No announcement yet.

S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I have season 9. I have Farscape. I am not deleting Farscape, I am a Scaper first and foremost. I have a few Ben Browder movies. Oooh, I do have some movies that can go, Blackbeard. And a documentary on Kublai Khan I recorded because I am doing a research paper on the Mongol Hordes. I guess I can get rid of Farscape-PKW, the mini, I have it on dvd, twice. Wow, and I just found I had Collateral Damage twice in a row...wow. Just deleted some movie hubby recorded, but he said I could get rid of it. I also have some animated movies for my daughter that I don't have on dvd. I also have the original Stargate movie and the first ep of the series, both parts. I guess I could delete them. Ah yes, and my fave pre season 9 ep, There But For the Grace of God....the real reason Jack and Sam should NEVER hook up...

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
      [COLOR="Magenta"][B]Well, I have season 9. I have Farscape. I am not deleting Farscape, I am a Scaper first and foremost.
      I know how you feel about Farscape. I'm a long-time scaper too. Luckily, I have them all either on DVD or tape. And Season 9 of SG-1 ,I have on tape.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I have a convention on the exact same weekend as it premieres in the US... So I will be watching it on the Satuarday night with a large group of friends.
        Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          Nice to have you back, SGFerrit. We can always use another positive voice around GW. Things are definitely looking good for SG-1 this season, and the Stargate franchise in general.
          Thanks! season 10 is growing very close! In fact I didnt realise there were only like 18 days! I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Deevil
            I have a convention on the exact same weekend as it premieres in the US... So I will be watching it on the Satuarday night with a large group of friends.
            Would that be ComiCon and where will you be watching???? LOL

I just found out my room doesn't get the SciFi channel. Buzzards!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              I know how you feel about Farscape. I'm a long-time scaper too. Luckily, I have them all either on DVD or tape. And Season 9 of SG-1 ,I have on tape.
              I am collecting the starburst editions.
              I am glad this is a safe haven, last time I checked one of the anti threads they were playing tag team *bash Farscape for SG1 not being what it use to be* stuff.
              So, what should I delete from my dvr???

Comment

I am collecting the starburst editions.
                I am glad this is a safe haven, last time I checked one of the anti threads they were playing tag team *bash Farscape for SG1 not being what it use to be* stuff.
                So, what should I delete from my dvr???
                Why not delete Farscape as you collect the DVD's? Seems like the logical course of action.....

I'm really sad, I discoverd that I cut off the first few minutes of Prototype when I taped Paradise Lost.....And the first part of the ep is all funny flickery-like.

Comment

*in shock and disbelief*
                  Delete Farscape??
                  I actually stuttered that as I was typing...

LOLOL

I probably will, but to delete Farscape for Stargate....

*remembering the rivalry that some Scapers and gaties have/had*

Scapers, is that treason???

Comment

*in shock and disbelief*
                    Delete Farscape??

LOLOL

Actually I know what you're going through, I just got some SG-1 DVD's but I'm still struggleing to tape over the same eps on my tapes.....

Comment

Originally posted by Egraine
                      Would that be ComiCon and where will you be watching???? LOL

I just found out my room doesn't get the SciFi channel. Buzzards!
                      LOL - nope... I live in Australia, so it's an Australian convention...

And I am not allowed to discuss the means that we will be obtaining episodes .
                      Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

*in shock and disbelief*
                        Delete Farscape??

LOLOL

Hey, there was never any rivalry on my end. I love Farscape. And I love SG-1. Both are great Science Fiction shows in their own right. Now I just get the bonus of seeing BB and CB on SG-1 too. It's a wonderful union, if you ask me.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hey everyone
                          New to the forum and I'm a big fan of SG-1. Got hooked last year when we got the sci-fi channel. Now I have season 1-8 on dvd. I am soooo excited about season 10 even though I didn't get a chance to catch all of season 9. Anything interesting I need to know before season 10?? If you can tell me. I would really appreciate it. Thanks
                          Do you know what the Goa'uld really want from us?

MINNESOTA, that what!
                          The fishing mostly. I'll take you sometime.

Comment

I am very excited about the new episodes, jumping and waiting in inticipation. Is it July yet??????

Comment

Welcome guys! We love new people.

And Minnesota Fan for info on season nine, check here, although it may be incomplete due to upcoming Gateworld upgrades, so if there's anything missing that you need to know just ask, you can also join in the season nine pro thread here.

Comment

*in shock and disbelief*
                                Delete Farscape??

LOLOL

It's not treason as long as you have alternate back up copies. And the DVDs are better quality anyway.

And how dang much space does your DVD player have anyway??? Mine is through the cable company and it only has about 40 hours. I'm quite impressed.

Comment

Working...
                                X