Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
    Bigger than GateWorld?? As Oma might say, "It might have a fuel injection cutoff and chrome plated rods, but It ain't no Greased Lightning,"

Okay, that's me all the way, But The people here made me spew soda pop all over the screen so ... yep.
    *LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

You are hilarious!

--Tan

Comment

Probably someone who should have been on Satuday Night Live - with the rest of the menagerie of wacky people.
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

"You know that I ain't braggin', she's a real pussy wagon, Greased Lightning."
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

"You know that I ain't braggin', she's a real pussy wagon, Greased Lightning."
          LMAO!
          where does all this humour come from?

--Tan

Comment

Bigger than GateWorld?? As Oma might say, "It might have a fuel injection cutoff and chrome plated rods, but It ain't no Greased Lightning,"

Okay, that's me all the way, But The people here made me spew soda pop all over the screen so ... yep.
            ATS has 7 times the number of members that Gateworld has. It's been around 5 times longer than Gateworld's vBulletin Forum.
            Of course, Gateworld is 100 times better than ATS.
            Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

I can see it now. We'll all look back,

"Remember that crazy Smor thread?"

"Oh, my god, yes, who thought that up? I thought I was going blind when I saw that marriage photo ..."

"Nutty paintshoppers, what will those darnded kids think up next?"
              Marriage photo? D'you know who posted it, or what the post number was, so I could find it? (Having kept only casual track of this thread, and not wanting to wade through 31 pages to find it.)
              My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
              -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
              -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
              -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

Hehe, I sorta did the marriage photo, well, I glued the head on. Just scroll down the link in my sig and the link in my post'll be there.

Edit, better yet, here's the pic. Just so any other souls who stumble in here can witness the awe that is ..Smor.

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

And ... Smorella.

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

And ... Smorella.

Oh, yeah.
                    My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
                    -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
                    -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
                    -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

Originally posted by Beatrice
                      Oh, yeah.
                      I'm so proud of that little one, she's progressing so far! She's nearly said her first word! (i sounded like a mixture of replicator and destroy)

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                        I'm so proud of that little one, she's progressing so far! She's nearly said her first word! (i sounded like a mixture of replicator and destroy)

--Tan
                        LOL

So I guess the asgards problem is now solved thanks to sam and thor
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                          LOL

So I guess the asgards problem is now solved thanks to sam and thor
                          ah ha! very much so, i mean, now they have A FEMALE asgard

--Tan

Comment

The writers of SG1 episode 8x16 "Reckoning, Part 1", were all Sam/Thor shippers. Watch the episode and you won't be able to disagree.
                            Warning: This post may not be meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Schrodinger's Cat
                              The writers of SG1 episode 8x16 "Reckoning, Part 1", were all Sam/Thor shippers. Watch the episode and you won't be able to disagree.
                              yeh, i noticed that too!

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by Schrodinger's Cat
                                Thor will soon bump off Ba'al
                                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X