No announcement yet.

S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOLOL, the only pay you get is season 10 and pride in self.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
      LOLOL, the only pay you get is season 10 and pride in self.
      That's it? I don't suppose I can get paid with a few more seasons?

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
        That's it? I don't suppose I can get paid with a few more seasons?
        It's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
          It's possible.
          *sighs* I suppose that's better than a no.

Comment

Well it's offical, I started talking to my mother about Stargate and Season 10 hahaha I think she just ignored me though she did make some comments here and there

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
              Well it's offical, I started talking to my mother about Stargate and Season 10 hahaha I think she just ignored me though she did make some comments here and there
              Awww.....you're mother doesn't realise what she's missing out on! I think I've got my Mum hooked enough to watch season ten and season nine when I get it on DVD. Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                Awww.....you're mother doesn't realise what she's missing out on! I think I've got my Mum hooked enough to watch season ten and season nine when I get it on DVD. Yay!
                Oh she seen a few episodes. Last Friday she watched one with me but saldy when she asked me a few questions I was a bit intoxicated to tell her (looks away) She not the big scifi fan I am but she did enjoy the movie Stargate (when it first came out) but she liked Farscape and that was the only scifi show besides X-Files that I can think of that she liked...other then that she just kind of goes along with it hahaha

Least your got your Ma hooked that's awsome!!! I can not wait for Season 9 few episodes I still have not seen!!!! So I'm stoaked

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                  Oh she seen a few episodes. Last Friday she watched one with me but saldy when she asked me a few questions I was a bit intoxicated to tell her (looks away) She not the big scifi fan I am but she did enjoy the movie Stargate (when it first came out) but she liked Farscape and that was the only scifi show besides X-Files that I can think of that she liked...other then that she just kind of goes along with it hahaha

Least your got your Ma hooked that's awsome!!! I can not wait for Season 9 few episodes I still have not seen!!!! So I'm stoaked
                  Yup, my mum's a sci-fi fan, she likes BSG, Atlantis, 4400, SG-1 usually whenever I have it on, X-Files, Firefly (and she's going to watch Serenity tomorrow), and we just started casually watching Farscape (which she 's not sure whether she likes yet). And of course there's Star Trek which she watched as a kid, and she watched the original BSG. It's like our major thing that we have in common, except I'm more obsessive over it then she is.

You missed some season nine eps!!!!! That's blasphemous!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                    Yup, my mum's a sci-fi fan, she likes BSG, Atlantis, 4400, SG-1 usually whenever I have it on, X-Files, Firefly (and she's going to watch Serenity tomorrow), and we just started casually watching Farscape (which she 's not sure whether she likes yet). And of course there's Star Trek which she watched as a kid, and she watched the original BSG. It's like our major thing that we have in common, except I'm more obsessive over it then she is.

You missed some season nine eps!!!!! That's blasphemous!
                    hahah that's awsome that she is...I got my scifi from I have no freaking idea lol...my bro and mom kind of got me hooked on Star Wars and I kind of just stayed hooked to them ever since...but that's awsome that she orginally watched BSG and you all watch the new one together

Hey I have good reason I turned 21 LOL (looks down) I think that's a good reason HAHAH

I Hope she likes Farscape, !!! Make another Scaper!

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                      hahah that's awsome that she is...I got my scifi from I have no freaking idea lol...my bro and mom kind of got me hooked on Star Wars and I kind of just stayed hooked to them ever since...but that's awsome that she orginally watched BSG and you all watch the new one together

Hey I have good reason I turned 21 LOL (looks down) I think that's a good reason HAHAH

I Hope she likes Farscape, !!! Make another Scaper!
                      Oh yeah, I forgot, my Dad watches the new BSG as well. It's the only sci-fi he'll watch (well, he's seen Star Wars a few times, but he can't even remember the basics), but I'll get him to watch Serenity.

We need more Browncoats too!

I am so desperate for season ten.....there's nothing "new" but 4400 on right now.....

Comment

You guys are lucky! My parents just don't care for this "fake stuff", as they call it.

Tat tat, no imagination, those two.

Comment

My dad is 70 years old and retired military. If he watched Stargate there would be two of us throwing stuff at the tv when they mucked up the military stuff. On a side note, he does have the hots for Claudia....there may be hope for him...

Comment

Aww (hugs PG15) to bad they have no idea how your mind can run wild with the Scifi stuff!!!

Trek_Girl42 I hear you about the new episodes, seeing some of the spoilers it's like OMG I want to see that I can not WAIT to see that...

"I'd do the spoiler th eone I can't wait for" but I forgot how to do that code...I assume it's easy me try hahaha here

Spoiler:
                            blah test

Comment

It works! And thanks for the hug.

Only 13 more days!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                                You guys are lucky! My parents just don't care for this "fake stuff", as they call it.

Tat tat, no imagination, those two.
                                "Tat tat"? Tsk, tsk. I have a much-younger sibling, who I am training to have good taste. My other sister is for the most part beyond hope , but I may make her a browncoat yet.....I haven't given up.

PG, it takes careful training, you get them hooked before they realize what's going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X