• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New promo for season 10
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....8&postcount=11

new pics. Thanx VMD

Comment

The new seasons will be wonderful. Cross-overs, new enemies, new characters, intresting stories. I think this is the "golden age" of Stargate and if it will be succesful (better ratings) without the help of BSG than they will begin the third series in 2007 too.
      Last edited by Platschu; 07 June 2006, 01:22 PM.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I am pro season 10 if there is Jack.

Please remain seated until the puddle jumper has come to a complete and full stop.
        Proud SJ and Sheyla Shipper!

Comment

Spoiler:
          Ya he is in a few episodes.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
            NO!!!! I am so stupid!!! I swore to myself that I wouldnt look at any spoilers and I just without thinking opened your spoiler box and AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Ok I will just have to block it out. (not your fault fifth)
            Sorry, captain jake. Sometimes I guess you just can't help yourself, huh? Good luck blocking that out.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              Sorry, captain jake. Sometimes I guess you just can't help yourself, huh? Good luck blocking that out.
              LOL I go lookin for 'em because no matter what you read....they spin it differently that what you are expecting when you finally see it.

Comment

Hi guys! been a while!

The spoilers for season 10 are looking really good! Same for Atlantis!

Shame there are still so many antis on here, trying to bring down the show.

It is growing more and more succesful though, lets face it Stargate is becoming the next BIG sci-fi thing now! I mean on star trek level! With a huge game, 2 series (including the longest running american sci-fi),a possible third, and another movie in the works! Things are looking GREAT for Stargate! SG-1, and the rest!

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit
                  Hi guys! been a while!

The spoilers for season 10 are looking really good! Same for Atlantis!

Shame there are still so many antis on here, trying to bring down the show.

It is growing more and more succesful though, lets face it Stargate is becoming the next BIG sci-fi thing now! I mean on star trek level! With a huge game, 2 series (including the longest running american sci-fi),a possible third, and another movie in the works! Things are looking GREAT for Stargate! SG-1, and the rest!
                  Nice to have you back, SGFerrit. We can always use another positive voice around GW. Things are definitely looking good for SG-1 this season, and the Stargate franchise in general.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Ah, a new Stargate SG-1 Season is on the way!!
                    Can't wait! Can't Wait!

I just hope that there's more space battle action this season!!
                    More P90s! More Ori warrior action! More Zat gun action! More
                    F-302 action! More...Action! More...humor! More...don't know
                    what to say, heeheehee!
                    sigpic

Comment

I think last season was one of the biggest action seasons yet.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
                        I think last season was one of the biggest action seasons yet.
                        I totally agree with that. And it also set a darker overall tone to the show, at least IMO. This season should really be something special.

By the way, anyone see that we finally got some episodic photos from Season 10's first ep? All I can say is, finally! Hopefully more will be on the way soon.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

... By the way, anyone see that we finally got some episodic photos from Season 10's first ep? All I can say is, finally! Hopefully more will be on the way soon.
                          Really??? On my way to check them out now....

Thanks!!!

Comment

By the way, anyone see that we finally got some episodic photos from Season 10's first ep? All I can say is, finally! Hopefully more will be on the way soon.
                            Saw those...what a great way to start a Friday.

Claudia looks lovely. You sure can't tell she had a baby in December...no baby fat there.

Comment

Originally posted by Egraine
                              Saw those...what a great way to start a Friday.

Claudia looks lovely. You sure can't tell she had a baby in December...no baby fat there.
                              She looks great in that dress, too. Daniel is wearing an interesting outfit. I wonder what that's about? But don't tell me, I already read a spoiler that I wish I hadn't - although I sincerely doubt that I could have spent any time on the internet for the next few months without reading that one inadvertantly somewhere. I don't mind minor spoilers, but I'd prefer to be surprised by the major ones.

Comment

I totally agree with that. And it also set a darker overall tone to the show, at least IMO. This season should really be something special.

I agree, pictures actually give us a VISUAL perspective of what's to
                                come.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X