No announcement yet.

The Torment of Tantalus (110)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The room with the element hologram is cool. Atlantis has something similar. We get to see only 3 of the 4 languages as the camera pans for across the room. 2 of them can easily be identified as Asgard and Ancient. The third could be either Nox or Furlings.

Comment

Does that device look the one in "The First Commandment"?

Comment

They both had an red/orange ball...thingy in the middle if that's what you mean

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
          They both had an red/orange ball...thingy in the middle if that's what you mean
          I know what you mean. It looked like a DHD without the symbols around it.

Comment

It could indicate Ancient design.

Comment

I'm sure it's ancient.

Comment

Possible Spoilers

The stargate has surived many disastors before, and has been opened while underwater and under rock. Why then, did this one fail to open when it collapsed into the nearby ocean?

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                  The room with the element hologram is cool. Atlantis has something similar. We get to see only 3 of the 4 languages as the camera pans for across the room. 2 of them can easily be identified as Asgard and Ancient. The third could be either Nox or Furlings.

are u refering to the meeting room when u say that atlantis has something similar if so when did u see and and can u tell me where,

Comment

In atlantis they did not have a meeting room with the four tablets.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

oh yeah i forgot to add that this is one of my favorite stargate episodes of all tiem becasue the meanign of life idea really brought me into it the mysterous aspect of potential philsophical conclusions really kept me on the edge of my seat

Comment

There was definately not four tablets inside the anciet's atlantis, so far.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

They better go back for it in season 8 or I WILL BE FOREVER unsatisfied

Comment

I really want them to go back and get the book and the four tablets.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                              I really want them to go back and get the book and the four tablets.
                              I am glad that someone else feels for the cause of returing and retriving them. .

Comment

Spoilers for Season 6 onwards (and S8? Speculation really !)
                                J
                                u
                                s
                                t
                                P
                                l
                                a
                                y
                                i
                                n
                                g
                                s
                                a
                                f
                                e

Add me to the list,as I wish the SGC could send back a recovery team using the Prometheus and mini-subs. Perhaps they could retrieve the lost info that way? Better still,given the right weather conditions,they could trace and recover all, or most, pieces of the Heliopolis Gate and DHD.If the pieces could be reassembled,the SGC would have a handy "Spare" Gate again .....

(Actually a better potential shortcut, would be to borrow Thor and an Asgard ship,to do the job. That way, hopefully, Thor could beam everything up ! )
                                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                                X