• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say the more spoilers the better what else are we to do for 4 months

Comment

Originally posted by camarogod69
      I say the more spoilers the better what else are we to do for 4 months
      I couldn't agree more. Of course, spoilers don't ruin an ep for me like they do some people. So definitely, the more the better.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Spoilers are the bane of my existance.....lol

Comment

I normally stay away from spoilers, but people keep talking about how good s10 is going to be that I'm tempted to be spoiled. I can't wait for the season to start!

Comment

Originally posted by lissa1000
            I normally stay away from spoilers, but people keep talking about how good s10 is going to be that I'm tempted to be spoiled. I can't wait for the season to start!
            That's what happened to me...but unlike you i read the spoiler eventually, and they are great

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
              That's what happened to me...but unlike you i read the spoiler eventually, and they are great
              So here there's hoping that what we'll see on screen is going to be great too!

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                So here there's hoping that what we'll see on screen is going to be great too!
                Lots of people are saying how great the spoilers sound so I have faith in that assessment. It's your guys' fault if I'm let down.

Comment

Can't remember where I read it.....might have been in a Mckay thread or somewhere completly different, bit I want to see a scene next season where Daniel and Mckay talk to each other really, really fast.....and see who could keep up.....

Comment

Well, with the new update to GateWorld today, season 10 looks to be even better than I thought.
                    Spoiler:
                    The Ori are taking us back to the beginning. Their threat will bring this show back to the level it was when we first encountered the Goa'uld. We're completely outmatched, and will need to seek out new weapons, technology, and allies to stand a chance in this crusade.
                    I know I'm all smiles after reading that. Things have gotten too easy for SG-1 over the years, and this will be a welcome change.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                      Well, with the new update to GateWorld today, season 10 looks to be even better than I thought.
                      Spoiler:
                      The Ori are taking us back to the beginning. Their threat will bring this show back to the level it was when we first encountered the Goa'uld. We're completely outmatched, and will need to seek out new weapons, technology, and allies to stand a chance in this crusade.
                      I know I'm all smiles after reading that. Things have gotten too easy for SG-1 over the years, and this will be a welcome change.
                      Not sure that entirly counts as a spoiler, but it's good to stay vigilant!

This is going to be exciting, have to wonder whether we're going to get lot of new alien races next season as opposed to visting the same allies again. I want an episode where we see real aliens again.....like in One False Step -I really liked that episode, please no one shoot me.....or a least use a zat, but only shoot once.....

But you know we only get all this, providing everyone survives last season.

Comment

I can hardly wait to see O'Neill and Vala's first meeting, I'm curious in what circumstances it's gonna take place.
                        I think O'Neill and Vala first meeting will be great ... they are both funny and fighters and don't take bs from any one

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                          I think O'Neill and Vala first meeting will be great ... they are both funny and fighters and don't take bs from any one
                          Oh, it will be more than just great. It will be freaking hilarious. I can't wait to see how O'Neill will react to her being around.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Oh, it will be more than just great. It will be freaking hilarious. I can't wait to see how O'Neill will react to her being around.

What do you think will be their first dialog?

Comment

Spoiler:
                              It also looks like Claudia has a quite big creative impact this season! I love what RCC said in his interview:
                              Spoiler:
                              There's a great episode early on, in which she has to undergo a psychiatric evaluation just to be able to participate in the S.G.C. program. And it's a lot of fun moments in that. That was actually Claudia's idea. She said, "Wouldn't it be great if Vala had to have a psych evaluation?"
                              Go Claudia!!!

Comment

It also looks like Claudia has a quite big creative impact this season! I love what RCC said in his interview:
                                Spoiler:
                                There's a great episode early on, in which she has to undergo a psychiatric evaluation just to be able to participate in the S.G.C. program. And it's a lot of fun moments in that. That was actually Claudia's idea. She said, "Wouldn't it be great if Vala had to have a psych evaluation?"
                                Go Claudia!!!
                                Wow, I can't wait for that.

CRAP I'm reading spoilers. *bangs head on wall* I need to go find a support group.

Comment

Working...
                                X