Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have officially thought of the worst ending to to show.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good original thought major griff... that would stink though...
    "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

Comment

Originally posted by ApophisOfTheStargateRealm
      good original thought major griff... that would stink though...
      Actually, my friend, it isn't. You were probably too young for the Dallas Shower Scene incident, but essentially a whole season was explained away by somebody waking up, seeing somebody who was supposed to be dead in the shower, and the explanation was that the entire season had been just a dream.

Of course, the dream explanation HAD been used before, it's just that this was the worst example to make it into popular culture.

So the idea isn't a new one. Just a dreadful old one!

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
        The worst ending would be if it all took place in a holodeck with Riker and Troi.
        Hahaha. Yes, that would be the worst ending.

One of my major pet peeves with Moebius was:
        Spoilers
        The producers/whoever officially saying that both of the SG1 teams that went back in time were from alternate realities, and both of their trips lead to the timeline we've been watching for the past 8 years. So, in effect, we saw maybe 10 minutes of the "real" SG1 team.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your Colonel speaking, welcome to ... P3X-niner-eight-niner ... where it's a balmy ... room temperature."

Comment

Whos to say what is "real" and what is not "real". Maybe later on they change the timeline again and so that isnt really the "real" SG-1. Maybe your not the "real" you.

Comment

Man ya'll have hitting the hard stuff to come up with those endings. Yikes.

Could be worse though. Janet could come back and then Jack & Sam and Dan & Jan and Teal'c & Isht'a could have a triple wedding on the gate ramp in the last episode. With Thor as the minister.

Then they all forget to duck to avoid an incoming wormhole.
            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by SmartFox
              Whos to say what is "real" and what is not "real". Maybe later on they change the timeline again and so that isnt really the "real" SG-1. Maybe your not the "real" you.
              ??
              MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
              I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Originally posted by SmartFox
                I defined "real" with "that we've been watching for the past 8 years." Basically, there's always been a ZPM buried in Egypt and they just didn't find out about it until the last 10 minutes of Moebius.

And yes, i am the real me. All the other DigiEmissary's are just imitators.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your Colonel speaking, welcome to ... P3X-niner-eight-niner ... where it's a balmy ... room temperature."

Comment

Originally posted by glennh73
                  Nah how about this. We are at the funeral of our fallen SG-1 and standing there is Jack whom is morning over his fallen friends. We see all of those special moments between him and Carter and various shots of SG-1 in action, then it gets foggy and then we see Jack in a mental ward and we over hear some one say that Jack"s been here since his kid was killed, and that Jack just went totally nuts and also killed his wife.
                  So all 9 seasons plus Atlantis was just a fantasy in his mind.

T'ealc is a security guard named Tom
                  Carter is another mental patient
                  Daniel is the mental ward counselor
                  Mitchel is the guy whom plays John on Farscape

See guys it could be worse u know....
                  yeah, but couldn't sam and jack 'still' end up together? they'll just swap spit and pills, and then tell each other how their electro-shock therapy went that day... yes, sooooo romantic.

k, how's this for a horrible ending.... (take it that season 8 was the last)

sam, jack, teal'c, and daniel can finally pull back and enjoy their lives, seeing as the worst of the threats have been taken care of. jack invites them fishing and they all accept. they rent a motor home, and on the way to jack's cabin, they're in a traffic accident and are killed. general hammond is at the funeral, talking to cassie. he says that it's ironic, seeing as they could survive the numerous horrible things that had happened to them, but a little vacation on earth finally did them in. hammond stands at their graves and salutes, while cassie cries.

jeez, that's depressing 'me' now.

sally

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    yeah, but couldn't sam and jack 'still' end up together? they'll just swap spit and pills, and then tell each other how their electro-shock therapy went that day... yes, sooooo romantic.

k, how's this for a horrible ending.... (take it that season 8 was the last)

sam, jack, teal'c, and daniel can finally pull back and enjoy their lives, seeing as the worst of the threats have been taken care of. jack invites them fishing and they all accept. they rent a motor home, and on the way to jack's cabin, they're in a traffic accident and are killed. general hammond is at the funeral, talking to cassie. he says that it's ironic, seeing as they could survive the numerous horrible things that had happened to them, but a little vacation on earth finally did them in. hammond stands at their graves and salutes, while cassie cries.

jeez, that's depressing 'me' now.

sally

sally
                    That's awesome! Way to dig through that last layer! Or maybe have her crying on who she think's is Thor's shoulder but is in fact Loki, and as they pan away, have Loki wink and beam her up!
                    I wanna eat pie - Urgo
                    Who doesn't? - O'Neilll
                    Without the Queen, Canadians are just....Americans - Scott Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
                      Man ya'll have hitting the hard stuff to come up with those endings. Yikes.

