Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKay's girl
    eww, people puh-lease!
    Lmao! you really haven't read through this thread properly have you?
    If you did, you would see the humour behind it, this is a place to get away from the seriouness of some threads, very light hearted fun

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
      I was kind of wondering about that myself, and then I got this snap from Sam today.
      Looks like those two crazy kids are taking an alternative form of transport across the pond.
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...otoBalloon.jpg
      LMAO! Awwww! That's so sweet

So, most of us have been here recently, where's O-Ra lately? I've seen O-Ra elsewhere, naughty person!

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
        Lmao! you really haven't read through this thread properly have you?
        If you did, you would see the humour behind it, this is a place to get away from the seriouness of some threads, very light hearted fun

--Tan
        You tell 'em, Scary!!
        Plus, a love of the absurd really helps.

Comment

You tell 'em, Scary!!
          Plus, a love of the absurd really helps.
          Hmmm, very true I guess thats why i initially posted this thread (with FoolishPleasure's willing) because i'm completely absurd

LMAO! I love your new sig!!!! (and Thor's little sweet hopeful face, bless!)

--Tan

Comment

Hmmm, very true I guess thats why i initially posted this thread (with FoolishPleasure's willing) because i'm completely absurd

LMAO! I love your new sig!!!! (and Thor's little sweet hopeful face, bless!)

--Tan
            Sam considers Thor very hunky and so do I.
            I actually thought to include him in my new sig as a direct result of coming to play in this thread.

Comment

Sam considers Thor very hunky and so do I.
              I actually thought to include him in my new sig as a direct result of coming to play in this thread.
              I see you included a Unas too Very considerate of you

I love your pic of Sam and Thor hot air ballooning! I'll have to someday too now!

--Tan

Comment

How about a skydiving pic or moonwalking
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

I see you included a Unas too Very considerate of you
                  --Tan
                  I believe Chaka is very hunky as well.

Comment

Yeah Chaka is kinda hunky Great sig Seshat.

Was watching Fair Game today and spent the whoe episode remembering that pic that was posted of Jack holding Thor's hand, and the look on his face. Laughed every time Thor was on screen. But seriously though, he was very lacking in the lip movement area back then He must have upgraded his clones so that he could fully declare his love for Samantha Carter, and be a better kisser of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're
                      Yeah Chaka is kinda hunky Great sig Seshat.

Was watching Fair Game today and spent the whoe episode remembering that pic that was posted of Jack holding Thor's hand, and the look on his face. Laughed every time Thor was on screen. But seriously though, he was very lacking in the lip movement area back then He must have upgraded his clones so that he could fully declare his love for Samantha Carter, and be a better kisser of course.
                      The likelyhood of that is extremely high

That's a good point, i watch New Order, and it kills me

--Tan

Comment

Jeeze, I leave this thread for a coupla days and lookie there! Sam and Thor go hot-air ballooning! Craziness! I suppose he can risk it, what with having clone bodies available and stuff, but you could never convince me to get in one of those contraptions!
                        Lol, anyway, awesome pic Seshat and nifty sig. Do I espy Walter and Siler in that scraggly bunch?
                        !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're
                          But seriously though, he was very lacking in the lip movement area back then He must have upgraded his clones so that he could fully declare his love for Samantha Carter, and be a better kisser of course.
                          Not to mention the *ahem* other problem? I just wonder, how would Thor look with hair. Should he, though? Somehow, bald guys are alluring.
                          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                            Not to mention the *ahem* other problem? I just wonder, how would Thor look with hair. Should he, though? Somehow, bald guys are alluring.
                            Thor with hair? *gasp* Unthinkable! Thor's perfect the way he is!

Okay, I don't know how I got from hair to here but... I think we need to manufacture Thor plushies. He just looks so cuddly! Everyone needs their own Thor!!
                            Dang it... I wish I could draw. I just had an awesome idea but my drawing skills are crud so there's no way for me to put it on paper.
                            !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

Originally posted by Jeril
                              Thor with hair? *gasp* Unthinkable! Thor's perfect the way he is!

Okay, I don't know how I got from hair to here but... I think we need to manufacture Thor plushies. He just looks so cuddly! Everyone needs their own Thor!!
                              Dang it... I wish I could draw. I just had an awesome idea but my drawing skills are crud so there's no way for me to put it on paper.
                              Doesn't he though?? I could just squeeze him - never mind. *ahem*

But with a little T-Shirt saying 'I love Asgard' or 'Smorliscious' (or how everyou spell it) or something like that. And how about a Stuffed Carter? That won't border on freaky, I hope. Magnets in each so they'll be magnetically attracted. (hehe, Don't you just love hallmark? )

StarGate Ship Greeting Cards. perfect for any season. This is even better than the engraved pens!
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                                Doesn't he though?? I could just squeeze him - never mind. *ahem*

But with a little T-Shirt saying 'I love Asgard' or 'Smorliscious' (or how everyou spell it) or something like that. And how about a Stuffed Carter? That won't border on freaky, I hope. Magnets in each so they'll be magnetically attracted. (hehe, Don't you just love hallmark? )

StarGate Ship Greeting Cards. perfect for any season. This is even better than the engraved pens!
                                Aww! you guys rock! We've missed you! (I've missed you loads)
                                Jeril! Oh am i happy to see you!
                                O-Ra! You've been here! you've no excuses!

Thor with hair? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the Thor plushie! Me likes that idea Very profitable

--Tan

Comment

Working...
                                X