Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    I hope this answers both of your questions to your satisfaction...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...r/ThorPool.jpg
    ROFLMAO Ses!...your talent knows no bounds!....oh dear another thread I need to spend more time on now!....

Dee Dee xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I hope this answers both of your questions to your satisfaction...

*dies laughing.........

Seshat, you are the limit. I can just see Thor now, in the shallow end of the swimming pool learning to swim.......
      Thor - "So it is normal on this planet for one to don nightwear and rescue a brick from the bottom of a pool?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're
        *dies laughing.........

Seshat, you are the limit. I can just see Thor now, in the shallow end of the swimming pool learning to swim.......
        Thor - "So it is normal on this planet for one to don nightwear and rescue a brick from the bottom of a pool?"
        I actually had a long debate with myself (okay, it only lasted about 30 seconds, but that's long considering my limited attention span) about whether or not to put swimming trunks on Thor in that piccie. You'll note that you can't actually tell by the resulting pic. What do you think? Would he wear trunks or no?

Comment

Nope, no trunks. Thor clearly likes showing off the cute grey hiney, and I wouldn't see why he'd put on trunks now.

Comment

If he's trying to fit in on earth, I bet he would.

Comment

Hmmmm, I'm torn between agreeing with Droops - cos heck if he's stood at a bus stop naked as the day he was ahem cloned.....
              But then can you imagine Thor in a thong???? He's got the figure for it after all. Or a nice pair of bermuda shorts?

Comment

But then can you imagine Thor in a thong???? He's got the figure for it after all. Or a nice pair of bermuda shorts?
                Plaid speedos.

Comment

I actually had a long debate with myself (okay, it only lasted about 30 seconds, but that's long considering my limited attention span) about whether or not to put swimming trunks on Thor in that piccie. You'll note that you can't actually tell by the resulting pic. What do you think? Would he wear trunks or no?
                  I think no trunks, but he may put on a terry robe when he gets out of the pool. Not out of modesty--I suspect he has little body fat and gets chilly easily.
                  Love the swim goggles, too!

Comment

Hmmmm, I'm torn between agreeing with Droops - cos heck if he's stood at a bus stop naked as the day he was ahem cloned.....
                    Yep, he's naked as a jaybird most of the time.
                    "Samantha, what is that human expression? If you've got it, flaunt it?"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                      It is a sign of high status in the Asgard homeworld when an individual does not adorn themselves in the usual way.
                      It is not something to be spoken of with off-worlders! It's is the Vulcan heart, it is the Vulcan sou -

.....uh - oops. Wrong universe. Nevermind.
                      Last edited by Sela; 27 June 2005, 07:56 PM.
                      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                      it has it's own laws and beats about things
                      which the intellect scorns."
                      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Yes, the Asgard stayed out of our way in the "Star Trek" universe, but they're there all the same.
                        Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

LOL, I was thinking about Mazz's ST Photoshop fetish earlier today, and wondering what ST race Thor would be...

Came up with nothing .

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                            LOL, I was thinking about Mazz's ST Photoshop fetish earlier today, and wondering what ST race Thor would be...

Came up with nothing .
                            How about this! Just kidding. This was the fake alien from the "Corbomite Maneuver"

Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                              Yep, he's naked as a jaybird most of the time.
                              "Samantha, what is that human expression? If you've got it, flaunt it?"
                              Jack takes a leaf out of Thor's book:

* Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

"That little gray b@st@rd stole my clothes while I was in the shower!"

Comment

Working...
                                X