Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55
    Do you think he has a file of genetic material somewhere so that in case Sam is ever gravely wounded he can save her consciousness & put it into a new cloned body?
    Hmmmm, maybe, but then would he be happy? I mean, it would be Sam, be her consciousness and all, but it wouldn't be the original, just a clone, a simple clone, a replica of the original, a shell of the woman she once was, i wonder what he would think?

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
      The Song that Buzz Lightyear taught Thor… who promptly sang it to Sam

You've got a clone of me
      Love that, E.Lily! Your delightful song lyrics always make me laugh.

Comment

The Song that Buzz Lightyear taught Thor… who promptly sang it to Sam
        You've got a clone of me
        Originally posted by Seshat
        Love that, E.Lily! Your delightful song lyrics always make me laugh.
        Couldn't resist it Your photos are inspiring to say the least...
        I'm happy that you took it in the spirit that it was intended...
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Couldn't resist it Your photos are inspiring to say the least...
          I'm happy that you took it in the spirit that it was intended...
          lol, Easter Lily, we all clearly have the same sense of humour here

And YEY! you have a picture in your sig! (and what a good picture)

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
            lol, Easter Lily, we all clearly have the same sense of humour here
            I've read a number of comments that this is one of the funniest threads in the forum... so we must be doing something right... it was an inspired move on your part, Scary...

And YEY! you have a picture in your sig! (and what a good picture)

--Tan
            Yes, that is the work of the extremely brilliant Seshat... and kindly made a sig version for moi... I did offer a couple of suggestions but she did all the hard work.
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

((((blushes)))))
              What nice things E.Lily says!

I'm changing my own sig tomorrow, in fact. The Daniels are being temporarily retired for a bit of a rest. As Thor can tell you, it ain't easy being cloned so many times. Plus, I'd like to be able to post unharmed for a while in a few threads where my Daniel-centric sig seems to incite incorrect assumptions.

Comment

I've read a number of comments that this is one of the funniest threads in the forum... so we must be doing something right... it was an inspired move on your part, Scary...

Yes, that is the work of the extremely brilliant Seshat... and kindly made a sig version for moi... I did offer a couple of suggestions but she did all the hard work.
                Yeh, lets all bow to Seshat's brilliance!!!!!

And have these comments come from this thread Easter Lily? or from regular posters?

--Tan

Comment

And have these comments come from this thread Easter Lily? or from regular posters?

--Tan
                  Both... I think...
                  sigpic

Comment

((((blushes)))))
                    What nice things E.Lily says!

I'm changing my own sig tomorrow, in fact. The Daniels are being temporarily retired for a bit of a rest. As Thor can tell you, it ain't easy being cloned so many times. Plus, I'd like to be able to post unharmed for a while in a few threads where my Daniel-centric sig seems to incite incorrect assumptions.
                    *Curiosity aroused* What incorrect assumptions might they be?

What about a Sam/Thor sig... that would definitely cause more incorrect assumptions...

sigpic

Comment

*Curiosity aroused* What incorrect assumptions might they be?
                      What about a Sam/Thor sig... that would definitely cause more incorrect assumptions...
                      Oh, I didn't mean for my comment to be so obtuse -- obfuscation is just a bad habit of mine. I first started posting at GW in the Daniel thunk thread and made a Daniel clone sig because I thought it would be humorous (and I DO happen to think he's adorable ). But I've discovered that occasionally folks think that's all I like about the show, to the exclusion of the other characters, which is far from the truth! So, I'm gonna start using another humorous sig for awhile to try to discount that.

And I DO intend to make a Thor tribute sig eventually when RL permits. Maybe based on the postcards theme I've been doing here.

Comment

And I DO intend to make a Thor tribute sig eventually when RL permits. Maybe based on the postcards theme I've been doing here.
                        I'm certainly looking forward to more postcards. I've been wondering where Sam and Thor have gotten to. Have they holed up in a love nest? Has Thor been showing off various stellar phenomena to his favorite astrophysicist?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                          I'm certainly looking forward to more postcards. I've been wondering where Sam and Thor have gotten to. Have they holed up in a love nest? Has Thor been showing off various stellar phenomena to his favorite astrophysicist?
                          I was kind of wondering about that myself, and then I got this snap from Sam today.
                          Looks like those two crazy kids are taking an alternative form of transport across the pond.

Comment

I. . .am. . . .speechless - should have known better than to peek in here and see what was happening.

*ROTFLMAOPMP*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I was kind of wondering about that myself, and then I got this snap from Sam today.
                              Looks like those two crazy kids are taking an alternative form of transport across the pond.

What can you say - Seshat flies in to save Smor yet again
                              That's my favourite so far - pure class xxx

Comment

eww, people puh-lease!

sigpic
                                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Working...
                                X