Fire and Water (112)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    No, it isn't. See Watergate in later seasons.
    Taht more water itself.

Comment

But intelligent nonetheless.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Psychological whump, physical whump... as a whumper this one caters all. This episode is sooooo one of my favorites. I totally love it!

Fraiser pretty much ordering General Hammond how to proceed next with SG1.

And I must say that I really miss the diversity in historical references -- so far we've had Egyptian gods, Norse mythology, Greek mythology, ... now Babylon and akkadian cuneiform. They'll loose that over time, so I'm going to cherish the moment.
        I love any episode where Fraiser gets to order people around, the Napoleonic Power Monger that she is
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kirsten187 View Post
          I love any episode where Fraiser gets to order people around, the Napoleonic Power Monger that she is
          Totally agree.

Comment

But intelligent nonetheless.
            Its a sign of life. Intelligent life is debatable.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Totally agree.
              But then I would say that, especially if it's Hammond she's talking to
              sigpic

Comment

I agree it was a pity we never got to see nam again. Or had any more info on Omaraka, such as say a quip from the Lucian alliance or Te'alc.

Comment

Wasn't this the episode where O'Neill smashed the window of Hammond's car?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kirsten187 View Post
                    Wasn't this the episode where O'Neill smashed the window of Hammond's car?
                    Indeed, he did.

Comment

Good episode. Only part I didn't like was the hypnosis stuff. But good episode nonetheless. Bummed we never get to see fish guy again.

Comment

Enjoyed this one.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good scene between Carter and O'Neill when they realize that they left Daniel behind.
                          Nice words at the end.

Anja
                          CARPE DIEM
                          ANJA

Comment

Has anybody else wondered if Carter was ashamed that she, the only female on her team, was a blubbering mess and had to be sedated while in the infirmary at the beginning of the episode, while her male teammates, although upset, maintained their composure and were allowed to leave the infirmary? I, personally, think her reaction to the situation was perfectly acceptable, for a male or female to have, but I can't help but wonder what she thought in hindsight.

Comment

You'd have to ask the powers that were why they made her this emotional mess - however, keep in mind that she thought she saw Daniel get burned alive. Now, I don't know about you, but that would rattle anyone's nerves, be they male or female. I guess, the PTW just thought cause she's female she should be more emotional about it than the boys. You know, that whole "boys don't cry thing".

Comment

You'd have to ask the powers that were why they made her this emotional mess - however, keep in mind that she thought she saw Daniel get burned alive. Now, I don't know about you, but that would rattle anyone's nerves, be they male or female. I guess, the PTW just thought cause she's female she should be more emotional about it than the boys. You know, that whole "boys don't cry thing".
                                True. but knowing many females who worked in the mil, they were always blubbering a lot more at the same stuff us guys saw.. I guess its cause they ARE more emotional..

Comment

Working...
                                X