Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Vala in season 10 (spoilers & speculation for S9)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it were the Vala from prometheus unbound...I'd vote two...but since it's the Vala from Avalon onwards...sorry but it has to be four.
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by KillerMercury
      First of all, thank you. I also agree with what you said. Vala's boldness should be taken only in small amounts, and her current situation (which is the main plot for "Flesh and Blood", don't know how to use the spoiler button yet!) might give her more of a humane angle, a less bold Vala, if you will. A lot of people seem to forget that most characters, when they're first introduced, are seen as one-dimensional. Give her a chance!
      Agree completely. That's why I voted the first option

As for the spoiler button, I don't know about the button, but you can do it this way [ spoiler ] text [ /spoiler ] (of course no spaces)

Comment

Thanks to you, too! You people are so kind...

There's only us,
        There's only this
        Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
        No other road,
        No other way
        No day but today...

Comment

as for Generals Hammond and Landry, they're just good being the leaders of SGC.
          "Just"? That's like saying somebody's "just the president of the United States." Thanks to Don S. Davis' excellent performance, which was the bedrock of the show in many respects (IMO), you always sensed that George Hammond bore the weight of the world on his shoulders. He certainly bore its' fate often enough. My personal jury's still out on Landry but I don't think one needs to pull down one character (i.e., Hammond) to build up another. DSD made an incalulable contribution to the success of Stargate SG-1 and it's thousand pities he chose to move on.

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

YES! Vala rocks! - and that's my vote!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Carterslave
              "Just"? That's like saying somebody's "just the president of the United States." Thanks to Don S. Davis' excellent performance, which was the bedrock of the show in many respects (IMO), you always sensed that George Hammond bore the weight of the world on his shoulders. He certainly bore its' fate often enough. My personal jury's still out on Landry but I don't think one needs to pull down one character (i.e., Hammond) to build up another. DSD made an incalulable contribution to the success of Stargate SG-1 and it's thousand pities he chose to move on.
              Whoa, whoa! Sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I swear, it sounded differently in my head. I meant that point blank, they kick butt. For guys who basically get to order everyone in the SGC around, with very few off-world missions, their leadership astounds me. I never meant what I said in a disrespectful way. They are involved with everything that passes through the Gate, no matter how small. They do really well under tremendous amounts of pressure from various leaders who have great power at their disposal. They're in charge of the biggest secret organization of the world whose sole purpose is to protect the planet from evil aliens. They're good, no scratch that, GREAT leaders. Do I need to explain myself further?

PS, If this kinda seems like I'm going on and on to you, forgive me, I'm lacking sleep and I need to work on my AP Bio midterm. 'Night!

There's only us,
              There's only this
              Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
              No other road,
              No other way
              No day but today...

Comment

Whoa, whoa! Sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I swear, it sounded differently in my head.
                Understood. Happens all the time.

Jr. Member, Gateworld Curmudgeon Club

Comment

Working...
                X