Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Minnesota Fan
    Hey everyone
    New to the forum and I'm a big fan of SG-1. Got hooked last year when we got the sci-fi channel. Now I have season 1-8 on dvd. I am soooo excited about season 10 even though I didn't get a chance to catch all of season 9. Anything interesting I need to know before season 10?? If you can tell me. I would really appreciate it. Thanks
    You seem to know all you need to know: Season 9 was great!!!

Glad you're getting into the show and enjoying it. If you've seen and understood a few episodes of season 9, you shouldn't have any problem with the big picture of season 10. Some smaller details you can pick up along the way. But don't forget to catch the entire season 9 when you get a chance!!!

Welcome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
      I am very excited about the new episodes, jumping and waiting in inticipation. Is it July yet??????
      Yea! More pro people!!!

Welcome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
        Yea! More pro people!!!

Welcome!!!

Welcome indeed
        More 17 days

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil
          LOL - nope... I live in Australia, so it's an Australian convention...

And I am not allowed to discuss the means that we will be obtaining episodes .
          I'll never tell!

Ah well...I was hoping gor some viewing buddies.

17!!! Woohoooo!

Comment

thanks glad to finally register 17 days freaking YEAH MANNNN

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
              It's not treason as long as you have alternate back up copies. And the DVDs are better quality anyway.

And how dang much space does your DVD player have anyway??? Mine is through the cable company and it only has about 40 hours. I'm quite impressed.

I have satellite and have 100 hours for dvr.
              I do have all the eps on dvd, it is just easier to hit the play dvr button on the remote than to get up and pick out a dvd and load it to the dvd player, etc etc.

So, we have some more pros added to the list?? Cool....

Comment

Yep and you can't escape me SylvreWolfe lol I thought I'd help over here and spread the Rainbow Carebear good feelings around...wait that's not my style never mind I take that back lol

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                  Yep and you can't escape me SylvreWolfe lol I thought I'd help over here and spread the Rainbow Carebear good feelings around...wait that's not my style never mind I take that back lol
                  Carebear? I can't even remember the last time I heard of one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                    Carebear? I can't even remember the last time I heard of one of those.
                    hahaha well it was one of those random pull out of the hat kind of sayings LOL and it was the best I could come up with at the time lol...

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                      OK, that made me throw up a little in my mouth.

Can I steal your siggy? I like it...

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                        hahaha well it was one of those random pull out of the hat kind of sayings LOL and it was the best I could come up with at the time lol...
                        Well, you win some, you lose some; that one lost me.

Comment

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!!! Also for the links to where I could find out what I missed from season 9. I have a friend who is a fan but doesn't get sci-fi, so she hasn't seen season 9. OUCH!! So I have to tell her what's going on. Is season 9 going to be on DVD soon??? I hope so.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]"Do you know what the Goa'uld really want from us? Minnesota that's what. The fishing mostly." [/COLOR]
                          Do you know what the Goa'uld really want from us?

MINNESOTA, that what!
                          The fishing mostly. I'll take you sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Minnesota Fan
                            Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!!! Also for the links to where I could find out what I missed from season 9. I have a friend who is a fan but doesn't get sci-fi, so she hasn't seen season 9. OUCH!! So I have to tell her what's going on. Is season 9 going to be on DVD soon??? I hope so.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]"Do you know what the Goa'uld really want from us? Minnesota that's what. The fishing mostly." [/COLOR]
                            Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Only 16 days and counting until the return of SG-1 and SGA. Yay!!!!!
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Happy happy, joy, joy

16 days 'til a new episode (man, do I need a "fix")

Welcome, Minnesota Fan!

Comment

16 days which is basically 2 weeks, and then you take out the weekends, because, well, you just do, and then it's only 10 days, then you take out Fridays because, well, happy hour, and you're down to 8 days. 8 days is basically a week, and then...

Hmmm, I'd better hurry home before I miss it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X