Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHIP DAY 2019: Seventeenth Annual Sam/Jack Celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by bluebari View Post
      I was thinking about the scene where Sam and Jack first meet in Children of the Gods. Sam is meeting her NEW commanding officer, the man she is supposed to work with, she never met the man before, and she is acting flirty and challenging around him the way she never did again in the whole series. I do not think it is her normal way of acting around strange men. So I am guessing she must have got some heads-up from Hammond? She is close to Hammond, right? So, he might have warned her about Jack and encouraged her to put him in his place from the very beginning? Because, if I remember, Hammond seems to be amused by the whole exchange between Sam and Jack ...
      Hammond does seem very amused and tells Jack that she's way smarter than him. It could very well be that he said something to Sam, because you're right about her behavior being a bit OCC compared to what comes after.

Comment

Comment

Happy Ship Day!!!

I'll be posting my usual stuff as I get it uploaded to a new hosting site.

Comment

In the infirmary in Urgo

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
              Happy Ship Day!!!

https://i.ibb.co/mN16WMR/cuddle.jpg

I'll be posting my usual stuff as I get it uploaded to a new hosting site.
              Happy Ship Day moving hosting site is no fun!

Comment

Comment

SHIPPER COOKIES: by Ship Nana

BLUE with PURPLE chips and TURQUOISE and INDIGO sprinkles on top SHIPPER COOKIE - This cookie will help get rid of PMS (PostMoebiusSyndrome) and will allow shippers to return to their usual POSITIVE, LOVING BUNCH.

HOLIDAY SHIPPER COOKIES - contain a SPECIAL SHIPPER NUTMEG! (special shipper nutmeg - made up of regular nutmeg enhanced with MM's happy pills)

Ship Nana's Psycho Shipper Cookies - which when dipped in the beverage of your choice allows all inhibitions to simply melt away!

Mala’s Thunk Shipper Cookie - These shipper cookies, when eaten while looking at Mala’s genius creations of photos and other pictures, will allow shippers to thunk for the character of their choice (mostly RDA) and realize why they love Sam and Jack. I thunk, therefore I am!

mei mei's Special Happy Pill Shipper Cookie - They are made from the combined ingredients of mei mei's medicine cabinet. It allows shippers to be in a drugged induced haze to prevent them from losing their minds!

Pale Green Shipper Cookie - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
                  (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookies - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies - If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
                  P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

Rosy Shipper Cookies - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookies - Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

Turquoise Shipper Cookies - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

Motion Sickeness Shipper Cookies - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride.

Dark Red Shipper Cookies - These will stop Kinsey ranting and any feelings of queasiness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as a Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought

Indigo Shipper Cookies - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship

Margarita shipper cookie. It works on drowning your sorrows, or celebrating your shipper glee.

EVERY COLOR SHIPPER COOKIE - which erases shipper memories of all bad spoilers, episodes, and character appearances that depress shippers and replaces them with positive Sam/Jack memories. This shipper cookie was created in Honor of the 2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH, 2004. It is guaranteed to keep all shippers in only the best shipper mood.

HALLELUIAH OUR SHIP HAS COME IN SHIPPER COOKIE - this is a WEDDING WHITE shipper cookie and is eaten in joyful celebration when Sam and Jack finally admit their feelings to one another and decide that they should be together.

and the all time favorite:

YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIES - (HWMS)

and the new:

JACK IS BACK SHIPPER COOKIE - this shipper cookie when eaten by a member of the Shipper Family causes the Shipper to

SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at regular intervals.
                  P.S. - Disclaimer - Eating this shipper cookie could cause an embarrassing outburst to occur from the shipper at an inconvenient time and place.

Comment

In leather jackets

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                          SHIPPER COOKIES: by Ship Nana
                          This always makes me smile!

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post

Perhaps the first time Sam reacted to Jack's special kind of humor?
                            Definitely one of the earliest, but the very first was in Children of the Gods I think. Jacks comment about Mr. Positive?

Comment

Originally posted by bluebari View Post
                              Definitely one of the earliest, but the very first was in Children of the Gods I think. Jacks comment about Mr. Positive?
                              Ah, yes, that must have been the first one.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X