Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First season 10 episode title revealed? Plus guest cast!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/edit: Yeah, I would take that news with a big pinch of salt.
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

well they could have had him agree to be in a few epsiodes in season ten just like in season 9.

Comment

IMDB always lies. Some hopeful kid probably submitted that.

It wont happen.
        Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

This is only about the fifth thread about this in the last two days. They wont have begun work, ^ had it right, some poor deluded kid probably posted. There is still "news" on Scream 4 on IMDB even though Neve Cambell and Wes Craven have formally said they wont be involved, and most of the old cast have said the same, IMDB still contradicts that though, we will see much later, possibly early next year, but I doubt it will be before March/april
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

As much as I would love to see RDA return, even a guest, I have serious reservations about the authenticity of this information. The source is unreliable....and it's a bit early for announcements about season 10, especially story plots, titles and guests. But that's just my opinion....

Will I stop hoping for the return of RDA? Nope. Do I think it will happen.....I truly don't know. Some days I think he must, on some level, miss it, and then on other days, I think how happy he must be to be free from the schedules, etc.
            On fighting:
            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

I would love it to have Jack back. One episode is very little but better than nothing.
              I always thought IMBD would be a reliable source?!?

Comment

Take a look at the message boards for IMDB under "Stargate SG-1". I started a thread about this there. They also have the premiere date listed as September 2006! HA! IMDB has been known in the past to stretch things, but this is ridiculous. As Henry Hayes put it, eloquently, I might add: "Never going to happen"

IMDB revises stuff as dates and guest stars get confirmed, though. What you see now will change in the future.
                "In the middle of my back swing?!"

Comment

Lol, I had noticed the date, what can you do? Amazing how people will believe it as soon as they see it (wishfull thinking). think people!
                  Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                  - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

It's gone from RDA's IMDB page and the SG-1 IMDB page.
                    sigpic

Comment

Woah, major thread-combination-age here!

Anyway, I don't believe it for a second, I mean, they haven't even started planning for season 10 yet, not officially anyway.

Comment

It was just a joke, it just means there is NO HOPE RDA will appear in SEASON 10

Comment

No, I think this there is NO HOPE we'll never see RDA again and SEASON 10 is going to give us a hint.
                          STARGATE ICARUS
                          Premiering April 20, 2006
                          Website coming soon. Forum:www.colonelmoore.proboards2.com

Comment

MAN u guys r the ones without a brain! u guys dont have faith or hope becuase u aint got any! it whent away when your brain whent away after the brain couldnt take it anymore in your heads!

sorry my grandpa died and i just saw his dead body and i am NOT happy about it!!!!! so my mood is diffrent right now so deal with it!!!!!!!!

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

[Dr. Evil]Right...[/Dr. Evil]

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                                Consider the alleged episode title. "No Hope" (for RDA coming back).

It's certainly a bad joke.
                                I thought it was funny . . .

I'll be crawling back into my hole now . . .

~Sarah

(I did not make that listing. I did spot the joke. Don't blame me for it.)
                                Call me Sarah . . .
                                • Anti-plaid (pro P.L.A.I.D. )
                                • Songwriter, screencapper, canon shipper, and fan of minor characters
                                • Trek forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X