                              Not a US poster, but assuming he didn't skip or repeat any grades, he would have been born in 1969, 1970 at the earliest, so he's about a year or two younger than Sam.

He looks older than 36 to me, though.

Comment

Aaargh!

10.12 Bounty
                                Spoiler:

My partner uses this phrase (originally from Friends, I think) all the time... something to the effect of "It makes me want to stick my finger through my eyesocket and swirl my brains around." I never actually understood what that meant until now.
                                Last edited by Strix varia; 31 May 2006, 12:58 PM.

My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X