S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by esoap524
    I think for a 10 year show, any cancellation would certainly NOT be considered "before its time." But, yes, bad numbers would be very disappointing for everyone, my two favorite actors among them. And it's not likely that the show wouldn't be given a proper ending should they pull it from the air. It's been around too long not to.

However, should that horrible thing occur, I hope Claudia and Ben move onto "Caprica"
    Your right it has had a good run but darn it I want it to go on FOREVER!lol I agree that they would find some way to mgive it a proper farewell, but lets all pray that that horrible day does not come soon. There are still so many good stories to be told. Ben and Claudia on Caprica? That would be interesting. Lets hope the ratings are steady enough for next season to be green lit!
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

However, should that horrible thing occur, I hope Claudia and Ben move onto "Caprica"
      One word: NO!

Comment

Too bad about the rating but HEY, we have a whole season to watch. Maybe next episode will do good

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
          Ben and Claudia on Caprica? That would be interesting. Lets hope the ratings are steady enough for next season to be green lit!
          Claudia would make an excellent cylon, right up there with Lucy Lawless and the underrated Tricia Helfer. The Cylons are the most interesting characters anyway

But, back to business. Yeah, I hope they improve too; I sure would hate to see this get yanked mid season.

Comment

Claudia would make an excellent cylon, right up there with Lucy Lawless and the underrated Tricia Helfer. The Cylons are the most interesting characters anyway

But, back to business. Yeah, I hope they improve too; I sure would hate to see this get yanked mid season.
            It will be sooooooooooooooooooo cool to see Claudia as a cylon. BSG is an excellent series.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
              Sci Fi has never done well. As much as you, me, the nerdy girl down the street and everyone on these forums love Sci Fi, most people would rather sit down to watch a 30 minute episode of Friends. That's the unfortunate truth of the world, sci fi has always been a niche market, which only has been crossed by either sheer determination or being the "first" like Star Wars.
              Unfortunately (or not) sci fi shows require a little brain from both sides.
              School is overrated.

Comment

man oh man. i'm gone a few days and theres tons of new threads, im gonna have to check them out. anyone else not able to sleep due to being excited about eppisodes 2 tonight? deffinatly going on a vhs tape run this morning
                SAVE SG-1
                www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
                Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

So, do you guys believe that SG-1 got a 1.4? I could possibly have stretched to a 1.7 but I think a 1.4 is ridiculous, it can't be true... Can it?

Do you guys not think that if it had been reliable Darren would have put it on the front page?
                  Last edited by SGFerrit; 21 July 2006, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Anyone...

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit
                      So, do you guys believe that SG-1 got a 1.4? I could possibly have stretched to a 1.7 but I think a 1.4 is ridiculous, it can't be true... Can it?

Do you guys not think that if it had been reliable Darren would have put it on the front page?
                      This why this site is so reliable, no unchecked news are posted here.
                      School is overrated.

Comment

^^ I hope the report is wrong, when do you think we could see it properly reported on gateworld?

I found the news this morning, and wasn't too woried, but as the day has gone on, I have become petrified! 1.4...... It can't be right. The worst since Paradise Lost in season 6... Seriously that CANNOT be right!
                        Last edited by SGFerrit; 21 July 2006, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit
                          ^^ I hope the report is wrong, when do you think we could see it properly reported on gateworld?

I found the news this morning, and wasn't too woried, but as the day has gone on, I have become petrified! 1.4...... It can't be right. The worst since Paradise Lost in season 6... Seriously that CANNOT be right!
                          Well, no later than 2-3 weeks.
                          School is overrated.

Comment

Just took a jaunt on the dark side... that anti-thread sure is...anti, isn't it?

Anyway, back on the light side now...can't wait for tonight!

Comment

Just took a jaunt on the dark side... that anti-thread sure is...anti, isn't it?

And I can't wait for tomorrow morning!

BTW, reading the anti-thread I wonder why some people are allowed to be a Mods? With such negativity and hatred?
                              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Yep, it's so much better to be excited than dreading everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X