Could be worse though. Janet could come back and then Jack & Sam and Dan & Jan and Teal'c & Isht'a could have a triple wedding on the gate ramp in the last episode. With Thor as the minister.

Then they all forget to duck to avoid an incoming wormhole.
                      Wow! Here I was reading and agreeing with you that it would indeed be a bad ending with a wedding (not that I'm an anti-shipper, but a wedding would just be lame), and then I read your last line and even though it's late and everyone's sleeping, I start laughing! It would be a terrible ending, but fun to think about.
                      "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

That was a bad ending....OMG...one would think they were crazy

Comment

At the end of Moebius, Jack trips and falls into the pond hitting his head on a boulder and drowns. Teal’c jumps in to save him only to discover that the pond is inhabited by ill tempered mutated sea bass who promptly eat him but not before he gets the lifeless Jack out of the pond. Carter with her vast intellect does not know how to perform rescue breathing or CPR. The task falls to Daniel giving the slashers out there a little something only to dash their hopes when he fails. Thus keeping intact Carter’s black widow curse which skipped Pete who after moving to Hawaii has become a private investigator (Magnum P.I. was his favorite TV show). Carter is free to seek out her one true love, Thor (who can’t die because they just keep putting his consciousness in a new body). On the way to Sam and Thor’s wedding, Daniel is in a fiery crash and is horribly disfigured and completely looses his memory again. The wedding goes on. Later Sam discovers she is pregnant with Ba’al’s love child (there was a slight secret fling on a planet during an SG-1 mission in between Jack dying and marrying Thor. Yes, the team carried on with only her and Daniel. There is nothing in the rules that says you have to have 3 people on a team. Mongo got his own team than included Vala and they run across a planet inhabited by creatures that oddly enough look and act like Sparky so they let one join the team. ). Somewhere during this time, Wally is court-martialed, convicted of murder, and tossed in Leavenworth for unauthorized gate activation late one night that killed Sgt. Siler. It wasn’t ruled an accident because it was discovered that Wally kept a meticulous journal of numerous plans to dispose of Siler because of his jealousy of Siler getting to use the big wrench. It just took him eight years to finally do it. (Little did Wally know that Siler was planning the same fate for him because he secretly dreamed of being Chevron Guy.) And they all lived happily ever after sort of.

Only people happy are the Sam/Thor shippers and the Sam/Ba’al shippers until they find out Ba’al was killed in a horrible sarcophagus accident when it overloaded and blew up. But they still have the baby. And Farscape lives on. Mwaahhahaha.

Ok that was my pathetic attempt at a horrible ending to SG-1 other than the Dallas Bobby/shower scenario. It’s got death, a wedding, secret love child, explosions, disfigurement, amnesia, murder, reincarnated Farscape, and it ends with a shippy pair flying off together in a ship. Got to get in that shippy ending for us anti-shippers.

p.s. It’s all in fun. I have no animosity towards any faction of Stargate or Farscape fans.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiEmissary
                            I defined "real" with "that we've been watching for the past 8 years." Basically, there's always been a ZPM buried in Egypt and they just didn't find out about it until the last 10 minutes of Moebius.

And yes, i am the real me. All the other DigiEmissary's are just imitators.
                            You've been watching a different SG1 in a different SG universe ever since the third season episode "Point of View"

Comment

lol.......The Ancients get mad and kill all of the life in the universe, then descend to try to fix it/get on normally because they were tired of being ascended. Then the Orii get mad at the Ancients and they kill all of them because now they have no worshippers. The Orii descend to try to fix it, then Anubis destroys the universe with the Dakara device and is the only being left in existance and doesn't know how to recreate a universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead
                                You've been watching a different SG1 in a different SG universe ever since the third season episode "Point of View"
                                ...no. The statement i'm talking about is from an official interview, whereas that is just speculation.

Another horrible ending: The disgruntled fans of the canceled show "Wormhole X-Treme" find out about the Stargate and stampede the SGC, killing everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X