No announcement yet.

The Broca Divide (104)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The comment about the sweet little tank top isn't bad, either.

Comment

The look on Sam's face when he said that was priceless. And RDA delivered the line perfectly. Huh. They flirted even wayyy back in the first season . . .
      sigpic
      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by ZoSo View Post
        Such a weird episode, but I liked it a lot.

I love the part near the beginning where that guy attacks Teal'c and Teal'c blocks his punch, slams him onto the table, looks up at Hammond and says, 'I would prefer not to hurt this man!" So awesome.
        lmao ia

Comment

This was a good episode. I thought that the sounds that Deevolved Jack made were hilarious, all the others were pretty serious and normal, he made a sound like a dinosaur or veliciraptor or something, I think I just thought it was funny after seeing all the other things Jack was in.

Speaking of Jack, I do think it's funny that when Daniel wakes up he says "Jack?" It is like, why does he say that when the entierty of SG-1 is there? He wouldn't say Teal'c? or Sam? or hey I woke up. I don't know, it's just kind of funny but it works.

I skipped this episode somehow, after watching many later season ones, it was a funny one to go back to.

Other little thing, I wouldn't say that they were simply 'de-evolving'. I mean they were fighting, even killing (as they went through the gate window) each other. If you look at a group of monkeys, they would not be constantly killing each other and beating each other up, it is bad for survival. Sure there is the occasional skuffle, and perhaps big fight every once and a while, but back on the SG-1 base they were killing and stabbing each other for no reason. So I would say perhaps that it deevolved them and also made them lose reason, I just think this would be a bad 'picture' of how early humans or animals actually acted towards each other, I am trying to imagine a flock of birds or tigers or any group of animals acting like they did on the SG-1 base, it's just pure anarchy, not simple 'animal instinct', but oh well. Very dramatic show, and some funny bits as well.

Comment

i don't know why he said jack instead of hi or one of the other team members name maybe its because they are friends and maybe because he was the first person he saw i don't know but your right it worked i also agree with every thing else u said
            sigpic

Comment

its an episode in which you remember it at zoos. every time i go past a bear enclosure some how i think of daniel with his big bushy eyebrows that magically disappear. A fun episode to watch.
              Some say that he has only one ear.
              And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
              All we know is he's called
              sigpic

Comment

Mmmm, Samantha's feisty in this episode, I can't believe this is only the fourth ever episode! I've seen way to many DVD box set recently (no TV) and this episode is similar to that of established shows with lots of experience and foundation. It seems like it should be in the middle of the second season at least.

I know Sam was infected but that girl goes for what she wants and honestly who wouldn't want McGuyver, oops, I mean RDA. Again, that tank top comment is dialogue that is seen between characters that have spent a lot of time together and the actors and writers are comfortable in their roles.
                sigpic
                In Islamofascist Afghanistan, pain experiences you!
                "The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get." ~ AFSOC MOUT Instructor

Comment

Okay, I watched this episode last night, and this question is bugging me. If it's such a contagous disease and only Daniel, Teal'c, and Janet are immune, how do they have all those nurses and airmen around? They can't all have allergies.

Comment

You'd be surprised at how many people have allergies
                    sigpic

Comment

Just watched this ep AGAIN (I think the plot's kinda cheesy but I can't help but watch over and over)....SO many things to love!

~RDA skin...glimpses here and there, and him fresh outta the shower...YUM!
                      ~the FABULOUS locker room scene - HOT HOT HOT (I <3 AT!)
                      ~the scene b/w Daniel and Jack "Oh...you...poor man"
                      ~"Mr.Teal'c" I love Janet...she's just too cute!
                      ~All those great little one liners - like the tank top one...and the Lucy one...(brain not functioning, but I know there are more)

This episode makes me glad I have such horrible allergies!
                      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                        Just watched this ep AGAIN (I think the plot's kinda cheesy but I can't help but watch over and over)....SO many things to love!

~RDA skin...glimpses here and there, and him fresh outta the shower...YUM!
                        ~the FABULOUS locker room scene - HOT HOT HOT (I <3 AT!)
                        ~the scene b/w Daniel and Jack "Oh...you...poor man"
                        ~"Mr.Teal'c" I love Janet...she's just too cute!
                        ~All those great little one liners - like the tank top one...and the Lucy one...(brain not functioning, but I know there are more)

This episode makes me glad I have such horrible allergies!
                        So agree with you! And the acting RDA does as a cave man was really awesome. Not to mention Janet! I laughed so hard when Jack tells Dr. Jackson that sam came on to him. But I was also in shock when jack then proceeded to beat the crap out of Daniel.

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
                        Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by WishIwasJoes View Post
                          So agree with you! And the acting RDA does as a cave man was really awesome. Not to mention Janet! I laughed so hard when Jack tells Dr. Jackson that sam came on to him. But I was also in shock when jack then proceeded to beat the crap out of Daniel.
                          Well, the virus was starting to affect Jack by then so he was just doing what every alpha Neanderthal would have done - made it clear that Sam was his woman. LOL!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                            Well, the virus was starting to affect Jack by then so he was just doing what every alpha Neanderthal would have done - made it clear that Sam was his woman. LOL!
                            Yes! And I loved every last minute of it! LOL
                            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                              Yes! And I loved every last minute of it! LOL
                              Yeah, I have to admit. So did I
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shinysign View Post
                                Speaking of Jack, I do think it's funny that when Daniel wakes up he says "Jack?" It is like, why does he say that when the entierty of SG-1 is there? He wouldn't say Teal'c? or Sam? or hey I woke up.
                                Daniel and Jack has known each other for quite a while, since the 1994 movie at least. It is understandable that at that time his relationship w/Jack is deeper than w/Sam and Teal'c.

I rewatched this episode for the 3rd time last night and still impressed by the acting of RDA. He looks really terrible. Also Hammond looks funny in restraint.
                                sigpic
                                Sign by me

Comment

Working...
                                X