The Nox (107)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Although Carter has to be the worst soldier ever to leave her cover after Jack was shot.
    Oh my goddess, yes... bothers me to no end.

I got 10 minutes and 14 seconds on the puzzle and a perfect score on the quiz
    Well done!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

All the gold chain mail for Apophis made it difficult
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

All the gold chain mail for Apophis made it difficult
        I briefly thought it would, but the Nox in their natural green habitat wouldn't have helped either.

Comment

12:35
          http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Those are some good timings... Gonna do the puzzles myself and see where I stack up -- I predict in the lower half even though I love jigsaws (there are a couple adorning my walls).

Comment

Maybe someday you can challenge the master aka me
              Jelgate is right

Comment

I better start practicing.

Comment

Their is a flaw in the Nox thinking. Pacifism only works because of their technology. If their cloaking technology wasn't superior to the Goa'uld, Apophis would have slaughtered the Nox. That said this is a good episode to show a society that functions differently than the rest of us. I also always liked Aphosis the most as Goa'uld villian. He has a personal stake against everyone except Sam. So it's enjoyable to see SG1 fight them. Although Carter has to be the worst soldier ever to leave her cover after Jack was shot.

I got 10 minutes and 14 seconds on the puzzle and a perfect score on the quiz
                  10 minutes and 44 seconds.
                  Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Oh my goddess, yes... bothers me to no end.

Well done!

In her defense, she's a pilot, not a soldier...we'll go with that.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                    10 minutes and 44 seconds.

Your excuse is most illogical. She should be trained in ground combat being part of the Air Force especially if she is in Special Forces
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Your excuse is most illogical. She should be trained in ground combat being part of the Air Force especially if she is in Special Forces
                      It was never really clear that she was special forces. Just a pilot with combat experience in desert storm and a really big brain.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

I expect all military personal to have ground training especially when you are part of a command that is supposed to be the best of the best. If she has advanced knife training she should know how to stay in cover
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

I expect all military personal to have ground training especially when you are part of a command that is supposed to be the best of the best. If she has advanced knife training she should know how to stay in cover
                          I wonder if the military advisors said anything about it.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Mmm.... don't they go through basic training. I mean, in the episode Hathor Doctor Fraiser does mention she knows how to handle the automatic rifle when she was in basic training, and she too is Air Force.

I wonder if the military advisors said anything about it.
                            They probably did and then ignored it cause drama...

Comment

When did the military advisor become an on-set thing? I thought it was in Season 2?

Seaboe
                              If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Mmm.... don't they go through basic training. I mean, in the episode Hathor Doctor Fraiser does mention she knows how to handle the automatic rifle when she was in basic training, and she too is Air Force.

They probably did and then ignored it cause drama...
                                In aretood's analogy , pilots don't have ground combat training which doesn't make sense
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X