Originally posted by IcyNeko
    Well, hopefully if they
    Spoiler:
    kill Bra'tac

they'll at least have the courtesy to
    Spoiler:
    ascend him, as discussed in Kheb.

Heck knows he's earned it.
    Nope. He's gonna fall into the deep, dark hole that Janet/Jacob/Cassie/George fell into so long ago. Jack's only since started the trek out, but I'm not so sure how it's gonna go once he reaches the surface.

Comment

That makes me a saaaaad panda

Comment

Hmmm... I suppose Jessica Alba is too old, too? Jessica Simpson? hehe. I know, she's way too old. I'm sure it'll be someone whose bra size is appropriately huge. That IS the important factor, after all.

Comment

Emma Watson (Hermione Granger from Harry Potter). She's about the right age? And she has the right accent and arrogance about her.

Comment

Well now that Alias is wrapping up maybe Jennifer Garner is free?

Comment

Originally posted by Vyse
              I don't think many people liked her. At least almost all the Trekkies I know hated her character, and what she brought to the franchise. I know I did.
              well Braga liked her...and in the end that's all that mattered.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vyse
                Well now that Alias is wrapping up maybe Jennifer Garner is free?
                they'd have to pay her too much...and you know, she did do that nasty baby thing too. can't ruin thier sex pot image with a mother

adira will likely be appropriately young, blonde and nubile...with costumes to match

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  very good point. the actors are just doing a job. and while i've never met ben or claudia, they don't strike me as pushy people. they are just puppets in a way, and skiffy is pulling the strings.

they're doing what they're told cause they need/want thier jobs.

If anyone is elevating the new kids over the existing ones, it's scifi/sony
                  I will already excuse because this is a very controversial post. I don´t mean it as bash.

I have often enough read that BB and CB have nothing to do with the direction the show goes that they are only "puppet´s on a string". I must admit that I have some doubt´s.

BB and CB (especially CB) are wanted by Sony/MGM and skiffy. Everything we know indicates that they don´t wanted just some actors to fill the room that the leaving of RDA and the reducing of AT´s time in the show has left but that they wanted THIS actors. (And all I know indicates that AT it wasn´t AT who want spend lesser time on the show but that she must make room because the writers don´t knowed "what do do with Sam".)

Another poster even said in the "Richard Dean Anderson Returns in "200" news thread that Bridge was pursuing CB even when Farscape was still produced to join Stargate!!!.
                  I don´t know if this is true but when I see how Sam was written since season 7 (or better since the second half of season 7: the point when it was clear that Farscape was gone) as almost parody of older self that had zero sympathy with Cassie as Janet died, pursuing a relationship with Pete and Jack at the same time, behaved more than one time just dumb (remember "Gemini") and seemed almost exclusivly to care only for her own feelings and being blind for everything that happend in the world outside of her own head, which was almost the complet opposide of the Sam from season 1 - 6, than I can´t fight the thought that the writers had put their dislike of Sam subconcious in the scripts.Maybe because already to that time they wanted Claudia Black in the show and don´t knowed "what to do with Sam".

Please don´t understand me wrong I don´t mean that BB and CB are responsible for the "new" Stargate but what I mean is that BB and CB are wanted by the people who are responsible for the show and I believe that they had much better chances to influence the writers if they are unhappy with the scripts and the treadment of the characters they play as the AT, MS or CJ. I think if someone has the power to change something than they.
                  Last edited by Yume; 07 April 2006, 11:18 PM.

Comment

I was just wondering if there is an Anti-season three Atlantis thread. I couldn't find one, but anyways I was just curious if one exists that’s all.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      adira will likely be appropriately young, blonde and nubile...with costumes to match
                      Skip the blonde, she'll probably be a redhead They've got Carter for blonde, Vala for black. And considering the Ancient (Vorlon) vs Ori (Shadow) war it would be save to assume that TPTB will take a redhead to assume a role similair to Lyta Alexander in B5
                      Signed,

Gregorius
                      Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                      Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by JUNIOR
                        I was just wondering if there is an Anti-season three Atlantis thread. I couldn't find one, but anyways I was just curious if one exists that’s all.
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...40#post5126340
                        Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
                          Skip the blonde, she'll probably be a redhead They've got Carter for blonde, Vala for black. And considering the Ancient (Vorlon) vs Ori (Shadow) war it would be save to assume that TPTB will take a redhead to assume a role similair to Lyta Alexander in B5
                          Depends on how fully they want to get rid of Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Yume
                            Please don´t understand me wrong I don´t mean that BB and CB are responsible for the "new" Stargate but what I mean is that BB and CB are wanted by the people who are responsible for the show and I believe that they had much better chances to influence the writers if they are unhappy with the scripts and the treadment of the characters they play as the AT, MS or CJ. I think if someone has the power to change something than they.
                            i do agree with you in a way. i personally think/feel that someone at skiffy/scifi/mgm is bound and determined to get ben and clauida and reprise farscape however they have to

and that they don't give a fig about the existing actgors (ms has said as much) yet there seems to be no end to the 'promote/take care of bb/cb' while the other actors are treated like so much disposable merchandise to be ignored should they be too much trouble

i don't think or feel that there is any 'ok, we know we're the golden ch ildren so let's milk it for all it's worth' attitude from bb or cb..but theyu'd be fools not to be aware of their advantaged status

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                              Depends on how fully they want to get rid of Sam.
                              They won't get rid of Sam, they'll just make her wallpaper (together with Teal'c).
                              Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
                                They won't get rid of Sam, they'll just make her wallpaper (together with Teal'c).
                                Hmm... Well, if Teal'c is associated with duckies, maybe Sam can be associated with bunnies (gate bunny?). Then the sharkbaby's room can be wallpapered with duckies and bunnies.

Comment

Working...
                                X