• Show
Clear All

Good going Sam
    __

__

Comment

Those Nanites... they can do anything.

Comment

I think the humanoid replicators are made of something similar to nanites.

Comment

Probably alot more sofisticated though

Comment

prematurely aging someone is very sophisticated

Comment

How sophisticated can something so small get? Then again it's scifi.

Comment

I felt sick looking at him when hes old, that stuf doesent look real just looks wired, and the episode was crap.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

On the whole I liked the episode, some good funnies, and some excellent tech.

BTW, if anybody knows the recipe for the cake, can they lat me have it?
                  sigpic

Comment

To be quite frank, I really didn't like this ep all that much.

What was good:

a. Team friendship.

b. "Don't look at me, I don't know what to do!" midwife moment.

c. Premis. Great plot idea, it really illustrated how totally unrespectful of life the goa'uld are.

d. Overally funny moments. As long as I'm laughing, I've no bones to pick.

What was bad:

a. I just didn't like Kynthia. Not because she drugged Jack (hello, it was a total misunderstanding/accident); I just didn't like her. Something seriously rubbed the wrong way. I don't think she was a slut. I just didn't like her.

b. The other Argosians. The acting among the extras was kind of...bad. I thought.

c. Where do they get their food? If no one farms, but they feast everyday, who grows the stuff? And who prepares it?

d. Octagenarian Jack. Yeah, he bugged me too. Probably because I wish RDA was younger, not older--you're going to the wrong end of the spectrum! Quick! Reverse it!

On the whole, I think it was a good ep. I just...didn't like it. Oops.

Comment

I liked this episode, it was a pretty fun one. I've actually met the author, who's recently written a Star Wars Novel, Cestus Deception. His website is www.lifewrite.com
                      A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

I just wish we could have seen Janet's lecture about interplanetary STDs after this one

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                          I just wish we could have seen Janet's lecture about interplanetary STDs after this one
                          That would make for one interesting HS Health class!

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                            That would make for one interesting HS Health class!
                            I have this image of a WWII style VD lecture with Janet standing on the ramp with the stargate behind her and all the SGC teams forced to sit in the gateroom and listen...

Comment

I thought this episode was pretty boring actually. Of course, the idea of Goa'uld manipulating humans to make them evolve faster was fascinating and tied up really well with what Nirrti did to the children of Hanka too. It gives Goa'ulds a whole other dimension.

Kynthia annoyed me she was soo... goody-goody and yucky I did love Jack's face when he woke up, pretty much naked to see his friends staring at him. lol, his embarassement was priceless
                              May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer

Ooh, Boy! I feel a fanfic coming!
                                May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Working...
                                X