X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    but don't forget the picture of Thor wanting to join the volleyball team

Heehee this thread is hysterical.
    I'm thinkin' swim team for Thor, though, he's got a hydrodynamic head(pointy), he's without all body hair to reduce drag, and he's already got his Speedo....
    And it looks to me like he was born wearing goggles
    Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
    Quint Studer

Comment

Ok, I'm self quoting here, but I was thinking about Sam and Thor spending a lovely Christmas together and also heard Winter Wonderland on the radio and it reminded me...
      As you know, the Asgard High Council disapproves of Thor's unseemly affection for Sam, but you can't stop love, can you?

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
      Thought it was time for a holiday song. I don't have the talent of Easter Lily, but here goes:

Sleigh bells ring, are you list'nin’?
      Sam and Thor are vacationin’
      A beautiful sight, they’re happy tonight
      Walkin' in a winter wonderland

In the lane, Sam is whistling
      In the snow, Thor is glistening
      A beautiful sight, so happy tonight
      Walking in an Asgard Wonderland

In the meadow they can build some snowmen
      And pretend they’re Council members
      They’ll say are you crazy?
      We’ll say no way, and then go ahead and knock ‘em down

Gone away is the Council
      Here to say is Smor love
      They sing a love song
      As they go along
      Walking in a winter wonderland

Comment

Thor! Buddy!

This thread cracks me up. It's nice to see people having fun.

Great poem jkfan55!

Suse
        sigpic
        Mourning Sanctuary.
        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Ok, I'm self quoting here, but I was thinking about Sam and Thor spending a lovely Christmas together and also heard Winter Wonderland on the radio and it reminded me...
          As you know, the Asgard High Council disapproves of Thor's unseemly affection for Sam, but you can't stop love, can you?
          jckfan you've really outdone yourself and now I am really in the Christmas spirit...but darn it, I'm going to strange looks as I sing this song in the malls
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Heehee, forbidden fruit is very tempting!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jckfan55

In the lane, Sam is whistling
            In the snow, Thor is glisteningA beautiful sight, so happy tonight
            Walking in an Asgard Wonderland
            Thor, glistening, perfect
            Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
            Quint Studer

Comment

Reading various peoples reports of the recent conventions I noticed Thor and Sam/Thor came up. I thought you guys might enjoy these comments.

This is courtesy of ForeverSg1 (Avalon):

Another person asked RDA who he thought would win a knock down battle between Thor and Yoda. After some contemplation, RDA finally said he thought Thor would because he was younger.

And courtesy of TracyJane: at AT2, there were questions about Sam/Jack. And AT asked what other ships were out there...

Someone then shouts "Sam/Thor" to which she replied "SICKO! There's always one! Have you seen Thor up close? I mean, he's one of those guys that has to overcompensate with a really big car. Good job he has a great personality, if you know what I mean."

We know she's just covering up Sam's *real* feelings.
              I wonder who shouted that out, wonder if they're one of us guys, past or present
              *feels quite motherly over Sam/Thor*

I love those pictures of Thor looking all suave, and sporty too

--Tan

Comment

Originally Posted by jckfan55
                Reading various peoples reports of the recent conventions I noticed Thor and Sam/Thor came up. I thought you guys might enjoy these comments.

This is courtesy of ForeverSg1 (Avalon):

Another person asked RDA who he thought would win a knock down battle between Thor and Yoda. After some contemplation, RDA finally said he thought Thor would because he was younger.
                I don't want to be the one to drag this thread OT, but I simply must address the Avalon hypothesis...

Thor versus Yoda, in hand to hand?

Gotta be Yoda - how many hundreds of years has Yoda been perfecting manipulation of quantum physical laws (formally known as "the force")? I saw how Yoda flew around that stadium. Yoda lifts spaceships by blinking and farting, I have yet to see Thor telekinese anything, as much as I love him. In fact, it is my understanding Thor is normally on the receiving end of 5 - 7 telekinetic (puppeteer) experts at a time. I have yet to see Thor perform a quadruple twist gainer while spouting universal absolutes.

Thor versus Yoda, in space battle?

Gotta be Thor. Thor was made for this, thousands of years of Asgard brainiacs and Asgard technology focused on space, rather than manipulation of the force. Thor and his race would win here.

Thor versus Yoda, in battle for Sam's heart?

Thor! Buddy! Yoda has no personality and even less of a sense of humor. Thor has impeccable timing, perfect house/ ship keeping skills, and is very well dressed as the above posts amply demonstrate. Fastest ship, nicest family, and most importantly, he obviously loves Sam

I love Thor and we all know Sam does too!

Legal disclaimer: In no way does my opinion of Thors' combat skills (or lack thereof) lessen my overall opinion of Thor, no animals were injured in the production of this post.
                Last edited by tagger; 07 January 2007, 04:26 PM.
                Quint Studer

Comment

Happy Birthday
                  Scaryperson

To one of my first GW friends a very happy b-day to you!
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Scaryperson!
                    Where would we be without our founder?

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCARYPERSON/TAN

Hope you have a good one hun xx

Comment

Thank you guys (((((((((((((guys))))))))))))))
                        I did have a fantastic day, I hope you all had a fantastic New Years

As for Yoda vs. Thor, if the battle were for Sam's life, ofcourse Thor would win
                        If it were a battle with no-one at risk, then i agree Thor wouldn't be victorious. lol

--Tan

Comment

I think I want to watch Sam go have a "dumb idea" with Thor. You know he patted her bum while they were protecting Thor's homeworld. It was so unexpected poor Sam was so suprised she smacked Thor. Of course she immediately apologized.

Then she realised her true feelings for him. And blew up "The O'Neill".

AT telling the story of smacking a puppet for patting her bum is hysterically funny.

suse
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

haven't read all the posts, so this was probably already posted and commented on.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sfZhg9viucQ

Sam/Thor Music video
                            sigpic

Selmak.Org ~ A website dedicated to a Snarky Symbiote & Her Boy Toys.
                            Sel's Memorial to Don Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by qksilver99 View Post
                              haven't read all the posts, so this was probably already posted and commented on.

Sam/Thor Music video
                              Not one I'd seen before. Great! I especially love the ending.

Comment

Originally posted by qksilver99 View Post

Sam/Thor Music video
                                No, hadn't seen it, funny . Thanks.
                                Quint Studer

Comment

Working...
                                X