Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First season 10 episode title revealed? Plus guest cast!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Livi2Jack
    Hey I wonder if this is accurate, but I read that he will be in the first episode.

"Stargate SG-1" playing "Gen. Jack O'Neill" in episode: "No Hope" (episode # 10.1) September 2006

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000760/

Having lots of hope...

Livi
    Yay!!!!!!!! I really hope they're right it would be nice to see Jack again in season 10 Thanx for sharing Livi2Jack

Comment

I think it is as a guest, but ya never know
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Yeah i thought it would be as a guest for maybe 1 or 2 episodes just hoping that IMDB's info is accurate *crosses fingers and toes*

It'd be good to know that they are still keeping the character alive in the 'stargate universe'.

Comment

I feel the chemistry of the SG-1 is missing its pizazz sinced RDA left. Maybe he's going bonkers being around his daughter all the time and he's considering returning. Even good parents need a breather from their kids. He went from being a part-time father to a full-time Dad. Whatever he's been up to I hope he isn't done with SG-1. I was never a Jack and Sam shipper but felt like their relationship was left hanging. Even bringing in several new characters were not enough of a distraction to make us forget the fab 4 (RDA, AT, MS and CJ). In the meantime with all the radical changes in the show, I've reclaimed Friday nights and have turned off the TV entirely.

Comment

I would love him to come back in a turn around to the Abyss.

What if DJ was the one imprisoned and the rest of 'em couldn't find him? By
            S10 they possibly would've discovered a way to communicate without actually having to ascend first, hell, even if it was by hologram.

I don't just was Jack back to make a few wise cracks and look puzzled, I want a dang good reason for him to return, with a good storyline and a bunch of good scenes to act out. Sigh. A girl can dream...
            Never go to bed angry. Stay up and plot your revenge!

Comment

I'd love this rumour to be true, but I don't think it will be sadly
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Even it is only for a cameo it would well be worth seeing RDA again.
                All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                Pay it forward

Comment

ok we all can hope and pray that rda comes back in some shape of form i will keep praying
                  like i have side b4 only time well tell
                  i know i want him to come back
                  carter "colone?"
                  o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

well until RDA comes back I am going to get drunk every night.
                    Gottta drown my sorrows somehow.
                    All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                    Pay it forward

Comment

I think perhaps the title is the most interesting point, if itis called NO Hope and that a big if, however if that is a title point to the ori appearing in our galaxy and a massive asguard fleet is destoryed in a massive space battle and the asgard fleet is totally annihallated and the and in the scene we are told that the asgard threw everthing they have at the ori and it had no effect on there. This would defferntly give the sense that no one can save the Milky way galexy not even the asguard and would a good sense of we are up against through the season.

Comment

I somehow doubt that of all websites IMDB would have details on the season 10 opener given that contracts haven't been finalised.

At the best right now the writers would be throwing around ideas about how to resolve the cliffhanger, if that.

Comment

Okay, friends from a French SG Forum and I have spotted something quite intriguing while checking RDA's filmography on IMDB. That's incredible !

Notable TV Guest Appearances

"Stargate SG-1" playing "Gen. Jack O'Neill" in episode: "No Hope" (episode # 10.1) September 2006
                          You can check by yourself here >>>>> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000760/ .

So IMDB gives us the title of the Season 10 premieres, and confirms that RDA will appear ! "No Hope" sounds like a damn freaky title !!!

I just hope IMDB's info is reliable ... The site is usually a source to trust .

( Mods, if this information has already been revealed around here, don't hesitate : zat this topic 3 times )
                          Last edited by Harlan; 04 November 2005, 02:11 PM.

Comment

There is already a thread about this. And I believe IMBD isnt too reliable, baring in mind work hasnt been started on Season 10 yet, so it is unlikely that any official titles have been created yet, let alone officially anounced
                            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000760/

Is the IMDb right about this, I hope so.

Comment

LOL! season 10 has only just bin annnouced i doubt they have anything written for it yet

Comment

Working...
                                X