No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Thor Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And sneaky! I bet he asked to see their cards so that he could settle the dispute. No wonder Sam cleaned up at that game!

Comment

Just checking in to say I'm glad to see you guys are keeping up with the thread. I've been fighting a cold & have had nothing creative to add lately.
      Love the poker game picture--it didn't display the first time I looked.
      I wonder if Sam has taught him to play any Earth board games--classics like Scrabble? Parcheesi, Monopoly?
      Last edited by jckfan55; 21 May 2005, 11:30 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

I bet he'd be a hoot at twister...

Comment

I don't think Thor has anything to lose in strip poker...
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
            I don't think Thor has anything to lose in strip poker...
            Perhaps just his composure...

Comment

The Supreme Commander of the Asgard... lose his composure?! That'll be the end of the Asgard race...
              He's the perfect poker player... expressionless... a picture of serenity...

Oh, I forgot... he's in love...
              With a human, no less...
              He has been tainted... resistance was never on the cards...
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Hmmmm, strip poker? An unfair advantage if ever there was one -
                Great pic Wirthless and nice to see you Easter Lily

Comment

Nice to see you too Sha're... been too long...

I'm up to my old tricks on the Mary Poppins as an Ancient in Disguise thread...

Wonder if Bert is an Asgard in disguise...
                  sigpic

Comment

Sightseeing...in space.

Comment

Yes it has been too long E. Lily Bert as an Asgard - I would hope that they could an accomplish a better English accent!!
                      Is it Thor's turn to show Sam some sights now Thorshammer?

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                        Nobody likes airline food. Especially with a hangover
                        from the late running poker game the night before...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Misc/SGCPP.jpg

You have no idea how many times he caught Jack bluffing!
                        NOBODY can match an Asgard at maintaining a poker face.
                        ((((wirthless))))
                        Welcome to Sam/Thor, where insanity is part of the job description and not just a state of mind.

Comment

Wirthless! too funny!
                          I agree that Thor would have far too much of an unfair advantage in strip poker

Easter Lily! Glad to see you're still here! Jckfan55 too! always a pleasure!

Seshat, he seems to only lose his poker face around Sam, don't you think?

Sha're, glad your kitchen is done, i was worrying about you!

Sorry about my varied visits guys!
                          But but but, after this Thursday, i only have one small exam, so i'll be here lots, and contributing more towards Sam and Thor's love!

--Tan

Comment

Has anyone thought about what they do with their liesure time?
                            I mean...when they're not busy travelling the world in love?
                            *begins thinking*

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                              Has anyone thought about what they do with their liesure time?
                              I mean...when they're not busy travelling the world in love?
                              *begins thinking*
                              Well considering the combined size of their brains - something super intellectual I'd imagine! And I'd wager its not fishing either! Or perhaps they do enjoy some earthly hobbies - perhaps Sam has taken up cooking and is now half-way through that old Asgard favourite "101 Recipes for Yellow Ones"

Comment

Oh ofcourse, quite probably
                                101? Only 101 recipes?
                                I'm sure Thor knows far more age old "Yellow Ones" recipes

Be back in a day or so...revision is gonna slaughter me...but i'll be back reguardless

--Tan

Comment

Working...
                                X