Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sha're
    Look like Thor plans to send in some reinforcements for Valentines Day...
    My God!
    I'm relieved!

I thought that they had reproduced!

J a c k M a n i a c

Comment

Originally posted by Pain in the mikta
      My God!
      I'm relieved!

I thought that they had reproduced!

Oh, they have!

Comment

I love Thor. He has no problems with full frontal nudity and isn't afraid to show off about it.

What a guy!

Comment

Happy St. Patrick's Day Smor fans. Toasts with a green S'mor shake.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
            Happy St. Patrick's Day Smor fans. Toasts with a green S'mor shake.
            Faith and Begorrah! How could I forget to post the Guiness??? LOL

Comment

Holy Hannah! He's swinging on the Gate! I knew I shouldn't have let him have that Guinness.

Comment

For some reason jckfan55 wanted me to repost this on this thread, I have no idea why

Jack: Thor...so what's with the speedo?
                Thor: Is this not the proper attire for the SGC Volleyball team?
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                  For some reason jckfan55 wanted me to repost this on this thread, I have no idea why

I guess you were all too shocked to comment.

Sam: Thor, remember I told you never to listen to the colonel when he tells you what "appropriate attire" is.

Comment

Where do you think Thor is? He's been gone a long time. Do you suppose Sam may have to go on a rescue mission to get him?

Sam: "Unhand him you brute or you'll be sorry!"

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                      I was planning on taking 1001 Dumb Ideas for AT to sign because that has Thor on it, but now might will do her Time Magazine cover if I can only do one.
                      Did you manage to show her one of these?
                      And did you all see the nice picture of our own Seshat in the grips of Bam-Bam? Lucky lady!

Comment

Originally posted by Pain in the mikta
                        Nah! No way!

For me, it's the Jack/Thor ship that's sailing!

Blasphemy!

Jack's just jealous

And...they have two children

Somebody honestly needs to make me get myself in gear and keep track

*giggles at Thor in speedos*

Everyone recovering from Vancouver?

--Tan

Comment

And did you all see the nice picture of our own Seshat in the grips of Bam-Bam? Lucky lady!
                          *wants to know answer too*

And I've seen too wonderful pic Seshat *really wants to go to a convention now*

--Tan

Comment

Did anyone see the comments AT made regarding Thor's kissing ability? I think she's just been ordered to cover up the true love story of the show. All that Sam/Jack stuff is just a distraction from what we all *know*.

Comment

Yes, it was quite a bizarred weekend for me altogether.

And Amanda LOVED her covers. I took both for signing. Must admit she liked the Time Magazine a bit more...something about splashing their faces really large on the cover gets their attention best... ...and look how prettily she signed with her little trademark heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                                Yes, it was quite a bizarred weekend for me altogether.

And Amanda LOVED her covers. I took both for signing. Must admit she liked the Time Magazine a bit more...something about splashing their faces really large on the cover gets their attention best... ...and look how prettily she signed with her little trademark heart.

Your talent Seshat, NEVER ceases to amaze me. You are going to get me into much trouble, as I need a new pc and lots of new software. I used to do graphics but had to quit, you have been such as inspiration, I want to try my hand at it again......can I have my hubby blame you? Just teasing, I;ll take the heat......I'm still smarting from the Con. LOL
                                On fighting:
                                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Working...
                                X