No announcement yet.

Hathor (113)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that's not a good, solid bit of innuendo, I don't know what is...

It wouldn't be out of place in a carry-on film, either. Just to lower the tone of the conversation a bit.
    sigpic

Comment

The episode with Hathor is Classic! Love those episodes!
      We Are Hathor!
      Bow Before Your Goddess!

Comment

I loved the episodes with her. She was just cool. And I liked the SGC-women taking command and saving them all.
        Why be difficult?
        Put some effort in and be impossible!

Comment

I really liked this episode. It really highlighted Sam's abilities as a member of the Air Force. She took charge, and rocked at it...

Plus, a shirtless RDA doesn't hurt.
          my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

On the Sam Jack shipper family thread we're discussing Hathor this week. A lot of us made wallpapers and posters and so. I thought it would be nice to post the one I made here (it's from a series, this is the Hathor one) of course it's a S/J shippy one.

*click for larger image*

I liked this ep. The girl soldiers rock!! And there was just so much funny dialogue in it.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luthienberen View Post
              I also found that odd - even more when no mention was made of Daniel needing counseling to recover from being raped. The whole issue was swept under the rug pretty quickly. Not enough to spoil my enjoyment of the show, but it did confound me - and still does.
              Originally posted by Miyth
              I'm sorry, Daniel was raped, that's all there is to it. I was actually also really surprised that there wasn't any kind of aftershock for Daniel.
              Same here. They didn't portray it as something funny or okay, but there should have been more than just Hathor: "Remember the delights we shared in each other's arms?" Daniel: "I try not to." in terms of follow-up.

Comment

Originally posted by BubblingOverWithIdeas View Post
                Same here. They didn't portray it as something funny or okay, but there should have been more than just Hathor: "Remember the delights we shared in each other's arms?" Daniel: "I try not to." in terms of follow-up.
                Yeah, that also struck me as odd; I guess they had to hit the reset button, but still. There could've been a bit more mention of it, in the episode itself if not in other episodes.

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. Hathor was nice and creepy, and I liked it when the women took charge

Comment

it just shows that women will always come to the rescue. you cant rely on men when a pretty woman enters the equation lol
                    Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                    sigpic
                    sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

im watching this ep now on sky one
                      sigpic
                      sig made by kidwizz

Comment

I enjoyed this episode and have watched it a few times now. Each time I see it, as with many of the episodes I've seen, I find something new. The whole issue of Hathor raping Daniel didn't occur to me on the first watching; I thought it was Hathor's power that had left him so shellshocked, rather than what she phsycially did (if that makes any sense)!

It was nice to see Dr Weir in more military action.
                        sigpic
                        Please don't laugh, this is one of my first attempts at a banner.

Comment

Na didn't really like it. How did Hathor get from Mexico to the stargate mountain? Fair enough she might have some sort of beacon she can follow, but did she walk? Hitch a lift? Did she not get asked for a passport at the border? The obvious answer is that she seduced everyone on her way. Long way to go and not run in to any females, specially if she walked, couldn't imagine a god hitchhiking across the border.

Another problem would be, if Hathor was the same gods as all the other ancient queens on earth, and she lived for generations, and everybody loved her then shouldn't the earth be crawling with Gou'ald?

Not a very good episode, maybe an episode for the females? Cause they kicked some arse.

Comment

She was 'trapped in that sarc', which is why we were not overrun by Gou'ald..

Comment

Loved this ep- it showed the men, us girls can kick some ass
                              sigpic
                              sig made by kidwizz

Comment

Originally posted by Team SG-1*save the show* View Post
                                Loved this ep- it showed the men, us girls can kick some ass
                                It was good to see the women really come into their own, especially Dr Weir, since we don't usually see her in that type of action.
                                sigpic
                                Please don't laugh, this is one of my first attempts at a banner.

Comment

Working...
                                X