X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fantastic ep i love the fact no ones allowed to mention it again
    sigpic

Comment

This is the one episode I have not watched. And I'm on second...fifth ect viewing of most episodes. So I'm just wondering...from those who have watched this one: should I watch it? I have been holding off due to much of what I've read about it. So is it worthwile to watch or better left ignored??? Help!
      Enjoying the Stargate Re-Watch Event: "This should not get old, General!"

Noxbait's Fan Fiction

Comment

Fandom is diverse in different opinions. Watch it and judge for yourself if its good or bad
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

hathor has its moments, both fun and cringeworthy

i enjoy the cheese and fun of it all

and the girls kicking tush while the guys are trapped by their hormones
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Im sorry to the people who liked this episode but I didn't like this episode at all. It was mainly because I just didn't like Hathor's character. I dont know why I can't quite put my finger on it but there is something about Hathor's charcter that I just dont like.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Fandom is diverse in different opinions. Watch it and judge for yourself if its good or bad
              I agree. On the one hand it's good for (accidental) laughs, but it does have some good stuff in it.

Comment

I liked this episode for the women-kicking-butt factor, and the Janet snarky-ex story, but didn't really care for the full episode in general.

Hathor's skanky costume is the biggest annoyance for me throughout this too.
                sigpic

Comment

Have to agree with the general sentiment of this thread... not my fav episode but also not the worst. Love the chick soldier power though. But episode definitely doesn't get high marks.
                  sigpic Gets better with age!

Conventions:
                  Creation Vancouver SG Con 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012
                  GateCon Vancouver 2011
                  Creation Chicago SG Con 2013 - 2014

Comment

Not my favorite either. The chick power was good, but I didn't like the way the guys fell under Hathor's spell like ninepins.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hawk97135 View Post
                      Im sorry to the people who liked this episode but I didn't like this episode at all. It was mainly because I just didn't like Hathor's character. I dont know why I can't quite put my finger on it but there is something about Hathor's charcter that I just dont like.
                      Could it be because she's a Gou'ld and you're not suppose to l[COLOR="red"LIKE[/COLOR] her?

Comment

So, the infamous "Hathor" episode...

Well, what can I say. I love and dislike it at the same time. Can't point a finger why I dislike it, but I love it because it shows us few more things about the Goa'Uld, and, especially, their Queens. This episode has several hilarious lines, like when Sam says "It's a miracle!" and Jack responds "Crunchies!" or when she points out to Teal'c that he's a male. Also it's quite amusing to see Hammond and other men literally drunk with her presence. Hathor is hot, but is also wicked and disgusting at the same time. And about that mist in Daniel's eyes: it appeared when one drugged man was convincing another drugged man that Hathor is good. So it seems that since Daniel was more drugged by Hathor's wiles he was able to influence less drugged Hammond to agree with him. Anyway, quite good episode.

8/10

EDIT: Just pondered about this one a bit more and imagined how the series would continue, if they won't be able to heal Jack and he'd have to become a Jaffa!
                        Last edited by Vagabond Serpent; 07 April 2010, 07:20 AM.
                        Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Loved Janet Frasier and the girls in this one. Just like men to be taken in
                          Found out Frasier had been married before in this ep., that hadn't been mentioned before.
                          another "You go girl" moment for me
                          no means no, and so does pepper spray
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

This was a very fun story, all told in one delightful episode.

What man would not contemplate for a moment the possibilities of being consort to such a glamorous queen? Of course fathering a race of Goaulds would put a damper on the whole thing, but Hathor was indeed a seductive mistress!

I laughed at both the men as they succumbed to Hathor's sensual domination and at the women as they outsmarted the eveil queen and rescued the smitten men.

More Hathor please!

Comment

Whan an evil, evil woman!

I'm glad that Teal'c didn't fall under her influence. Sam's amazing courage is plain to see here. She took charge, and never backed down. General Hammond was right for putting her up for recommendation. Sam deserved it.
                              "I choose freedom." Teal'c Threshold
                              "To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important." Teal'c Stronghold

Comment

Sam displayed her excellent capability to lead early, and I believe it was in this episode. I was impressed with how she took charge.

Sam: "Welcome back, Colonel O'neill."

Jack: "What, I left?"

That was classic.

Hathor: "We are the mother of all Pharaohs."

Jack: "Of course we are."

Another classic Jack moment.
                                Last edited by ChulaksPrincess; 05 March 2011, 03:20 PM. Reason: Spelling
                                "I choose freedom." Teal'c Threshold
                                "To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important." Teal'c Stronghold

Comment

Working...
                                X