S10: nostalgia, new viewers & the progression of SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by camarogod69
    Of course you have to be the perfect american family you know with the 2.5 kids and all.

No idea how our ratings system works, but it's certainly nothing like that.....

Comment

Yeah it's realllly stupid that is how they figure out their ratings (shakes head) They need a new way, because there way to many people in this country they are not counting

Comment

What does Leslie Nielson have to do with Stargate?

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
          What does Leslie Nielson have to do with Stargate?
          Funny.....

Comment

Laughter is important... like breathing... I breathe fine when watching Stargate.

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
              Laughter is important... like breathing... I breathe fine when watching Stargate.

Comment

Okay so I just want to put it out there, when I'm watching the episode on Friday I do NOT want to be called by everybody I ever knew in my life time!

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                  Okay so I just want to put it out there, when I'm watching the episode on Friday I do NOT want to be called by everybody I ever knew in my life time!
                  Unplug your phone!

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
                    SPOILER TAGS!! some of us are trying to stay spoiler free!!.

However I agree flesh and blood was awesome!.
                    ARGH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT!
                    ACK!

Anyway, without spoiling anything more,

Spoiler:
                    In Morpheus, I think that the SG-1 team runs into a
                    parasite that makes them sleepy. Could it be a Goa'uld symbiote?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                      Unplug your phone!
                      Believe me if I did that then I'd get the angry vm "why aren't you picking up your phone hellllllllo I am going to ring your phone till you pick up" lol okay actually I leave my other phone in the room if I don't want to be bothered but last friday was a HUGE festival for my town so that's why and not to mention I had to go babysit some dogs so thats why I was being called and...there more but not going to bore you all with the details mah hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon_06
                        ARGH!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT!
                        ACK!

Anyway, without spoiling anything more,

Spoiler:
                        In Morpheus, I think that the SG-1 team runs into a
                        parasite that makes them sleepy. Could it be a Goa'uld symbiote?
                        No worries man!

Spoiler:
                        As to your question I have no idea thats not usually a symptom is it?
                        sigpic

Comment

I can't wait for Morpheus it looks good IMO (bounces around)

Comment

Brad Wright needs to remember--the whiners are ALWAYS louder than the contented. It's tough when you have people without a clue *****ing you out about "why did you get rid of O'Neill" and "why didn't you do THIS story"...oy vey.

I'm enjoying the show. Sure, it's no Farscape (sorry, I really am trying to move on), but I like it nevertheless

Comment

Originally posted by esoap524
                              Brad Wright needs to remember--the whiners are ALWAYS louder than the contented. It's tough when you have people without a clue *****ing you out about "why did you get rid of O'Neill" and "why didn't you do THIS story"...oy vey.

I'm enjoying the show. Sure, it's no Farscape (sorry, I really am trying to move on), but I like it nevertheless
                              I am trying to move on too, it is difficult sometimes.

And, I have gotten beyond annoyed with those people still asking *What happened to RDA?* Hell, if you are a long time fan like most of them claim, then you should know. I knew even before I started watching the show.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                                I am trying to move on too, it is difficult sometimes.

And, I have gotten beyond annoyed with those people still asking *What happened to RDA?* Hell, if you are a long time fan like most of them claim, then you should know. I knew even before I started watching the show.
                                SW, whatever you do, stay away from the anti-10 board.

I think I need to move on from forums as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X