Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont believe that the Tollan have ascended, and wouldt help anyway, they didnt before and they wont now. I do think we will see them though, they cant all be gone. The Abydosians may help out though, I have a funny feeling that sme of them (skaara) will have problems with the whole, no interfeering rule.
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

More of the team, especially some signs showing that the original 3 have actually known each other, and saved each others butts hundreds of times, and been friends, for the past 9 years. Oh yeah, not so much of vala unless they really tone her down and stop making her a caricature that belongs in Spaceballs or Team America, and absolutely no vala baby.

Mention of O'Neill especially by the original 3 who were friends and teammates for 9 years, mention of Janet who the original 3 were friends, and colleagues, of for 7 years. Aris Boch, the NOX, the To'kra, the Giant Aliens, etc., all of these IMO would be better than the Ori.

Comment

No babbies AND no weddings.
        Nothing reminicensent of BSG, FS, Andromeda, Xena, baywatch, OC or any soap opera.

How about some Stargate travel.
        Maybe go to a new planet, meet some new people, resolve a new problem.

Hey, maybe we can have like an actual military team that works together on the new planet solving the new problem.

Maybe a military team that acts like military with one or two well written (you would probably say that) wise-cracks but are ultimatly not concerned with flirting with each other and are not too worried about their own personal lives because they are way too busy doing their important jobs and saving others.

How bout that, thatd be cool..... wait, i think I have all those eps on DVD and it seems more and more likely I will get no more (of these types of eps or corrisponding DVDs).
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I would think next season that the producers would go all out with guest stars and I would love to see Vala return as a regular which is possible.
          Also Im sure Trek fans would like to see Jolene Blalock return as Ishta! As
          would Chris!!!!!
          As for the suggestion that the Stargate become known to the world.
          That should be in the final episode!
          Also a crossover two-part episode with the ATLANTIS crew should happen!

Comment

I am a big fan of Jolene Blalock, I would really like to see her again now that you bring that up.
            All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
            Pay it forward

Comment

A Conclusion to this years cliff hanger ending

Comment

Ditto on JB
                A Wraith with a Goa'uld Symbiote.
                Sam finally starts building gates.(it would be impossible for her not to be able to do so by now considering everything she has had to understand to do what she has done in the past.)

Comment

You know, I was think what ways would be the best use of Vala's character (not that way, you horny boys and girls ), if she join the cast. However, I couldn't come up with one.

Then I was looking at the upcoming "Divide and Conquer" that will be on Sci-fi and realised that the symbiote Anise, favors Dr. Jackson for his intellect. Well, there you go!

We could find out that the Tok'ra have come out of hiding now, since the fall of the Goa'uld, and are trying to build a society on a world outside of fighting the Goa'uld. Having voluntary symbiosis with humans and Jaffa (who do not wish to use the drug Tretonin), to carry on the Tok'ra way of life.

Freya could have suffered an accident and the Tok'ra (who are still limited in voluntary hosts) ask SGC if anyone would like to be a host to Anise. To everyone's surprise, Vala quickly volunteers.

Instead of going right back to the Tok'ra, Anise chooses to stay on Earth in hopes to seduce Daniel since she is a Tok'ra queen and wants his genes (although we don't know this at first).

What do you guys think?
                  Last edited by BigGator5; 04 November 2005, 07:04 AM.

Comment

These may not be the most popular ideas, but here it goes:

1. Reveal more about the history between the Ancients and the Ori. Maybe even find the big honkin ship the Ancients used to get to the Milky Way.

2. A two parter where a small group of Wraith somehow get to Milky Way and make an incursion.

3. Take Carter off of SG-1 and place her as lead scientist at the SGC or something.

4. Bring in Vala to fill the newly-opened position on SG-1

5. A Goa'uld System Lord finds a secret Kull Warrior processing facility Anubis had, and uses the Kull Warriors in small, quick little attacks to undermine both the growing Ori threat and the new nations that are rising up in the galaxy. All of this will lead to the Goa'uld becoming a serious threat while starting to rebuild their empire (a guy can dream, can't he?).

6. Under NO circumstances have ANY Jack/Sam shipping. For the love of Sokar, just let it end.

7. Tok'ra. Lots and lots of Tok'ra, showing what their society is like now.

8. Nox vs. Ori.

9. Have the Ori establish a Supergate (hopefully this'll happen sometime in the back half of season 9), and start building planetary bases, space stations, and shipyards all throughout Milky Way.

10. This one is for the end of SGA season 3. At the end of the finale, show a bunch of Wraith ships trying to destroy a Supergate that is about to finish building itself. The Supergate is completed, and thousands of Ori ships pour out and decimate the Wraith fleet that was there.
                    Last edited by Lexx; 04 November 2005, 09:03 AM.
                    MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

I would like to see several races return like the aschen, the giant aliens, and the people daniel met when he was kidnap, can't remember the name of the episode right now.

