No announcement yet.

S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*tapps toes* Is the season nine DVD out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
      Yup. In some European countries (UK, Germany, France... ) - vol. 1 with the first four episodes plus Extras was released at the end of March in UK, vol. 2 will be released in less than 10 days

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
        Is it July, yet?

--Sorry I wanted to subscribe to this thread and the only way I know to do that is to post...
        Nope, not unless you're using a very different calendar than I am. But fear not, it will come.....time always marches on. I, for one, am looking forward to season 10.....I for one, think it's best to remain optimist, rather than some, who are only interested in doom saying.....I wonder why they are here at all? Oh well, another mystery of the Universe to contemplate.
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
          Nope, not unless you're using a very different calendar than I am. But fear not, it will come.....time always marches on. I, for one, am looking forward to season 10.....I for one, think it's best to remain optimist, rather than some, who are only interested in doom saying.....I wonder why they are here at all? Oh well, another mystery of the Universe to contemplate.
          Definitely. I enjoyed season 9 very much and I am full of optimism about season 10, spoilers sound very promising, latest RCC interview even more, did I say that I simply adore this man?

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
            Yup. In some European countries (UK, Germany, France... ) - vol. 1 with the first four episodes plus Extras was released at the end of March in UK, vol. 2 will be released in less than 10 days
            You're kidding.....not fair! Actually I would wait for the complete set even if they were released here like that. I hate waiting.

Think they'll come out sooner if we demand enough?
            *chants* Me want, me want, me want.....

Comment

You're kidding.....not fair! Actually I would wait for the complete set even if they were released here like that. I hate waiting.

Think they'll come out sooner if we demand enough?
              *chants* Me want, me want, me want.....
              Don't think so... UK release was even delayed about 1,5 months, but I think it was due to the fact that they decided to include audio commentaries for every episode (you can find "Avalon pts. 1-2" and "Origin" commentaries transcripts in season 9 area) for single releases. Last year they didn't do that (commentaries were included in boxset release only) and was quite a big mess with discs replacement, so they wanted to avoid this this year. On the other hand, the whole seasons boxsets are cheaper...

Comment

Definitely. I enjoyed season 9 very much and I am full of optimism about season 10, spoilers sound very promising, latest RCC interview even more, did I say that I simply adore this man?
                You and me both. On all counts.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The US version should be out in October.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                    You and me both. On all counts.
                    Me three.....

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                      The US version should be out in October.
                      Oooooooooo. Christmas presents!

Comment

Hi **waves**!! I'm excited with the news that RDA will be appearing in some season 10 episodes **happy dance** Sorry if this has been asked before and I haven't scrolled through all these pages, but when is the Season 10 premier date?? thanks
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          Hi **waves**!! I'm excited with the news that RDA will be appearing in some season 10 episodes **happy dance** Sorry if this has been asked before and I haven't scrolled through all these pages, but when is the Season 10 premier date?? thanks
                          In USA (SciFi channel) it's July 7th or 14th. Don't know for sure yet.

Comment

Thunks, I mean thanks!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping my hotel at ComiCon has cable....I really don't want to wait 5 or 6 days until I get home to TiVo.

*said with enthusiasm* C'MON JULY!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
                                Oooooooooo. Christmas presents!
                                I don't think I could wait that long!

Comment

Working...
                                X