Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK, so thunk threads are for the ladies, what are the threads for us guys called?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Tyler
    There is already a "Women of Stargate Thunk Thread" if you want to post on it.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=5068
    One measley thread while each guy gets his own page !!?!!? Ladies, if this were the 1870's-90's and guys had something like this and you didn't have the same, you'd be rolling around in wagons with signs painted all over them demanding equal treatment!

No seriously, each lady needs her own thread, and if the dude threads each get 10 pages, the ladies deserve the same .

I've started one for Teyla and Ishta, I'll leave the others to someone else for now, I need help fellas!!!!

And we can't use the phrase "Thunk" it sounds too much like hunk, and my homophobia just won't allow that . So this is a call to arms for some of you guys to post some pics on the "WOW" threads...

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
      We're a (fairly) harmless bunch. Lurk in the threads for a while and watch the experts.
      I'm sure you guys have your own particular version of THUNK. The reaction to HOT is universal.

THUNK - the sound / action made when one's jaw/head/body hits the keyboard/desk/floor at the sight of a particularily nice pic.

Happy THUNKING Gentlemen.
      I wish females would thunk for me! Usually, I only get guys hitting on me (not sure why), or girls who tend to be aggressive hehe.

Comment

Hey, not all of us thunkers are ladies....

But you should name them Egg threads.

Because that is where baby chickens come from. Eggs. And you call them chicks...

lol, I made myself laugh!

Comment

"SHWU" Threads...."Shaking Hands with the Unemployed."

LMAO!!!! ROTFL !!!! FOTFL!!!!
          Causality should not be taken lightly.

Comment

The only thing that comes to mind is:

Liff (n.)
            A common object or experience for which no word yet exists.

Although it isn't actually of much direct use as an actual description.

Comment

Originally posted by Get Carter
              Liff (n.)
              A common object or experience for which no word yet exists.
              You're the first person I've met who's read that book. It's a goodie

Madeleine

Comment

*cracks knuckles*

Ok ok, coming out of hiding to show you guys how this is done . . .

How about, hrm . . .

Drool Posts

And thus, one should have a picture to drool over . . .

Drat, and of course my server is down now . . .

Comment

Working...
                X