Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ship Day 2015: Thirteenth Annual Sam/Jack Celebration!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not my own, found on the webz, but still one of my faves.

Here is the video that the words on the pic come from (very appropriate for S/J, IMHO):

sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic
            The Return of King Arthur
            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

sigpic
              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Past...

... Present Slightly less in the past... (It's sad because I remember posting this picture when it still constituted the "Present")
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

by yessika
                              sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X