Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have officially thought of the worst ending to to show.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...right as the Ori fire on Earth, we cut to Jack waking up from being knocked unconscious. He is on Chulak with Daniel and Sam. The last ten years were a vision that he had while being knocked out.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Why mince words when a picture is worth a thousand. As soon as the gate engages and SG1 is ready to embark, the even horizon changes and we see this

(Anyone have photoshop....)
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

SG-1 returns from thier mission and finds:

the gate room is in fact a TV set. All the shows actors are having thier farewell party.

Suddenly SG-1 realizes they are in another reality where SG-1 was TV show and there is no way home.
        Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

worse than watching 6 people sitting around doing individual things while aging badly over 50 years???? Nope I got nothin' that could have been worse.

Comment

k, i've got to come up with something truly horrible...

thinks

sg1, including jack, are celebrating wiping out the ori. they're all going to sam's house to party.

everyone's holding the food and drinks for the party, while sam is fumbling for her keys. vala grabs the keys and starts to unlock the door. just as vala is putting the keys in the lock, sam smells gas. as vala starts to open the door, sam yells out 'vala, no!!!' vala's opening the door and says 'what?' to sam. sam says 'oh s**t' and then the whole house blows up. they all die.

colonel simmons is sitting in a black van, watching this from down the street. ungoalded and ticked, he made sure sg1 were paid back for what they did to him. he sees the house blow up and smiles and tells the driver to leave. while the car moves off, you see all of sam's neighbors come out. the carnage is bad.

wow, that depressed me.

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Bad ending 1:

Sam and Vala find out that they are actually witches and they accidentally summon the devil and they both get pregnant...ops, already made that movie.

Bad ending 2: (however, I would like to see this one)

Daniel is disgraced by his actions in the SGC to the point where he can no longer work in his field of choice. Desperate for money he takes a job as a male dancer at Chippendale's. Sam and Vala become regulars at the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post

Daniel is disgraced by his actions in the SGC to the point where he can no longer work in his field of choice. Desperate for money he takes a job as a male dancer at Chippendale's. Sam and Vala become regulars at the club.
                Very interesting and funny
                sigpic

Comment

The camera zooms back to reveil that the events of the final episode have also been scene on a monitor on a ship orbiting Earth. We see finely manicured hands tapping on an arm rest - iritated. Someone walks in and bows..."My Queen"..."Yes" she says..."We are almost ready".... The camera shifts to a shot of a resurrected/cloned Janet Fraser smiling in delight...

Comment

The Ori have finally been wiped out, and SG-1 is on Jonas's home planet to help with damage control.

Suddenly, the ground starts to shake, and a huge ship shaped like a TV Camera appears in the sky. Coming from the ship, a voice is heard off of SG-1's radios, booming, "We are the Sci-Fions! We have come to cancel your lives!"

Immediately, a beam of Cut Film shoots from its lens. The screen goes black...

Comment

...a giant animated eraser is comes into the frame and begins to erase the characters and scenery reveiling just plain white. The camera zooms back to reveal that the entire series was nothing more than Bugs Bunny doodling in an Art book.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
                        ...a giant animated eraser is comes into the frame and begins to erase the characters and scenery reveiling just plain white. The camera zooms back to reveal that the entire series was nothing more than Bugs Bunny doodling in an Art book.
                        LMAO...now that's funny.

Then Proky Pig comes on the screen and says, "That's all folks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                          LMAO...now that's funny.

Then Proky Pig comes on the screen and says, "That's all folks!"
                          ...been there done that. (Go up to post #107)

Comment

Working...
                          X