Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So whats next Easter Lily
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
      So whats next Easter Lily
      Tsk...just a little impatient, aren't we?

Comment

Very - It just shows how good Easter Lily's work is
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
          Cinderfella or CinderThor Part 2

Dedicated to qasimjavid... especially... for wanting it so much...

For days the princess would think about her strange suitor… he had looked nothing like any man that she had ever seen…
          Excellent finish. Can't rep you again.

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
            Cinderfella or CinderThor Part 2

<snip>

As they spent more time discussing wormhole physics and other deep matters, the princess grew to love her strange but brilliant consort. There was much rejoicing in the land and as the storybooks say… they all lived happily ever after…

Good to see you back, Scary...
            LOL!
            That's fantastic Easter Lily
            Especially the wormhole physics bit
            and thankyou, it's my internet connection, it hates me replying, and generally anything on GW

But i am here to back up the "Thor wears clogs" movement

--Tan

Comment

And you guys all thought I forgot...but nooooo...RL just keeps getting in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                And you guys all thought I forgot...but nooooo...RL just keeps getting in the way.

Where is Thor in his 'Sam' T-shirt ROFLMAO
                love Torri

Comment

Hmmm, I don't think Thor owns any T-shirts.........

(But I'm sure someone will "shop" him one!)
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

that's fantastic Seshat!!!!!
                    I really wish i had infinate rep to give

--Tan

Comment

See this http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....00&postcount=6
                      love Torri

Comment

I have to admit, I'm a bit jealous of Sam myself . Thor seems like such a perfect gentleman.

Comment

Plus he is a Supreme Commander - How are you supposed to compete with that?
                          love Torri

Comment

Quite true...I'll bet that ship of Thor's has one KILLER stereo system .

Comment

Stereo system? - Thor just blasts his tunes through the ships intercom system
                              love Torri

Comment

BRILLIANT Easter! Brilliant!! My fav line "Princess Sam was surprised that Jack even knew the meaning of the word consort much less use it in the right context. Perhaps he’s brighter than he looks."
                                ROTFLMAO!!! *hands Easter much deserved Smor Hot chocolate with complementary Green Ones. *
                                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                                X