This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orii7
    Thank u starathena74,if ya dont mind i added u to my buddy list.u r my first friend on here ya know. BTW if ya want to know where i got the info from, just PM for it.
    go a head and add me to your buddy list im still trying to get the hung of pming ppl lol at self
    carter "colone?"
    o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

I have not seen season nine but I hurd they have brought in new enemy and a lot of new characters. So I think that would need at least one more season but possibly more about five more season. This is so they can it to a very good ending and explain everthing that we want to know. And I would hate it if stargate ended so many other sci fi have ended when the producer and cast do not get the chance to complete there stories.

Comment

A decent run for a good scifi show is about 6-7 seasons. Taking into account that both SG-1 and SG-A have some new cast members that would be apporximated as a new show, so to give the cast a fair shot, hopefully another 4-5 more seasons would be good.
        All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
        Pay it forward

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2
          I have not seen season nine but I hurd they have brought in new enemy and a lot of new characters. So I think that would need at least one more season but possibly more about five more season. This is so they can it to a very good ending and explain everthing that we want to know. And I would hate it if stargate ended so many other sci fi have ended when the producer and cast do not get the chance to complete there stories.
          1st welcome to this forum and some time u have to take a look at season 9 its really not to back at all i like it
          carter "colone?"

Comment

Originally posted by skritsys
            A decent run for a good scifi show is about 6-7 seasons. Taking into account that both SG-1 and SG-A have some new cast members that would be apporximated as a new show, so to give the cast a fair shot, hopefully another 4-5 more seasons would be good.
            your right that they shold go more in to the story of every new cast member i wood love know more about them
            carter "colone?"

Comment

unless by some freak of nature they do not renew the show after this next season.

Pay it forward

Comment

im just hopeing they stay on the air 4 15 seasons but i think thats asking to much but one cann only hope
                carter "colone?"

Comment

I believe we all already know there is going to be a season 10. I believe the better question would be, can the PTB pull a rabbit of their hats, and save SG-1, so there is a season 11? I have watched SG-1 since it first premiered on Showtime, and then switched over to Sci-Fi. I have never missed an episode (shows you how I plan my Fridays ), however, this year something was "missing", and it wasn't just RDA. The chemistry that made the show so fantastic just didn't seem to be there. Perhaps the introduction of so many new characters and plots have made it difficult for the writers to more fully develop the characters, so I'm very much hoping that season 10 gives them that chance. I miss SG-1.....I want that chemistry back. But that's just my very humble opinion and opinions are a dime a dozen.
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Bullwinkle: Hey Rocky, watch me pull a Stargate out of my hat!

Pay it forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                      I believe we all already know there is going to be a season 10. I believe the better question would be, can the PTB pull a rabbit of their hats, and save SG-1, so there is a season 11? I have watched SG-1 since it first premiered on Showtime, and then switched over to Sci-Fi. I have never missed an episode (shows you how I plan my Fridays ), however, this year something was "missing", and it wasn't just RDA. The chemistry that made the show so fantastic just didn't seem to be there. Perhaps the introduction of so many new characters and plots have made it difficult for the writers to more fully develop the characters, so I'm very much hoping that season 10 gives them that chance. I miss SG-1.....I want that chemistry back. But that's just my very humble opinion and opinions are a dime a dozen.
                      go back to the 1st page i also asked about season 11
                      carter "colone?"

Comment

wow im now a super soldier cool
                        carter "colone?"

Comment

im just glad ppl r voteing on my poll thank u
                          carter "colone?"

Comment

I love to vote!

Pay it forward

Comment

Originally posted by skritsys
                              I love to vote!
                              lol so do i
                              carter "colone?"

Comment

Yes I do, and I'm happy it's been confirmed. As for season 11, I would like it to happen. Hmm.. But it might just be a season too far imho
                                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                                X