Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scaryperson
    You know, it's great that Thor has that beam on his ship, otherwise, Jack would notice Sam was missing, what with her on this roadtrip, and the "honeymoon" with jack at the same time (obviously thats just a ploy to inconspicuously get Jack's ancient gene)

--Tan
    OOOh she's such a hussy Its obvious the appeal of Thor's gigantic brain and calm sexy voice is greater than Jack's rugged good looks. But you're right Scary, with Jack's ancient gene, the possibilities would be limitless.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernest of Tantalus
      Wow, you guys are awesome! Thanks for the encouragement and everything... It's wonderful knowing that my wacko talents can be used for a cause as great and wonderful as Smor! I'm working on Queen's "Good old Asgard lover boy" right now but may not get it up for a little while... my fiancee's coming to visit and she's not a big Stargate fan, and I should probably spend a little time with her anyway!

I'll talk to all you's guys later!

PS-Hey it's only quarter to twelve, early tonight!
      lol, well, ofcourse you have to spend time with your fiancee!

We'll be waiting here, for that I love your work, it'll always, always be welcome here! It's brilliant! Just like everyone elses!

I hate having to see this thread drop below page 1, it's such a waste

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're
        OOOh she's such a hussy Its obvious the appeal of Thor's gigantic brain and calm sexy voice is greater than Jack's rugged good looks. But you're right Scary, with Jack's ancient gene, the possibilities would be limitless.
        Yeh, they've been sending the shipper thread postcards, see, that's how i know

I'd say spy more than hussy......or Femme Fatale

--Tan

Comment

Yeh, they've been sending the shipper thread postcards, see, that's how i know

I'd say spy more than hussy......or Femme Fatale

--Tan
          Yeah - I like spy more than hussy She's too nice for that
          Btw, love the addition to your sig, really clever, Sir Ruff done good.

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're
            Yeah - I like spy more than hussy She's too nice for that
            Btw, love the addition to your sig, really clever, Sir Ruff done good.
            lol, yeh, he just turned around (not literally, but you get me) and said, oh look, here i made this for you! Sir Ruff is great!

Spy sounds good, because when i think Female + Spy = Sydney Bristow, but obviously in this case it's Sam, my point is, it makes her sound classy, and intelligent, and sleak. Rather than a, well, hussy lol

--Tan

Comment

lol, yeh, he just turned around (not literally, but you get me) and said, oh look, here i made this for you! Sir Ruff is great!

Spy sounds good, because when i think Female + Spy = Sydney Bristow, but obviously in this case it's Sam, my point is, it makes her sound classy, and intelligent, and sleak. Rather than a, well, hussy lol

--Tan
              Sydney Bristow lol Yeah I can just see Sam in a cool disguise. See being an old woman When I hear spy I think James Bond
              She can have both of them anyway, an intellectual meeting of minds and Jack for well.... who wouldn't have him Yeah as long as the boys dont know eh?
              Last edited by Sha're; 04 March 2005, 03:30 AM. Reason: because i cant spell d'oh

Comment

I'm working on Queen's "Good old Asgard lover boy" right now but may not get it up for a little while... my fiancee's coming to visit and she's not a big Stargate fan, and I should probably spend a little time with her anyway!
                Now Ernest. . the BIG question. . .are you going to admit to your fiancee that you hang out with the loons in here?

Do you think she would enjoy Sam and Thor's vacation pics? Bring her along the next time you visit us.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                  Now Ernest. . the BIG question. . .are you going to admit to your fiancee that you hang out with the loons in here?

Do you think she would enjoy Sam and Thor's vacation pics? Bring her along the next time you visit us.
                  Of course she'd enjoy the vacation pics! If she has the good taste to be with Ernest, how couldn't she?
                  *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                    Of course she'd enjoy the vacation pics! If she has the good taste to be with Ernest, how couldn't she?
                    Definately agrre with you Auralan!!!
                    You have to have a very good refined taste to be among us......

--Tan

Comment

Well, now she's knows... She likes the travel photo's, but doesn't quite understand the purpose of them... (I'm working on her I promise! )

Now she wants to know why I never write HER poetry like this! Woops! Maybe I should look into that... let's see *changes a few names* *alters Stargate refrences to real-life* There!!

You guys truly are a special bunch of people!

PS-Sorry this was all kind of Off topic, but wait... shipper thread... fiancee, I can see it!

Entalus____________________________________________________________
                      I never knew insanity could be so entertaining!

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                        Awwwww.... they're so cute.

You think Thor might take advantage of that big ship of his to take her somewhere a little less terrestrial to thank her for the tour of earth?
                        You can never be sure where Sam and Thor will show up!
                        It's sort of a when an idea inspires me kind of thing...

But last I heard, they were still at Disney World.

Sam says Thor didn't understand why she wanted their photo taken
                        with a large plastic representation of a child's plaything which contained
                        a human host. She convinced him it was a purely symbiotic relationship
                        of the most innocuous kind, and he finally agreed to pose.

He still looks a little perplexed to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat

"Bows down to the master" - genius - I love buzz lightyear

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat

Wooooo! Hurrah for Seshat! It's nice to see your talents go towards the 2 best threads here........

--Tan

Comment

Well, now she's knows... She likes the travel photo's, but doesn't quite understand the purpose of them... (I'm working on her I promise! )

Now she wants to know why I never write HER poetry like this! Woops! Maybe I should look into that... let's see *changes a few names* *alters Stargate refrences to real-life* There!!

You guys truly are a special bunch of people!

PS-Sorry this was all kind of Off topic, but wait... shipper thread... fiancee, I can see it!

Entalus____________________________________________________________
                              I never knew insanity could be so entertaining!
                              Hehehe, so, she's accepted it then.....if she's to love you, she must atleast acknowledge Smor, so, you've got it great!

It's not off-topic, you are saying about Smor in your life, therefore, relevant
                              Are you a super-intelligent English excelling person like Easter Lily too then? Because, the way you fit Sam and Thor into a poem is amazing!

--Tan

Comment

I have been reading back from the beginning of the thread and I have been ROFLMAO!!!! I have never laughed out loud so much and so long and so loudly as I have when reading this thread. The postcards almost got me fired today, but I needed a laugh in the worst way!!!

There is one thing I don't understand is why there is no mention of where the two of them are registered? I mean, after all, the best point of being a newlywed is getting all of those neat gifts!

....Ok, the second best thing, but as Thor is genetically engineered without - ...uh...let's move on...

Is there a registry list for those crazy kids?
                                "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                                it has it's own laws and beats about things
                                which the intellect scorns."
                                - Mark Twain -

Comment

Working...
                                X