No announcement yet.

S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was actually one of the reasons I didn't watch the show at first, any time I listened to Ben or Claudia I just felt this incredible sadness but now I gotten over it and enjoying a new show

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
      that was actually one of the reasons I didn't watch the show at first, any time I listened to Ben or Claudia I just felt this incredible sadness but now I gotten over it and enjoying a new show
      Hee--I had to watch Farscape just because I've gotten so used to Claudia as Vala that I forgot what Aeryn was like--and Aeryn's my favorite. That's how different these characters are.

I'm really enjoying the Daniel/Vala vibe and hope there's some good Carter/Vala stuff coming. I also want some Mitchell vulnerability stuff. Hmm...what else...great effects in F&B, btw.

Are you listening to me, Mr. Wright? why don't you use MY ideas? *snerk*

And how come you got rid of O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524
        Hee--I had to watch Farscape just because I've gotten so used to Claudia as Vala that I forgot what Aeryn was like--and Aeryn's my favorite. That's how different these characters are.

I'm really enjoying the Daniel/Vala vibe and hope there's some good Carter/Vala stuff coming. I also want some Mitchell vulnerability stuff. Hmm...what else...great effects in F&B, btw.

Are you listening to me, Mr. Wright? why don't you use MY ideas? *snerk*

And how come you got rid of O'Neill
        Yeah there characters are dramatically different...I like Vala but Aeryn I related to her in so many ways...yeah there probably going to keep D/V away from each other to keep that sexual tension going.

A vulnerable MItchell always makes he happy LOL..I'd like to see something like Stronghold again that was nice.

What I really want is more Daniel and Mitchell scenes, Shanks and Browder play of one another sooooo well I love it

Comment

I'm sure all (or most) of our wishes will come true this season. I bet TPTB will want to mix it up a bit more, actor-wise, and we'll even get some Ben/Claudia-Mitchell/Vala. That'll be interesting.

Comment

One of my big wishes is coming true!

Spoiler:

Walter is going off-world!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42

Spoiler:

But
              Spoiler:
              who will be manning the computer and counting off the chevrons?
              :O
              Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
              Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
              -Audioslave

Comment

Spoiler:

all I picture is him going screw this the minute he steps through and runs back in hahah but I'm glad your wish is coming true

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
                  But
                  Spoiler:
                  who will be manning the computer and counting off the chevrons?
                  :O
                  It's THE big mystery of the SEASON!

Comment

It's THE big mystery of the SEASON!
                    Yep.

Oh, and TFOSGD is now TSGD(FO was removed) so you might wanna update your sig
                    Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                    Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                    -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by full.infinity
                      Yep.

Oh, and TFOSGD is now TSGD(FO was removed) so you might wanna update your sig
                      Forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by mywraithcommander
                        I can't wait how they defeat the ori!

Go Sg-1!!
                        Who said they were going to defeat them? Perhaps we make piece with the ori........ *looks around*

Yes, I agree it will be very interesting to see how they solve this problem they have on there hands.

1 day 20 hours untill morpheus!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mywraithcommander
                          I can't wait how they defeat the ori!

Go Sg-1!!
                          I agree. It will be a great moment at the end of Season 16.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                            I can't wait for Morpheus it looks good IMO (bounces around)
                            I couldn't agree more. The episode does look like a good one. Definitely an interesting concept.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by camarogod69
                              Of course you have to be the perfect american family you know with the 2.5 kids and all.
                              I heard you can go to jail for slicing your kids in half...

But it's amazing what people will do to try and convince you the show is in trouble- apparantly the ratings havn't been released yet because they're really really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
                                I heard you can go to jail for slicing your kids in half...

But it's amazing what people will do to try and convince you the show is in trouble- apparantly the ratings havn't been released yet because they're really really bad.
                                Unfortunately it seems like the ratings for Friday's premiere are REALLY BAD - 1.4 only for SG-1 (1.7 million viewers)

Interesting what ratings are gonna be like for yesterday's airing.
                                T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Working...
                                X