X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK. Just to clarify things--

plac·ard (plkärd, -rd)
    n.
    1. A sign or notice for display in a public place.
    2. A small card or plaque, such as a nameplate on a door.
    tr.v. plac·ard·ed, plac·ard·ing, plac·ards
    1. To announce or advertise by means of placards.
    2. To post placards on or in.
    3. To display as a placard.

Comment

Well, sure, if you wanna take all the fun out of it.

It was supposed to be a joke, but I'm really tired, so maybe it only made sense to me. It'd hardly be the first time. lol!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        Well, sure, if you wanna take all the fun out of it.

It was supposed to be a joke, but I'm really tired, so maybe it only made sense to me. It'd hardly be the first time. lol!

Well considering the "sign" was in the form of leather. Note taken.

Comment

I was figuring more along the lines of wearing a leathery sign and not much else. Not a pretty picture, IMO, but something I'd expect from TPTB.

Comment

I was figuring more along the lines of wearing a leathery sign and not much else. Not a pretty picture, IMO, but something I'd expect from TPTB.
            ooh, chafing
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
              ooh, chafing
              You say that like it's a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                You say that like it's a bad thing.
                Depends on where the chafing is... and who's suffering from it.

Comment

Depends on where the chafing is... and who's suffering from it.
                  That's what I'm sayin'!

You can't just make sweeping statements like that, Sky, and assume that everyone is going to agree with you. It offends me.

<--- in case the ol' snark-dar is off for anyone

Comment

That's what I'm sayin'!

You can't just make sweeping statements like that, Sky, and assume that everyone is going to agree with you. It offends me.

<--- in case the ol' snark-dar is off for anyone

sigpic

Comment

Yes, well, I've come to expect that sort of... lack of focus from Sky.

Comment

Yes, well, I've come to expect that sort of... lack of focus from Sky.
                        it's all about me

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                          Do you have a link to that Ask Matt topic, I'd love to read it.
                          Hi - sorry I did not reply sooner - I went back to TVGuide online to try and find the link to the Ask Matt question but couldn't find it from last week. Basically someone wrote and asked him for any scoop on S10 and he lamely replied about ardia and her growing to age about 20 (well kept secret that was so his "scoop" was really giving something away. He went on to mention that the age of adria is remarkable in that it is the same as the demographic they are targeting - found that utterly disheartening even though we already knew it was the case it just made my stomach turn - again - it was as if I was watching an episode of S9.

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
                            Hi - sorry I did not reply sooner - I went back to TVGuide online to try and find the link to the Ask Matt question but couldn't find it from last week. Basically someone wrote and asked him for any scoop on S10 and he lamely replied about ardia and her growing to age about 20 (well kept secret that was so his "scoop" was really giving something away. He went on to mention that the age of adria is remarkable in that it is the same as the demographic they are targeting - found that utterly disheartening even though we already knew it was the case it just made my stomach turn - again - it was as if I was watching an episode of S9.
                            Actually, it's not Ask Matt. Matt Roush is the top dog, who rarely has anything to say about the SGs, unless he's using them as a segue into his fanboi fawning discussion about teh Wonder that is BSG or the two actors from Farscape. Valid points, sure, but I don't really give a crap about what that guy says most of the time.

Ausiello, otoh, is the one who answered that question. He's cool. If you click on his tab "Ask Ausiello," there's a way for you to check out his weekly archives. He updates every Wednesday, so you'll probably need to go back two or three weeks. Hope that helps!
                            Last edited by the dancer of spaz; 12 April 2006, 09:14 PM.

Comment

I was gonna say... coulda sworn Matt was a boot-licking, mikta-kissing supporter of all things Farscape Stargate. At least in relation to the living gods Ben and Claudia.

Ausiello... that makes more sense.

Comment

I was gonna say... coulda sworn Matt was a boot-licking, mikta-kissing supporter of all things Farscape Stargate. At least in relation to the living gods Ben and Claudia.

Ausiello... that makes more sense.
                                yeah, he is. It's actually quite pathetic. his fanboy fawning

the total lack of any objectivity and his general attitude discredtis everything roush says as far as i'm concerned

to me, it seems to be a blatant case of 'if i suck up enough maybe i'll get to be on the set' brown nosing

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X