No announcement yet.

S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*grumbles* 1.3... Can these ratings get any worse? It was a week of great episodes and we got such low numbers.... This is flipping unbelieveable. Hopefully "Uninvited" can pull us out of this range of lowness.

Comment

Yikes. My cable company has been bought by Comcast. Or is being bought. or something. I hope that not having the SciFi channel is regional, not all over. But then, if they cancel SG-1, I won't care.

Comment

Hey. What's going on? Don't give up! All polish fans count on US & UK, we can't change situation by watching SG1 in our TV but we wanna more, more moooooreeee. It can't end like that in two weeks - it's impossible. After decade?? No I don't believe. Several months ago even Lost was fourth because SG1, SGA & BSG were in first three. That sucks, what do american people do this year? How can they just watch other show or (what's worse) go out of home?
        My name is Olo - Hans Olo
        Sorry for my english, I'm not

Asgard Greetings: Greeting
        Borg Greetings: Lower your shields, Prepare to assimilate

Comment

Originally posted by Hans Olo PL
          That sucks, what do american people do this year?
          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Hans Olo PL
            That sucks, what do american people do this year? How can they just watch other show or (what's worse) go out of home?
            Some of us seem to have gotten this thing called 'lives'. Don't ask me what it is though.

Comment

I am one of those weirdos that don't go out on weekends. I like quiet evenings and I hate large crowds.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                I am one of those weirdos that don't go out on weekends. I like quiet evenings and I hate large crowds.

Weirdo

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                  Weirdo

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                    *grumbles* 1.3... Can these ratings get any worse? It was a week of great episodes and we got such low numbers.... This is flipping unbelieveable. Hopefully "Uninvited" can pull us out of this range of lowness.
                    Uninvited looks likes it going to be good too, its nice having more stand alone episodes these days.

All we have to do is spread the word to other Stargate fans and Stargate forums.
                    sigpic
                    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                      Uninvited looks likes it going to be good too, its nice having more stand alone episodes these days.
                      Indeed it does. I just really hope it can pull us out of this rating gutter. But I must have hope. Is 2.0 too much to ask for?

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                        Indeed it does. I just really hope it can pull us out of this rating gutter. But I must have hope. Is 2.0 too much to ask for?
                        Its done it before, its still a fantastic show, so it should be doing it again. Come on uninvited!!!!

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Okay for the 200th episode I'm going to be so doga** tired but oh well I'm going to enjoy it, argh is it Friday yet I can not wait for Uninvited!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Egraine
                            Must be a regional thing...it has not affect on Central California...we still get non-HDTV SciFi on Comcast.
                            From what I remember from reading an article about this a few months back, it would only effect the Chicago area.

I hope the ratings pick up, from the spoilers I've read I'm really looking forward to the rest of season 10.
                            AncientsTimeline

Comment

Sadly I don't have the fancy smancy Neilson box but I still watch the shows live, you got to represent in this day and age.
                              sigpic
                              "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                              DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Eureka...hmmm, my only complaint about the show popping in on Friday was it ruined my one hmmm...perfect SCFI TV night with epic battles of good vs. evil. With people being so busy these days, finding time on two nights to watch both stargates on Fridays then battlestar on Wednesdays if I heard correctly, merely splits my viewing, it doesn't add and hours to my viewin. I will most likely record battlestar then on my Direct TV DVR and then play it on Friday night before or after the stargates. As a matter of fact, where I once sat throught the three hours glued to the tube, seldom getting up from the comfort of my favorite chair except for diet coke and popcorn, it will all be taped and all the commercials zoomed through.
                                Keep both Stargate's on the air for years to come!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X