Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scaryperson
    Tis a very nice prototype

what happened to the Magic Marker???????

*looks all lost*

--Tan
    *drags Scary back on the right direction* Snap out of it!!

Well ... there is a banner of magic marker that I was gonna scan ... I suck at doodling though .. i'll scan it if ya'll promise not to laugh.

*looks for magic marker banner*
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
      *drags Scary back on the right direction* Snap out of it!!

Well ... there is a banner of magic marker that I was gonna scan ... I suck at doodling though .. i'll scan it if ya'll promise not to laugh.

*looks for magic marker banner*
      Me promises not to laugh, most of my doodles smell aswell (i say smell instead of suck for some reason )

*stares into space *

--Tan

Comment

*fanfare* Magic Marker Banner unfurls.

No, a three year old did not draw that.
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Awesomely awesome! O-Ra! looks better than anything i can do!!!!! lmao!

It's great!

--Tan
          *goes back to space staring*

Comment

Awesomely awesome! O-Ra! looks better than anything i can do!!!!! lmao!

It's great!

--Tan
            *goes back to space staring*
            *waves hand in front of scary* Well thank ya - Hello? Anybody in there?
            *waves cup of Belgian hot coco in front of nose*
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Can I offer a couple of slogans...

"Starcrossed Lovers: Ship that's out of this world"

"Love among the Stars"

Please indulge the teacher in me... but "believe" needs an extra "e"
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

*waves hand in front of scary* Well thank ya - Hello? Anybody in there?
                *waves cup of Belgian hot coco in front of nose*
                Is that a Smor special? extra chocolate, and a yellow one? It IS!!!!!!!

*Drinks up drink*
                *stares into space even more*

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                  Can I offer a couple of slogans...

"Starcrossed Lovers: Ship that's out of this world"

"Love among the Stars"

Please indulge the teacher in me... but "believe" needs an extra "e"
                  My, I believe it does. Once the artist is rollin' spellin' goes out the window ... in my case, anyway.

I love the first one! It's so ... shippy!
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Just had to ask in case I've missed it along the wayo S'mores get served with the hot chocolate around here? Little yellow ones in place of the graham crackers?

Comment

Is that a Smor special? extra chocolate, and a yellow one? It IS!!!!!!!

*Drinks up drink*
                      *stares into space even more*

--Tan
                      Kicks son off computer in Sam/Thor ship withdrawal frenzy!!!! Smelt O-Ra's hot choccie.... Why are you staring into space Scary? Are you awaiting the arrival of Sam and Thor in Leeds???

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                        Just had to ask in case I've missed it along the wayo S'mores get served with the hot chocolate around here? Little yellow ones in place of the graham crackers?
                        Yummmm...little yellow ones s'mores...the perfect accompaniment to the appreciation of the gorgeous new Smor banners. So heartwarming!! SO loverly! I bow to the creativity of Smor shippers everywhere!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                          But of course! But the classic hot choco still gets graham crackers. The Smor special gets the yellow ones ... right? Am i on track here?
                          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                            Yummmm...little yellow ones s'mores...the perfect accompaniment to the appreciation of the gorgeous new Smor banners. So heartwarming!! SO loverly! I bow to the creativity of Smor shippers everywhere!!!
                            Seshat! You posted the proper 1000th post in this thread!

I'm so happy *sheds tear*
                            Smor has reached 1000 posts, and i've reached my last radioactive jello!!!!!!

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're
                              Kicks son off computer in Sam/Thor ship withdrawal frenzy!!!! Smelt O-Ra's hot choccie.... Why are you staring into space Scary? Are you awaiting the arrival of Sam and Thor in Leeds???
                              That and other things

Well, we've reached 1000 posts people!!!!!!!!!! i thoink that's a good thing!!!!

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're
                                Are you awaiting the arrival of Sam and Thor in Leeds???
                                Was that a cunning and subtle hint? *sighs* *drags out the World Atlas again...*

Comment

Working...
                                X