I would also like to find out more about the virus that destroy the anicents

They should reveal the stargate to the general publice right before ori attack earth, and we see the most earth cities and most of our population killed just before a jaffa,asgard fleet intervenes and maneage to destroy the ori fleet. See the remaining earth people join tohgeather under one goverment. Final episode of stargate. See jack and Sam get married, not popular but common they been hinting at this since season one. Let just get over and done with and then we can killed them both in the last episode. Also I would like tilk to become leader of the jaffa nation. Like to see a perminent aliance created between all the friendly races. To see the tokra build a civilisation on a planet, to see there cities. Like to see the tolans return but only to wipe out again by the ori. see Baal take over a country on earth, but not American a country like china. Like to see what happened ex vice president Kinsley.

In stargate Atlantis would like more exploration of the city. A new enemy appears, but they do not tell use their name or anything, just some things this race have done in the past like why they created the nano virus they found on atlantis, maybe the team should visit a planet where they find that it have been destroy but with weapons they have never seen before.. This new enemy should not fully appear until the fifth or sixth season where we learn there name and what there plans are.

I would like to see atlantis fly in space.
                      I would also like to see the get ancient warship, then they could really kick some butt.
                      I would like some waith on waith action, because of the food shorteage
                      See the waith in the milky way.
                      For the team to find a living ancient, one that it willing to help us for once.
                      and that about it , sorry for any speiling mistakes
                      Last edited by knowles2; 24 November 2005, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                        That's how I have it in my daydreams, but my version is Commercial-free.
                        In that case, it would only be an hour!
                        Teal'c--what's with the hair?

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
                          You know, I was think what ways would be the best use of Vala's character (not that way, you horny boys and girls ), if she join the cast. However, I couldn't come up with one.

Then I was looking at the upcoming "Divide and Conquer" that will be on Sci-fi and realised that the symbiote Anise, favors Dr. Jackson for his intellect. Well, there you go!

We could find out that the Tok'ra have come out of hiding now, since the fall of the Goa'uld, and are trying to build a society on a world outside of fighting the Goa'uld. Having voluntary symbiosis with humans and Jaffa (who do not wish to use the drug Tretonin), to carry on the Tok'ra way of life.

Freya could have suffered an accident and the Tok'ra (who are still limited in voluntary hosts) ask SGC if anyone would like to be a host to Anise. To everyone's surprise, Vala quickly volunteers.

Instead of going right back to the Tok'ra, Anise chooses to stay on Earth in hopes to seduce Daniel since she is a Tok'ra queen and wants his genes (although we don't know this at first).

What do you guys think?
                          You know, that sounds really cool. I like it! I like the idea of having a Tok'ra on SG1, and I think they would be a great benefit to Earth against the Ori.

And, you're right. They have to do something with Vala!

Comment

I would like to see more off-world single standing eps in season 10. I really don't think we need to see the Ori in every episode, and I'd like to see more exploration.

I know everyone will hate me for this, but I'd like to see Daniel go to Atlantis (where I think he would do the most good), and have Jonas come back to SG1. Daniel is obviously unhappy about missing the ship. Just let him go, I say.

I'd like to see more of Mitchell, and get more backstory on him. I'd also like to see more episodes focused on Teal'c--and not just his speaches to the Jaffa council. Maybe bring Ishta back for an ep or two.

I don't want Sam to be on SGA for half the season (or 10 eps). A couple crossovers, okay, but not too many. I'd like to see some good interaction between Sam & Vala. Now THAT would be fun! I have no doubt Sam would have agreed with the "shallow genepool" comment!

Comment

more jack and sam
                              carter "colone?"
                              o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

Originally posted by sgatelvr
                                You know, that sounds really cool. I like it! I like the idea of having a Tok'ra on SG1, and I think they would be a great benefit to Earth against the Ori.

And, you're right. They have to do something with Vala!
                                You see the thing with the team right now, it is completely balance:

2 Military Personal (Jack and Sam)
                                2 Civilians (Daniel and Teal'c)
                                2 Scientific Minds (Sam and Daniel)
                                2 Warriors (Jack and Teal'c)

Even with Mitchell replacing Jack, the balance held true.

With Vala "as is", she will more T&A and a ship for Daniel. Other than that, she brings no value to the team. Sure her first hand knowledge of the Ori will be useful, but she won't be like Teal'c who knew a lot about the Goa'uld. As you can see, the balance is completely undone:

1 Military Personal (Mitchell)
                                3 Civilians (Daniel, Teal'c, and Vala)
                                1 Scientific Mind (Daniel)
                                2 Warriors (Mitchell and Teal'c)

Fighting the Ori is going to take a lot of brains. Even if Sam is held back in the SGC, you still need someone in the field who can figure stuff out.

Bringing Anise in is a good idea for many reasons:

1) She's a scientist.

2) Anise is also a archaeologist. Daniel and Vala/Anise would be great at bouncing ideas off each other.

3) Now Daniel will have more in common in the Vala/Anise combo, than just Vala alone. Plus, they are both "civis" and can jump each other bones whenever they want. We have to stretch out Vala/Anise trying to suduce Daniel, but that would be really fun in itself!

I mean, this is such a good idea, you would think I was a SG1 writer!

Comment

Working...
                                X