No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His roller clogs would add some height too.

Comment

My daughter and I have just found this thread and thought it would be fun to have a look at what the fuss was all about. Wow what a thought - Sam & Thor. Just imagine what the kids will look like. A bit grey with blonde hair and huge blue eyes and the smartest beings in the universe. This is great.
      We have seen a photo that looks like Sam & Thor are actually kissing - it's on the dvd cover on the 5th disk of season 3 (Nemesis). Maybe there's truth to the rumours?!
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Well spring seems to be on its way. That means Picnic Season for Sam and Thor. Yellow One sandwiches with the crust cut off for Thor?

Thor: Thank you my dear. I'm getting used to Earth bread, but still find crusts unpalatable.
        Sam: No problem. And I packed extras. I know how you get hungry after swimming.
        Thor: You're too good to me, Samantha.

Comment

Nice spring day--where's that nice Asgard drink when you want it?

Comment

Sam's sad. Thor said he can't get away for a Memorial Day picnic.

Comment

Awwww, you mean they don't recognize our national holidays on Othalla?

Comment

Flash of light...Thor appears

Sam: Thor! You said the High Council was keeping you at home this weekend.

Thor: I told them to take a flying leap, my dear.

Sam: You're getting very good with the earth idioms. What do you say we blow this popsicle stand?

Thor: (blinks confusedly)

Comment

Came across a thread: "What do Asgard dream?" http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29159
                  Silly question--Thor dreams of Sam, of course!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                    Flash of light...Thor appears

Sam: Thor! You said the High Council was keeping you at home this weekend.

Thor: I told them to take a flying leap, my dear.

Sam: You're getting very good with the earth idioms. What do you say we blow this popsicle stand?

Thor: (blinks confusedly)
                    Ok, I'm quoting myself , but I had a followup---
                    Sam was glad that Thor could make it because she had a birthday(?) present for him.

Sure he can ride on the back of her motorcycle, but she thought he might want his own transport too...

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                      Ok, I'm quoting myself , but I had a followup---
                      Sam was glad that Thor could make it because she had a birthday(?) present for him.

Sure he can ride on the back of her motorcycle, but she thought he might want his own transport too...
                      LOL!

You are seriously keeping this thread alive through sheer force of will...I popped back in just to applaud you!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                        LOL!

You are seriously keeping this thread alive through sheer force of will...I popped back in just to applaud you!
                        Thanks. I just can't let go. (sniff)

Comment

Sam: "It's awfully quiet around here, Thor. I wonder where all those photographers went. Not that I mind a little privacy..."

Comment

Thor: "I had them beamed out so we could have a little alone time, my dear. Now which do you think I would look better covered in? Blue or Green flavored gelatin?"
                            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                              Must be a disadvantage other places as well.

Good grief, I wouldn't want to go on that ride - that clown is totally hostile!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                                My daughter and I have just found this thread and thought it would be fun to have a look at what the fuss was all about. Wow what a thought - Sam & Thor. Just imagine what the kids will look like. A bit grey with blonde hair and huge blue eyes and the smartest beings in the universe. This is great.
                                We have seen a photo that looks like Sam & Thor are actually kissing - it's on the dvd cover on the 5th disk of season 3 (Nemesis). Maybe there's truth to the rumours?!
                                There have been photos.
                                Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Working...
                                X