X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SESHAT!!!
    Well, thank you muchly!!

Please have a piece of my b-day cake...I have plenty.

Comment

Ooooh, cake frosted with little yellow ones!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

So um... did anyone notice that Smor avatar I made for some person with enough posts could use?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
          So um... did anyone notice that Smor avatar I made for some person with enough posts could use?
          I noticed, cant use it yet, but I noticed!

Umm, another fly by pic!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Seshat... buddy... Happy Birthday...!!!

Here's telegram from your buddy Thor...

Seshat... STOP... Many happy returns on this auspicious occasion... STOP... Samantha and I want to thank you from the bottom of her heart STOP for your support in our rather unusual relationship. STOP It has done much to further our cause and we value your friendship. STOP Much love...Thor... Supreme Commander of the Asgard Fleet...
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
              Seshat... buddy... Happy Birthday...!!!

Here's telegram from your buddy Thor...

Seshat... STOP... Many happy returns on this auspicious occasion... STOP... Samantha and I want to thank you from the bottom of her heart STOP for your support in our rather unusual relationship. STOP It has done much to further our cause and we value your friendship. STOP Much love...Thor... Supreme Commander of the Asgard Fleet...
              I'm SO glad to hear from them! I was wondering where they were these days...I haven't received any cell phone photos from Sam in a while...

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                Well, thank you muchly!!

Please have a piece of my b-day cake...I have plenty.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN - HAVE A GOOD ONE

Comment

The galaxy is a big place... and Thor was getting a little camera shy. All that attention is too much for an Asgard who is much more used to being behind the scenes. Don't let that unflappable exterior fool you. Thor is an extremely private person.
                  I am sure that they will get in touch with you as soon as they can...
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Hope I'm not too late! ...

HAPPY B -DAY SESHAT!!!!
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

ok, i only read the couple first and last pages, but i'd just like to say that (although you cant see it), in one episode Thor touches sam's "bum". It's in the extras on one of the dvd's.
                      Inara, Kaylee, and Jayne all did!
                      C'mon Firefly cast, jump the Stargate bandwagon!

Comment

Originally posted by sg1maniac
                        ok, i only read the couple first and last pages, but i'd just like to say that (although you cant see it), in one episode Thor touches sam's "bum". It's in the extras on one of the dvd's.
                        What?! WHERE?!?! We need more details here!

Comment

Originally posted by sg1maniac
                          It was talked about, but not seen on my dvds. It was Small Victories. AT said she was so surprised she slapped Thor, then apologized to him!

Comment

You know all that debate over who will be in charge in Season 9? Hot off the presses! Season 9 spoiler...
                            Spoiler:
                            Sam refuses to come back to the SCG until Thor is made a member of SG1. I was able to snag this script line from unnamed inside sources: "Take orders from Cam Mitchell? Methinks not. Now bring in a Supreme Commander, and we can talk." Also: She is heard to mutter, "I go nowhere without my fella."
                            Not.

Comment

Hah! Brilliant!
                              Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Nooooooo! Jckfan - why cant I rep you??? That is funny and of course oh so true!

Comment

Working...
                                X