No announcement yet.

S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved the start of season 10, can't wait for the rest.
    Any epsidoe with Vala is good news to me, lol

Come and visit the Daniel/ Vala Forum

SAVE SG-1 CLICK HERE TO SIGN PETITION

Comment

Originally posted by michey
      Loved the start of season 10, can't wait for the rest.
      Any epsidoe with Vala is good news to me, lol
      Welcome!

Comment

Do you think they'll kill of Tomin to make room for a Daniel/Vala romance? I mean, Daniel and Vala can still be all flirty-flirty or whatever... but Vala IS still married to Tomin.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

That was a really good premier but did anyone else notice the Priors' new wardrobe? They looked way better than the other ones from S9, and judging from the Sony S10 preview (Counterstrike clip) it looks like they're going to be sticking with this type of clothing for a while. What do you guys (who have seen the new prior gear) think? Did you guys like them or not?

Comment

Originally posted by TheInnkeeper
            Do you think they'll kill of Tomin to make room for a Daniel/Vala romance? I mean, Daniel and Vala can still be all flirty-flirty or whatever... but Vala IS still married to Tomin.
            No IMO I don't think they will. They will probably use his presence to further reinforce what M.S. said about them shying away from Daniel/Vala relationship and turning it into more of a friendship. Besides, Tomin IMO is a good character and should be kept around for at least the rest of this season.

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
              I'd have to agree here.

But I've noticed that on the thread for "Flesh and Blood" that a lot of S9-antis seem to have become more pro with that episode.
              Yeah the Anti-thread was a little bit emptier than usual too. I usually go on there and see the same group of Anti's talking about the same old complaints (Skiffy, Cam, Vala), just in regards to a new spoiler or interview that has been recently published. I noticed that yesterday after 9 p.m. (U.S. Eastern Time) until today around noon today when I logged back on G.W. that there wasn't much action over there on the Anti thread. This is a big problem for me because I don't drink coffee, eat a lot of sugar, or drink any caffeinated products so I need something to get me pumped up and get my blood flowing for the rest of the day. Sort of like the Foldgers jingle -The best part of getting out of bed is going to the Anti thread! j/k

Comment

Originally posted by JUNIOR
                That was a really good premier but did anyone else notice the Priors' new wardrobe? They looked way better than the other ones from S9, and judging from the Sony S10 preview (Counterstrike clip) it looks like they're going to be sticking with this type of clothing for a while. What do you guys (who have seen the new prior gear) think? Did you guys like them or not?
                Agreed, they were alot more original than the cloaks they use to wear.
                Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

"Flesh and Blood" gets a 10/10 in my book. I'm pumped up already for "Morpheus" which looks like it will be as good as the premier. From the looks of things, this really is going to be one heck of a season.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                    "Flesh and Blood" gets a 10/10 in my book. I'm pumped up already for "Morpheus" which looks like it will be as good as the premier. From the looks of things, this really is going to be one heck of a season.
                    I totally agree. I was already a pro-season 9er, but Flesh and Blood has set me firmly in the pro-season 10 camp yet again.

Comment

GOOOOD episode Flesh and Blood, I enjoyed it. The visuals were awesome. TPTB put a lot of work in the sets (the Ori ship interiors).
                      The Ori ships prove to be very maneuvrable. The fighters were cool so were the various types of wepons the Ori armada is equiped with (for close quarters ). Vala's dialogues and one-liners were toned down but still true to the character. I thought it was a nice touch the story telling through flashbacks (just like Avalon) which btw they used it also in Atlanis' No man's land.
                      Spoiler:
                      As for Chekov.... the captain leaves the last his ship or he sinks with it like in Ethon, I doubt he was one of those 6.
                      Also I liked the Prior going latin while entering the room. It seems that we bare witness to a second propaganda speech given by a Prior after the one gave the Doci at the end of Origin. And the confruntation scene with the circle of fire was a powerfull scene as well.
                      The view of the Ori ship landed on Chulak made it seem like an unbeatable fortress.
                      The eyes of Adria freaked me out.
                      School is overrated.

Comment

yes, the ori ship interiors were very impressive
                        SAVE SG-1
                        www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                        Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Yeah I loved that whole sequence of scenes at the end in the Ori war ship when Vala was looking out the window at Chulak with Adara, and the Prior stepping through the fire speaking (I guess) derivation of Latin with his staff. That was the coolest and most climactic part IMO.

Comment

that was a classic sceen
                            SAVE SG-1
                            www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                            Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

I'm just curiousto see if we'll be seeing the SG teams use the Ori version of zats (that is when they get their hands on enough) in future episodes at least against the Ori warriors.
                              Last edited by JUNIOR; 15 July 2006, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Saw the premiere last night along with SGA. It was great seeing all my old friends again. Both shows had me tied up in the story.

Comment

Working...
                                X