Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm lovin' season 9... can't wait for season 10!

Comment

I'll be honest, and say that s9 has thus far been my least favorite season, don't ask why, cuz it would be a long answer. But there are some good things in it too. So, in conclusion, if it's more of the stuff that's been going on in season 9 than probably not but if it's more like seasons 1-8 than sure season 10 bring it on. Not to say that I don't like the ori and want the goa'uld back, but, yeah, it's a long explanation I won't go into.
      So, I'm kind of undecide and witholding my vote
      In mourning I now will be.
      No more Stargate can I see.
      Sci-Fi Friday jubilation
      Has descended to Saturday syndication.
      (that is to say I don't have cable anymore.)

Comment

ahh i like long reasons tho please explain
        - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Originally posted by Nem2k
          ahh i like long reasons tho please explain
          Oky doky, but not here, I'll post why I don't like season 9 in the complaints and misgivings of seas. 9 thread. Probably, I won't get it done all at once, but since you want to know....
          In mourning I now will be.
          No more Stargate can I see.
          Sci-Fi Friday jubilation
          Has descended to Saturday syndication.
          (that is to say I don't have cable anymore.)

Comment

I want a 10 as long as the SG-1 team remains mitchell, carter, dan and tealc

there are rumours that carter will be replaced by vala, is that happens, then no 10 for me because we've already lost Jack who was essentially the heart of the show as he held the team together, if we lose Carter as well? Not SG-1 anymore

Okay, I like Vala, and I have enjoyed the stories involving her,....
            (I mean an occasional Vala episode for the fun of it is okay,
            I love how she banters with Daniel and Teal'cs reactions to her are
            funny.)

But Vala is not Sam and SG-1 needs someone with Sam's brains.
            Who would solve the complicated problems that Sam does?
            I do not see how there could be a Stargate-SG1 without Samantha Carter.
            Two or three episodes without her is one thing, but Vala would
            be a poor 'replacement'.

Comment

Who says Sam and Vala can't both be in? Are we only allowed one female lead with all these men running around? What a sexist idea!
              Buckle up! It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelso
                I'm lovin' season 9... can't wait for season 10!

im just hoopeing that we see some of rda more in season 9
                carter "colone?"
                o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

Originally posted by Maltrancko
                  It's called Jumping the Shark, whilst I would love a Season 10, I am willing to see it end with a second movie as first talked about in season 5... Because whilst i voted yes... we all feel it wrapping up, since RDA left the show has a huge hole in its heart and as awesome and hot Amanda is, she can't do it, nor can Mike or Chris... the 4 of them were the show, and since IMHO Farscape was a big dirty bag of doggy doo, I'm not too sure BB was suited, But anyway... RDA was a huge part of SG1, whilst I respect his family attitude, he should at least be part of the series when it finishes...
                  i will 2ed that very well put i may add
                  carter "colone?"

Comment

I want a 10 as long as the SG-1 team remains mitchell, carter, dan and tealc

there are rumours that carter will be replaced by vala, is that happens, then no 10 for me because we've already lost Jack who was essentially the heart of the show as he held the team together, if we lose Carter as well? Not SG-1 anymore
                    that was put to rested carter will be back
                    carter "colone?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kanan
                      I'll be honest, and say that s9 has thus far been my least favorite season, don't ask why, cuz it would be a long answer. But there are some good things in it too. So, in conclusion, if it's more of the stuff that's been going on in season 9 than probably not but if it's more like seasons 1-8 than sure season 10 bring it on. Not to say that I don't like the ori and want the goa'uld back, but, yeah, it's a long explanation I won't go into.
                      So, I'm kind of undecide and witholding my vote
                      u have every right to vote or not to vote and thank u 4 giveing the truth
                      carter "colone?"

Comment

lets just hope that rda comes back in season 10
                        carter "colone?"

Comment

oh come on now ppl i know u have something to say about season 10 or maybe season 11 there is hope i know
                          tell me want your thinking
                          carter "colone?"

Comment

Originally posted by starathena74
                            oh come on now ppl i know u have something to say about season 10 or maybe season 11 there is hope i know
                            tell me want your thinking
                            I'm thinking that I'm a bit apprehensive about season 10 given the rumors that I've heard and things Joe M. has posted various places. As long as Michael Shanks is there, I'm watching, but I'd be heartbroken if they did anything to ruin the character of Daniel (not that I think they would--er, hopefully).

Mostly I'm looking forward to season 10, though. I really like the developing friendship or whatever it is between Daniel & Mitchell (and I was a total Jack & Daniel friendshipper and slasher, so I never thought I'd say that). I also like Daniel's interaction with Teal'c and Teal'c's interaction with Mitchell so that's all good. I want to see more episodes where they're all together actually interacting with each other.

I would love for Jack to come back occasionally if RDA ever wants to, but only if he interacts with Daniel. If there are any more "not exactly" type of comments from Sam or phone calls or whatever, I'll gag. :-( If Jack is going to come back for something shippy...well, I just hope they don't go there and I'd rather he stay far, far, far away than they do that. That'd be it for me.
                            My Top 40 SG-1 Episodes

My Ranking of All Season 9 Episodes

It's Daniel Jackson's world; I just live in it.

Comment

Originally posted by starathena74
                              that was put to rested carter will be back
                              well i know she'll be back, the question is for how many eps? because she will most likely be doing some Atlantis crossover so obviously therell be SG-1 eps where she'll be missing
                              of course this will be a great opportunity for Amanda but it just seems like a way for the writers to trivialise Sam and to make way for mitchell and vala but thats just my theory
                              - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Doing a poll on this subject at this time makes no sense. Most of the people who don't want a season ten are probably not hanging around anymore to take a poll. There are others just hanging around out of curiosity...will SG-1 survive without RDA, etc. This poll mostly represents the people who like the changes and will watch SG-1 as long as it runs.

Comment

Working...
                                X