thats the spirit!
      SAVE SG-1
      www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.
      Say No To The Six Month Hiatus

Comment

Originally posted by StarG8fan
        Stargate Forever!!!!!
        I highly doubt you'll get any argument from us on that here, my friend.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm extremely happy that you all like my new group/club. I was kinda worried that it wouldn't get picked up but I think it will do very well.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            I highly doubt you'll get any argument from us on that here, my friend.
            It better last forever or until i die.eather way its good for me
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shadow hawk
              It better last forever or until i die.eather way its good for me
              Hey, get out of my head!! That's what I've been thinking for quite sometime now.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                Hey, get out of my head!! That's what I've been thinking for quite sometime now.
                not trying to copy you both but i have been thinknig the same myself
                SAVE SG-1
                www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                  I agree, with all the new characters, I actually think that Landry is my favourite, I actually like him more then General Hammond. I think he's been developed very well so far (he got to go off-world!), and Beau Bridges is so excellent in the role.
                  He was very good indeed
                  Waiting for episode 2

Comment

i shall start the countdown.....4 days
                    SAVE SG-1
                    www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by The.Prior.of.The.Ori
                      i shall start the countdown.....4 days
                      LOL. Only 4 days

Comment

im only 100% happy on friday nights
                        SAVE SG-1
                        www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Funny conversation about ratings and such while I was studying and drinking coffee. This dude named Chad who kept bumming cigarettes from me wanted to know why I was training for helicopter flight school. I don't judge people but I sware that he wanted to give me a jump. I know I promised to not cause any riots but if I see him again and he threatens to talk in generalities about some film his making and how he wants to put "some dude" in a mental ward or jail Im calling IMF on him. I don't know the guy Im minding my own business and he is talking about God and praying blah blah blah. I told him that I don't believe in prayer but Preying on my goals that don't relate to dynamic thinking beings and he still is whining about his stage and some film that he is directing. Dude or dude(s) or dudete(s) I don't care. After a while self promotion for powers sake and stature is stupid. Ratings!? Should you all be focused on the missions and the goals that you are trying to accomplish? Isn't there a better or higher mission in life about diplomacy and fighting as the last option? Maybe I am the only one who thinks so in this forum, its hard to say. I know its tough and we are all in different stages in development spiritually, essentially or whatever but sometimes enough is enough. There is no need for power stuggles between friends and family when the common goal is what is wanted. Even parental units don't have to sit on top of a thrown dictating how the group is going to be run. At least in my family, those who have been inovators, entreprenures, leaders etc. work on their own projects and we come together to check on each others developments to see how we can integrate and continue to work together, if we choose, on a larger goal. The whole thing about ratings and stature when the message is what is important in petty in my opionion. I am disapionted in the forum now and am debating dumping the account all together. There are better things to work on. I'd share what I've learned from my own personal experience but its hard to explain when there are those who think that you have to follow to know. We can all be leaders in our own goals if we choose to work together and enhance the dynamic based upon each others skill sets. People are naturally inclined to study and improve those skills that they like the most. When others in the group acknoledge the skills of each other and focus less on what they want for themselves everyone can benefit. Oh well. Everyone learns at there own pace. I think I'll focus on those friends and family members that have been I have been working well with so far.
                          There are Brave Pilots. There are old Pilots. But there are no brave, old Pilots.

Comment

indeed we can all be leaders...... but what was that whole post for?
                            SAVE SG-1
                            www.savestargatesg1.com

Proud Member of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I'd also like to point how Jonas, who is generally considered a beloved character, only guest starred in 1 episode prior to joining the cast, while on the other hand Vala had 9 episodes prior to her joining the cast. I find it hilarious people are so turned off by her. She's different, new and fresh.

From what I last read on the Anti Board, they were speaking about Bra'tac acting strange in the season primere. I agree with that. Bra'tac was arbitrarily going to ram the ship with him and SG-1 on it. But speaking more about him... The series writers do give us hints of what's to come, and from what I have read
                              Spoiler:
                              Bra'tac will die in Counterstrike
                              so that event is a slight foreshadowing of that very thing.

Mattathias

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
                                I'd also like to point how Jonas, who is generally considered a beloved character, only guest starred in 1 episode prior to joining the cast, while on the other hand Vala had 9 episodes prior to her joining the cast. I find it hilarious people are so turned off by her. She's different, new and fresh.

Mattathias
                                Vala is definitely the best thing that could happen to SG-1 in ages BTW, have you been to Cinescape.com today? In TV Wasteland area: Friday July 21st: "STARGATE: SG-1 (9 PM PST, Sci Fi Channel) “Morpheus” After officially claiming the title of the longest US SF series in history last week, SG-1 continues to be invigorated by the lovely injection of FARSCAPE DNA that so enlivened things last year. Claudia Black—I love you!"
                                T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Working...
                                X