Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia]Everyone knows that they already live on Earth. Well, you know how Myrddin became Merlin when Romanized? Well, the Furlings became Furbys...

We see a new enemy called the Teletubbies
    STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
    legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

Hmm, Furlings way too unlikely...

Baal thing could be interesting...

If i think of episodes like Avatar (S8) that were linked to old episodes (In this case 'Gamekeeper' or whatever the S2 chair ep was called) but still whole knew ones is cool.

Also I would like to see a return of races such as the guys from learning curve, how is the bedrosian-optrican civil war going on the new ground planet.

Also I would like to see an episode were some goa'uld have been captured and used as slaves. Sort of like Beast of Burden but theres actually goa'uld in the hosts.

Comment

predictions:
        season 10

-Vala, either regular or recurring
        -more NID/Trust/Baal/whatever
        -more off-world baal
        -more jaffa politics
        -more ori, return of Administrator/Prior
        -some well known guest actors
        -martin gero writes another episode
        -if chris judge writes another ep, the return of Ishta/T'Pol

season 3:
        -return of Trip/Michael
        -another guest appearance by sg1 character (could be landry, could be walter, could be daniel)

Comment

I asked Mr. Malozzi a few days ago about possibly seeing Baal in a prominent political position or running for one on Earth, and the reply was that it's likely because Baal has grown to like Earth and he now has the resources to do it. I think that sounds particularly promising...
          I'm not sure I see the point in such a storyline. Haven't we been there, done that with Kinsey? Evil politician with a grudge against the SGC, working within the government to scupper us. Sure this new evil politician has a snake in his head and a few copies of himself lying around, but I'm not sure that's enough to make any storyline on this basis significantly different from those involving Kinsey so that it wouldn't just be rehashing cold leftovers.

Albion
          Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Stargate SG-1 Season 10

THE ASHCEN STORY
            It would work and would be a great way to get Jack back for an episode or two but it would be down to RDA

More Ancient Background
            Lovin' Season 9 but who knows more great Ancient stories!!

The All Important 200th Episode
            Whilst a crossover would be nce, it should stay SG-1, Stargate SG-1 has made it to 200 Episodes and it should be centered around the SG-1 Universe, TPTB would most likely crossover

Richard Dean Anderson Returns
            Its possible

End of the Kinsey Story
            We need to settle this and move on

Put an end to the Furling debates
            I say this as I speak for many when we say that the Furling deates are annoying

Jaffa Politics
            To please the one and only Peter Deluise!!!

Ship Based Episodes
            On the Prometheus, Deadalus or Odeyessus (sp)

Stargate Atlantis Season 3

Kick some Wraith behind
            They have it comeing

Explore more of Atlantis
            Theres got to be a secret compartment somewhere

BECKETT
            Lets keep his as a regular!!!

Story Lines that arc over several Episodes
            Say its the third episode and then continued on in the 14th and 18th

New Enemy/Ally
            The Wraith cant be the only species worth fighting in the Pegasus Galaxy, and prehaps someone on the same tech level fighting the Wraith!

Less Geni
            Dont get me worng,their great but with the episodes this year, give them a break

What ever happens, TPTB will give us a year to remember thats for sure

Comment

I would quite like Atlantis to get an ally, but S2 isnt up yet perhaps it would happen in the back half!

I'm not sure another enemy would work, SG1 didnt get another big enemy until replicators and they were more powerful than goa'uld, at this point in only the third season introducing a new enemy more powerful tan wraith would cut that story to short. Also the Wraith simply wouldnt make a pact, so a Wraith ally would be...odd. I suppose a new enemy could be an enemy from another galaxy coming into Pegasus...but still then they and Wraith would fight an I dont think the series is ready for a new big bad.

Comment

QUOTE S.G.C.

Kick some Wraith behind
                They have it comeing

Explore more of Atlantis

BECKETT

New Enemy/Ally
                The Wraith cant be the only species worth fighting in the Pegasus Galaxy, and prehaps someone on the same tech level fighting the Wraith!

Less Geni
                Dont get me worng,their great but with the episodes this year, give them a break

You forgot ford. What do you think will hapen to him in season 3
                In the middle of my backswing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by colonel O'Neill
                  QUOTE S.G.C.

Kick some Wraith behind
                  They have it comeing

Explore more of Atlantis

BECKETT

New Enemy/Ally

Less Geni

You forgot ford. What do you think will hapen to him in season 3
                  I don't really like Ford!

Comment

No to Furlings or 9th Chevron, let them remain in mystery forever, the mystery if them is more effective as a storyline than anything that can ever be written. Returning the Ashen, yes. returning RDA, no. He is gone people, he might be in a couple, but if he came back as a main character I dont think it would work, he was fantastic but you cant keep bringing him in and out of the story. And no full time Vala, se is good, but she may be too much over a full series.

As for Atlantis, less Genii, yes they are just annoying, totally overused in Season 1. Ford, in a couple, but his new more powerful character is too much to hold up over a long time.

Overall, who cares! The fact is, there is a season 10!!!! no cliffhanger finale to the series, no short term enemy in the form of the Orii. If it does end, it can at least be done properly. We can worry about story when season 9 is finished and we know the full story about what is going on.
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I'd love to see some new advance races in Atlantis, perhaps some who had hidden away. Some more normal, exploration episodes, for both SG1/At would be nice.
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I think Vala will become a citizen of Earth, and a full-time Vala would be great.
                        I think we should see the return of the Giant Aliens - they were awesome. And who knows, maybe they exist on a plain of existance where they can fight the Ori? That would be cool.

Comment

Maybe find out that the Furlings were destroyed by the Orii. That would put that whole thing to rest.
                          sig by PM

Comment

Good news, boys and girls:
                            Sci Fi wants a 10th season from the Stargate producers.
                            So what could we expect from them this record breaking season?
                            New threads? Will it be the last? Will there be more to come (I hope so)?
                            What will they do with the main threat? How will SG-1 dodge the Ori? What will happen to the jaffas?...
                            School is overrated.

Comment

I'm expecting continued Ori business, as well as perhaps a local threat related thereto. For instance, an Ori Holy Army in the MW galaxy. They could even try and set up a branch on Earth. Perhaps another villain...it might be interesting if the MW galaxy had to put up with human-form Wraith, just to tie the shows in again. With that we could have a whole new pain in the arse villain who is like the Wraith, but at the same time minus the lousy makeup and dumb vampire tricks.
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Mabey some furrling tech but no furrlings. Some of SG-1's life outside base (hopes for Sam at home or somewhere with Cassie). Baal HELPING SG-1.
                                I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X