Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First season 10 episode title revealed? Plus guest cast!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TrustNo1
    WTF? You believe a rumour about AT coming back for 10 episodes of Atlantis which could in no way be confirmed anymore than this but you don't believe IMDB because fans can submit stuff? I don't get it. WTF?
    thats ok, we dont expect you too.

Comment

Oh haha my sides are splitting from laughing so much.
      I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

IMDB is *not* reliable. Like Kas said-I've amended rubbish on there myself and I'm not a show runner or any actors rep.

It sounds def like a bad joke.

Comment

So does a well established character being moved to a show also with well established characters yet you all believe it no problem.
          I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

I think it was obvious from the start this was a joke.

Comment

Spoiler:
              Ripple Affect accordint to AT I believe involoves other realities merging so old characters can return, it also involoved them all wearing their green, blue and dessert outfits!

Someone is haveing a luagh, TPTB havent even thought about it yet theu are probably taking a break after S9 and S2

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
                Whose fake? IMDB.com's fake? For what reason? Maybe a mix-up or a missunderstanding made by them.
                Er, anybody and their pet poodle (if they're net savvy) can add info to IMDB.com. What is frustrating is that IMDB actually charges people for higher level access to a database that does contain errors.

The RDA mention is interesting, but like someone said, heck, they haven't even started writing yet (that we know of), half or more of hte cast are still negotiating contracts, so....

Nice dream

Comment

The AT news, of course, came from AT's own mouth (reported independently by multiple con-goers).

The first episode of Season Ten doesn't exist yet, let alone could a casting deal have been reached. The first episode is probably little more than a glimmer in Rob Cooper's eye. IMDb might as well say that I'm guest starring in the Season 14 finale as Jar Jar Binks.
                  GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                  The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                  Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

im just hopeing the my inside feeling r right but i will just have to wh8 and see only time will tell
                    carter "colone?"
                    o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                      IMDb might as well say that I'm guest starring in the Season 14 finale as Jar Jar Binks.
                      Haha, prepare for the hate-mail then!

Comment

Hey I wonder if this is accurate, but I read that he will be in the first episode.

"Stargate SG-1" playing "Gen. Jack O'Neill" in episode: "No Hope" (episode # 10.1) September 2006

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000760/

Having lots of hope...

Livi
                        Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

There's the GW discussion thread going on here :

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=19733

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                            The AT news, of course, came from AT's own mouth (reported independently by multiple con-goers).

The first episode of Season Ten doesn't exist yet, let alone could a casting deal have been reached. The first episode is probably little more than a glimmer in Rob Cooper's eye. IMDb might as well say that I'm guest starring in the Season 14 finale as Jar Jar Binks.

Wooo! You're going to star as Jar Jar Binks??? Will it be opposite Buck Rogers and Flash Gordon too because I remember reading about this...in IMDB.

Ooh...more importantly...can I get your autograph????

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by TrustNo1
                              So does a well established character being moved to a show also with well established characters yet you all believe it no problem.

I didn't accept that, just didn't make sense, to move Amanda Tapping over to Atlantis, in favour of Claudia Black, couldn't even phatom the construction of such moronic assumption.

Comment

To sumerise, Its too early to know at this stage.

Comment

Working...
                                X