Solitudes (117)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
    Yeah, its hysterical. I wish they would release a special dvd of bloopers.
    I agree.
    Some behind the scene stuff too. I'd like to know how long it took to do the make-up for the Unus etc.
    sigpic
    I Believe
    My FanFiction

Comment

Originally posted by Mis.Understood View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PdY3L-JYzkHas anyone seen the 'blooper' for this episode.....I couldn't stop laughing.

It's brilliant
      i didn't think that was online ...cool

Comment

lol that blooper was so funny i almost fell of my seat
        sigpic

Comment

Lol, it was indeed hilarious. Build a nuclear reactor, for cryin' out loud!
          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
            Yeah, its hysterical. I wish they would release a special dvd of bloopers.
            I've been wishing that for a loooong time. But at least there's a good start made on bloopers on the MGM site. Now, if they'd just add Seasons 1 thru 8 to the site, it'd be great!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              I've been wishing that for a loooong time. But at least there's a good start made on bloopers on the MGM site. Now, if they'd just add Seasons 1 thru 8 to the site, it'd be great!
              That would be awesome. Too bad they didn't release one with the box set. Let's hope with the SG-1 3rd movie.
              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I love this episode but I´d like to watch it in origin some time (unfortunately this episode I´ve got in Czech)

I like the scene when Jack´s lying on the ground and while having fever and being little bit out of mind he´s calling his wife Sara. Instead of her Sam calms him down that she´s there.

Comment

The best episode from season 1, if you ask me. If I had not known about the gate in Antarctica before seeing this episode, I would have enjoyed this even more. However, loved it nonetheless.

Jack and Sam are great together in this episode. Daniel had his moments as well when figuring out where to find the two. And even Hammie got out of his office. A great story to watch from the beginning to an end.

Comment

Despite what I often say about it, and will not mention here, it is a good ep. It shows Sam in a particularly good light, I think, and brings home just how isolated Jack is.

However - the niggles I have about their SOP really kick in when I watch it, so usually I end up just gnashing my teeth, biting my knuckles and having things thrown at me.
                    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

you mean those pesky hats

or lack there of
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tachyon View Post
                        The best episode from season 1, if you ask me. If I had not known about the gate in Antarctica before seeing this episode, I would have enjoyed this even more. However, loved it nonetheless.

Jack and Sam are great together in this episode. Daniel had his moments as well when figuring out where to find the two. And even Hammie got out of his office. A great story to watch from the beginning to an end.

This was a great eppy. I loved it.

There is a blooper running around YouTube for this episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIdBP0r1nnw

very very funny!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          you mean those pesky hats

or lack there of
                          the hats are only the start of it...
                          In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

great ep. did anyone else see the extras were sam said something about jack should be able to do it because he is mac gyver
                            sigpic

Comment

The link tot hat is posted twice above.. lol!! once by e and then further up. I love that part.
                              sigpic

Comment

lol i love when they do those kind of things in another show they were doing halloween and the guy dressed as a character from another movie he was in it was funny. this is a great ep i felt sorry for them because after everything they went thro they were on earth the hole time
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X